LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy/Diaper Dreams

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I always wear nappies/diapers alot now that I don't if this has happened to many people but it's nice to know you not the only one but. Have when wearing a nappy/diaper to bed, have you ever had a wonderful dream or bad dream with nappies/diapers ? I personally get many of them and always been wondering if others have them ? I have in the past turn my dreams into stories and let others know what happens and the dreams when I wear thick nappies/diapers happen more oftern and feel such a baby when I wake up that it makes me feel to share them to others.

Dreams for me seldom last long enough (from an in-dream perspective) for any real "development" or stay on topic very well. But now and then a dream will feature potty-play and/or related paraphernalia, which for me includes diapers. In real life this has an auto-erotic component. This isn't always the case in dreams but when it is it's that much more pleasant. Those involving diapers have always ranged from neutral to positive.

Had a pretty good one last night, as a matter of fact. This one didn't involve diapers but rather what's most appropriately described as "costuming" that to me serves as potty-play paraphernalia, although in this instance no potty play occurred.

I find that having a nappy dream is normally a bad thing. I struggle to keep my nappy and baby desires under control at the best of times and when I have a dream it can be very powerful, vivid and can cause me to lose my way. I get them moderately often and have learned to masturbate to at least drain the sexual energy it has created, but I am left witth a strong regressive need and feeling that will dog me all day and possibly the day after.

I find them disturbing but it seems like I am alone in this...

I had a sharp spike of diaper-related dreams around the time I started wetting the bed. These days they're slightly stronger than they were before untraining, but not really so's you'd notice.

I had a dream the other night, I am waiting to be rehoused due to my disability getting worse and that somehow worked its way into my dream. I dreamt it was moving day and my parents had turned up to help me move, I remember telling them to leave the bedroom as I would moving that stuff myself later. Cue the boring bit nothing unusual everyone was just boxing up stuff and loading it on to the van outside. Then I got a call and had to leave I must have been gone a while as it was dark when I got back and everyone had gone.

I walked into my old (my current) apartment to see the livingroom kitchen hallway and bathroom are all empty and sparkling clean then I walk into the bedroom and that's empty except for several big boxes marked on the side in black marker 'BABIES ROOM' and underneath on one boxes is 'DRESS'S' on another is 'NAPPIES + NAPPY KNICKERS (what my mum calls waterproof pants) and on the last one it just say's 'BABY CLOTHES'. I then open up the first box and all my LG dress's are neatly folded inside.

That's when I woke up in a cold sweat, this is one dream I never want coming true:(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm not quite sure if I already said or mentioned this but most of My Nappy / Diaper dreams involve me being the same size and height of a normal baby. I somewhat remember a dream that I had last night but can't remember all of it. The only part of the dream that I do recall is that I'm lying on the changing mat with a middle aged woman standing towering above me. But can't remember what she looked like, if she wore any Jewellery

When I have these dreams, it always involves a large older lady, who not only changes my diapers and rubber panties, but also holds me up to very large breast to settle me, and on occasion allows me to nurse from her.

36 minutes ago, deewet said:

When I have these dreams, it always involves a large older lady, who not only changes my diapers and rubber panties, but also holds me up to very large breast to settle me, and on occasion allows me to nurse from her.