LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Assurance Brand Overnight Pull-up By Wal-mart

Has anyone else tried these? Their fantastic! Yes I agree the standard daytime version of Assurance Pull-ups are just so-so but the Overnight version has leak guards and while they may not seam like much of a diaper when your first put it on after a while you’ll begin to wonder just how much will it hold. I’m talking about major holding power here. Not to mention for those in bulk or a heavy diaper when this baby is soaked it rattles some of the premium brands. Far better that a Depends Pull-Up.

I too am very happy with this brand. I wearing them right now with diaper doublers that really can take several large wettings. they also bulk up nicely. For the price you really can't beat them.
Sorry, I just can't shop at Wal-Mart. I have promised myself that I will never shop there again.

-RMS

All, I share your feelings and dislikes for Wal-mart but these are good diapers were talking about here. And I for one refuse to shop there during normal hours. Only time I even step foot in the place is at the opening bell, 7:00AM. Grap two packs of diapers, hit the self check-out and I'm out of there befor the general crowd pulls in. :biker_h4h:

Geat ideal, a 24 / 7 Wal-Mart. Just think we could shop for diapers anytime of the night when most of out neighbors are fast asleep. I guess if I was in a big city this one would be open 24/7 also but I like the small town thing and all. Just makes purchases more difficult sometimes.

I agree. Wal-Mart is raping America.

Any big corporation that has problems with wage and hour laws has a management problem!

It is easy to blame the "Big Corporation" for everything. It was the same at the factory where I used to work. Everybody liked to complain about how bad it was, but, only myself and a few others stood up and complained directly to management. We all left and now that place is closing down. It is time for people in this country to stand up and fight for themselves. What would happen happen if every wal mart employee refused to work until conditions changed? Those managers couldn't run the stores by themselves or replace every employee fast enough to not lose tons of money...... I'll get off my soapbox now.

P.S. I may have to try the assurance brand again.

I think it's pretty cute how everyone is so quick to demonize Exxon Mobil, and for that matter, any big business. The way I see it, in the mind of society, success = evil.

I'd love to see some examples to the contrary.

Back on topic, I've tried Assurance, and I didn't really like them. They didn't seem very different from Eckerd brand diapers, and I needed to double-diaper myself just to make sure it could handle one wetting. I'm a fairly heavy wetter, though, so you could see different results.

They're cheap, yes. That's a very good aspect. However, in my opinion, they're also kinda cheap in quality.

I think its cute how everyone is so quick to deamonize walmart, but Exxon Mobil made 8.4 billion dollars in profit just in their first quater this year. So who is really raping america?

Hehe people hate huge corporations but love low prices. Dilemma :lol:

We have the same issue with Tesco in Britain. They're also somewhat of a goliath with aims to world domination ;). They're the shop that everyone loves to hate and hates to love (but they do!).

SCIENTOLOGY!

Can't disagree with you there.

I think it's pretty cute how everyone is so quick to demonize Exxon Mobil, and for that matter, any big business. The way I see it, in the mind of society, success = evil.

I'd love to see some examples to the contrary.

I'm not trying to deamonize them, I wanted to just make a contrast, but yes agree with you.

I think its cute how everyone is so quick to deamonize walmart, but Exxon Mobil made 8.4 billion dollars in profit just in their first quater this year. So who is really raping america?

How about both of them? And a lot more

It's not success that people hate. It's success while stepping on others, and general unethical and illegal behavior to achieve that success that people don't like.

Wal-Mart has been instrumental in the destruction of the middle class in America. By demanding ever lower prices, forcing companies to go overseas or out of business to meet their demands, the manufacturing backbone of this country is gone. And once you kick the legs out from under that table, the effects of which we're just starting to feel, the whole system comes crashing down. Capitalism relies on everyone buying everyone else's goods and services, and when a signifigant percentage can no longer afford to do so, you've got major problems.

Exxon along with the other oil companies, but especially Exxon have almost halved our refinery capacity since the gas crisis of the 70s. Why? So they're turning around product twice as fast. Unfortunately this is a vital resource for the operation of the nation, so when something happens to disrupt that (see Katrina) they have no buffer zone to compensate. In the meantime they've jacked prices as high as the market will bear, once again undermining the entire economy of the United States. They haven't done this gradually either. They went right from a buck=twenty to $2.50 and kept climbing. No economy can absorb sudden increases like that. Why did they do it? Because they knew that no one would stop them in the Bush Admin, or hold them to account. They had hearings where they didn't even place them under oath for god's sake, and the CEOs lied through their teeth and got away with it.