LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy/Diaper Dreams

I did the other night and it's kind of funny. :D

The dream was, I was on a game show that involved boxes of old school diapers from 70's-80's.

Might of been called "NAME THAT DIAPER!"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could of wore at a young age and fit into real Pampers.

Think I've had dreams like that before as well.

Most of my dreams on the subject usually involve me being "outed" to someone and dealing with the consequences. Good dreams usually showing what would probably happen, acceptance. Nightmares being humiliated.

I've had plenty dreams where I'm in just my diaper. Often it's around people I know too, and no one seems to care that I'm padded. I think it's that point I realize something's strange that I wake up.

ive had a number of dreams where I was in diapers, one of them was about 6 years before I got to sleeping in diapers every night(well day, im nocturnal) and in it I was in a facility that looked like a daycare place there were no kids there, think of slides and inside playground things scaled up, and I was in a diaper that had the eye of odin from gargoyles on it, but the eye was red, I thought that dream was weird. another which was more recent was where I started off in a parked car and somehow the airbag went off and either killed me or knocked me out, then it cut to me being in a power wheels riding toy and wearing a tshirt and diaper, with a good looking lady with red hair coming up and I didn't understand why and I tried to hide my diaper, but she didn't care that I was wearing one or she knew I was wearing it, I guess in that dream she was a caregiver, that was weird.

i am like Yuki, i frequently have dreams where i am diapered, but my being diapered is never central to the main focus of the dream. The last dream i had; i and some friends were hanging out in a stairwell talking, someone suggested we go to a restaurant and as we were leaving to go, one friend suggested i change as my diaper looked

There has been one reoccurring dream that I have had for years:

In the dream I am 10 or 11 years old and am staying with a girl a few years younger than me. We will be playing Nintendo, or playing outside on her swing-set. Suddenly the girls mother will come out and announce that somebody needs their stinky pants changed, at this point I am a little surprised that the younger kid is still in diapers, then much to my surprise, the mom puts her hands on my shoulders, and says something along the lines of "come on little one, did you think I didn't know?". I look to the younger girl and she says: "It's OK, go let my momma change your dirty diaper" (as she is fanning her fan in front of her face), then the mother takes my hand and walks me to her room to change me into/out of a diaper.

I still have the dream on occasion, though it's a little different every time. Sometimes I'm a child, other times I am my present age, everybody behaves as though it's a completely typical situation.

I rarely remember my dreams but I've been diapered in some of them in various situations B) Those are almost all among friends and/or family, and thouiigh it is obviously known it doesn't seem to matter, and rarely is anything much said about them. That gave me a lot of confidence to go ahead with wearing 24/7 for if dreams have meaning, those obviously indicated that it would be OK for me to do that :girl_happy:

Guest YoungZeppelin

I have this dream where I am in a store and can't find diapers but I have to pee. Another one is where I try to put one on but people keep entering my room and I can never get away. A lot of my dreams are where I'm running from something.

I have had quite a few dreams involving me being diapered(even recently), as well as me being diapered and crossdressed along with me being diapered and the opposite sex and a different race(always Asian).

• 2 weeks later...

When I do have dreams, I'm usually diapered and am frequently looking for a place to change and being frustrated by all kinds of obstacles.

i had a dream where i was laying on an inflatable pool float reading a magazine and had to pee. i had to push fairly hard to pee, and i did... a lot in the dream, and a little in real life :-D i admit i drank a bit more alcohol for a while after that dream in attempts to make it happen again but no luck. i can't remember a good diaper dream story though they happen too now and then.

I had one recently where I was in the city and had left my bag at home so I had no changes.

I was wearing a skirt, and just seemed to be soaking myself the whole time. Instead of leaking though, my diaper just swelled until it was ten times the size.

Woke up to find I'd leaked everywhere :/