LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opinions of Pull on cloth diapers

To me wearing a cloth diaper at work isn't worth the hassle. Even a velcro tabbed AIO. You have to have something

to put the wet one in and take to your car. I would leave them for home use only and use disposables for work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/14/2016 at 0:51 AM, Little_annie said:

pull on are a pain! great if you need a trainer diaper but let be real us that wear diaper 24/7 need easies of changing. i like the velcro side you do need to remember when

Pull-on clothe diapers wuld be harder to work with than pin-on since you are not wearing dresses or skirts and would have to undress from the waist down to change. Aside from that, they just do not hold as much as pin-on. I would not. Disposables were invented for travel and where you might not be able to have a diaper pail nearby, However, there is an ethical problem here since you would be just foist your waste products on someone else to deal with, which strikes me as a bit callous and unfair. But, unless you wear dresses and skirts, pull-on diapers would be harder to change and not offer as much capacity as pin-on. I have a pin\-on that uses only one pin and can do fairly well, it is in my Reviews

• 2 weeks later...

That was the advantage of having separate diaper and panty. Snap adkustability at the waist and legs may help, two snaps at each give

I agree with DLBiker but as most said day use if you need to change more than once is definitely a pain. When I worked and even now I use disposables but I love my cloth diapers for night time,nothing else keeps my bed dry.

• 1 month later...
On 27/07/2016 at 5:25 PM, Gejoe said:

I agree with DLBiker but as most said day use if you need to change more than once is definitely a pain. When I worked and even now I use disposables but I love my cloth diapers for night time,nothing else keeps my bed dry.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am, probably, the biggest advocate of pin-on flat cloth diapers on the site. But I have to agree with you that they are a pain in the Ass at work! Then there's the ammonia odor (that forms as soon as 4 hrs after the diaper is first wet) which limits the amount of time you can wear a wet cloth diaper.

I'm incontinent so paper diapers were the biggest challenge for me. I found that Depend Diapers (the ones with three tapes) worked best for me before I retired. Now if I need a paper diaper I use the Abena M4's.

• Like 1

I have worn pin on gauze adult diapers to work for years thanks to my wife insisting I use cloth 24/7 many years ago due to costs of the Molicare diapers. I freaked at first but actually got well adjusted to cloth diapers at work and carrying a diaper bag.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear a Depends Trufit underneath a pair of single layer terrycloth pants from Babykins. When the disposable becomes wet I tear it off at the sides and have the terrycloth pants for backup. I wear plastic pants over it all. This is what I normally wear to work. It is not a too thick or noticeable combination and it works for me. I do get rashes from wearing disposables every day so I try to wear cloth to work a couple times a week.