LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friction from struggling in diaper bondage

sjdiapers

I see a woman every now and then who ties me up by putting me in a straitjacket and diapers.

One thing that I really enjoy doing while I am tied up is struggling my hardest to try and break free of the confines of my restraints. The more I struggle and realize that I'm stuck and can't get out, the more I am turned on. Last time I did this, I had two orgasms in my diaper from the friction of rubbing against the wet padding.

It is a wonderful experience and a huge fantasy of mine. The problem is that when I finish the session and remove my diapers, my genitals are very red from the friction of rubbing against the diapers. Even when I apply moisturizer beforehand, it still gets very red.

I want to know if there is anything else I can try that is safe to reduce the friction. I want to enjoy the experience and attain a few orgasms each time, and not worry about redness or potential scarring afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

If your gear can take it although it can be messy consider using Vaseline petroleum jelly.

With all the critical parts greased up there should be little if any rashes abrasions

and may raise the level of escape a notch or two. With all the critical surfaces slipping

and sliding - not getting a good grip on things should make it very interesting.

If carried to an extreme you may need real help to slip out of this !

• 1 month later...