LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet or Dry?

Mommy tries to observe a regular schedule when changing my diaper. She will leave me in a wet diaper unless it's nearing capacity or "it's time", but will change my poopie diapers shortly after she notices them.

• Like 1

A wet diaper is where it's at, but I also find a soft dry diaper comforting too. Like a warm hug.

I don't mind changing out of a wet diaper only to find myself wetting the new one fairly soon after. Something about powdering and lotioning up gives my body the urge to wet.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have pockets in my bladder so I am medically incontinent. Even though I can sometimes hold it, I'm not great at it and can move the wrong way or spasm and go potty in my diapy. For these reasons , I wear constantly and have off and on since childhood until it became 100% medically needed.

Generally, I change as soon as possible whatever happens. When I am feeling little though, I try to go potty in my diapy as often as I can because 1.) it helps me feel little. 2.) it re-enforces the fact that being incontinent is ok. That I am okay. It is a medical condition I can't help and no one is going to punish me for it. As a child, I was severely punished for aspects of my disabilities. Part of being little for me is about repairing some of that false guilt I have about it.

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2016 at 6:18 PM, Baby Claudia said:

I am inquisitive about how others deal with changing time. Perhaps this may be more for the self changers rather than those who have mummies, daddies or nannies.

Do you wet