LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper bulk Concealing

So I am here at Target WiFi wearing my Men's Osh-Kosh BeGosh, bib overalls with a Depends Real-Fit underwear underneath(so comfy)

A few questions. Although the Real-Fit is very discreet and probably no one notices it in my overalls, even though the overalls are a snug fit I still feel that it would seem to be very noticeable diaper bulk from the back. I dislike having my diapers noticeable under my clothes when I just feel like wearing real-fits in public for a day, so I have been trying to come up with ideas on how to keep the real-fit tight and snug without that little bulge that I always feel people can see.

I always wear a onesie. Currently the only decent onesies I have are round-neck, so I'm wearing a lot of round-neck shirts and formal shirts to cover them.

I tend to favour trousers because trousers that are in the right size for me are more than roomy enough for my diaper.

When sleeping away from home, I wear one-piece pyjamas. They probably still look a bit weird to the untrained eye, but they're not immediately identifiable as babyish and there's no risk of exposing my diaper.

Yeah - thanks. I have a pair of Big Smith or whatever, and they're not really exciting. The OshKosh ones would be, but aren't cheap on ebay.

Also easily one of my favorite things about wearing overalls is having a t-shirt that covers things but kind of doesn't - the sides where your diaper can stick out are a fun danger for exposure.

Just found a pair of 'No Boundaries' bib overalls in Junior size XL. Oh man they fit awesome and very cute, plus it's amazing that I can wear a Depends max brief with very little bulge. Not even enough to make me worry about them being seen.