LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Contest! Chance to win a free Crinkle Crate

One of the most highly desired items from our survey results (other then diapers!) is stickers! So we've decided to run a contest for designs and the winners will receive a free Crinkle Crate!

Have you ever wanted to design the front of a diaper? Want to wear a pirate themed diaper? Or maybe you want to recreate an actual baby diaper design! If you can thing it and draw it, we want to see it! For more information like

So I have no clue what a crinkle crate is? Seeing as I can't draw, guess it doesn't matter :P See the price so would guess it's a case of diapers? And really make them pay shipping and handling? A bit off from the norm, but okay :huh:

15 minutes ago, Repaid1 said:

So I have no clue what a crinkle crate is? Seeing as I can't draw, guess it doesn't matter :P See the price so would guess it's a case of diapers? And really make them pay shipping and handling? A bit off from the norm, but okay :huh:

Its actually not a case of diapers! In fact its a brand new subscription box service designed for the AB/DL community. Once a month the customer will receive a crate full of 4-7 hand picked

• 3 weeks later...