LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy/Diaper Dreams

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I somewhat had a diaper dream last night and the night before I dreamed that I ht was the same size and height of a normal baby. But I wasn't sure what age I was and the woman that is in the video cradle n swing Baby POV that is on youtube changing me

I had one last night. I dreamed I was swimming, that's it, no diapers or having to pee. When I woke up I had wet so much that my diaper, mattress protector, and bed pad were all soaked. Guess I really was swimming.

I actually had a nightmare a few nights ago where I was sleeping in a room with other people. I was wearing my usual diaper and a Onesie. When I realized that there were other people there with me, I attempted to discreetly get up without getting noticed and sneak into the bathroom to take everything off. I was being chased by someone trying to "out" me. Talk about waking up in a cold sweat!

I did the other night and it's kind of funny. :D

The dream was, I was on a game show that involved boxes of old school diapers from 70's-80's.

Might of been called "NAME THAT DIAPER!"

This mornings dreams included one where I was visiting one of my old schools, I was visiting some of my old teachers and found that first, second and third graders were required to wear diapers, there was no explanation for this, and then somewhere along the dream, I found myself in a diaper.

I've had diapered dreams, undiiapered, english speaking, spanish, german, greyscale, mute, trippy....lots of stuff. Only truly diaper CENTERED dream i ever had was a recurring one from a long time ago when i first started to explore my abdl side. i think i was around...15. It was always about finding these perfect white diapers that fit amazingly and all sorts of other amazing stuff :P IT's been a while...i miss the excitement. :(

i have diapered dreams periodically. they arent often, but they do happen. the most recent one i had was a not-so-good one. i dont remember much of it, but it was basically my mom found out about my diapers and wasnt at all happy about it.

I wish I could of wore at a young age and fit into real Pampers.

Think I've had dreams like that before as well.

I was 8 years old in the 80's and used to wear my cousins Pampers. He wore them until he was three, so he had the bigger sizes after a while. His mom(my aunt) would always leave some up in the pantry at our house for when they visit. Of course I'd grab a few and secretly wear them at night. Of course I wouldn't pee them, to make them last a while. However I still remember the feeling of getting hard at the age of 8(yes it is possible) They were sooooo comfy.

• 5 months later...

I don't have many anymore, but last night I had my first ABDL related dream in a long time. I was in line at a small store, a package of goodnites pullups in my arms, and when I reached the counter the girl working the register made a comment on how I was brave for buying this stuff at my age. Needless to say, it was wierd.

yeah I am wearing a diaper in my dreams a lot. I never end up using it. I wish that whenever I was in a dream my inhibitions would go away. they are just like how I am irl though. I guess. I never actually use the diaper in my dreams. I wish that I was conscious that I could take control of my thoughts when I am sleeping. that usually only happens seconds before I wake up when I am practically already awake.

I've had many dreams involving diapers. There were a few times when I was sleeping diapered and I had a dream that I was in a pooping contest and when I woke up, I had actually pooped. Fortunately I haven't had a dream like that when I was just wearing undies.

For the past few weeks, I've been having in-depth discussion about myself, and my potential relationship, with a lovely woman nearby. She asks a lot of questions before bedtime, and I find myself going in and out of dreams that sometimes involve things we've talked about!

I had them a lot during puberty. I remember one particular involving Popeye and myself floating in space. I was wearing an orange diaper under my spacesuit and had to pee, but something seemd weird. I woke up to find I wasn't wet, but....

• 2 months later...

Have had many diaper dreams usually involve being diapered in public or teased for wearing diapers - all very enjoyable.

I too love the idea of being diapered in public and being teased about my diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember only one diaper dream, and it was a pee dream as well. It happened when I was with my family in a suite at a Disney World hotel. The youngest family member always wore a pink baby diaper. One night I dreamed that I was wearing a diaper like that. I needed to pee in the dream, but I knew that I was diapered and that it was okay to wet the diaper, so I did -- twice. Then I woke up and discovered that I had wet my black briefs and plaid pajama bottoms, and made a small spot on the bed. Too bad I wasn't really wearing a diaper!