LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Me Name My New Teddy Bear!

sirpoopsalot

Today I got a brand new beautiful teddy bear and I love him so much!!! (See My New Avitar) I want to tell every one how happy I am. I can’t wait to sleep with him tonight and hug him sooo tight.

My new teddy bear comes with “Womb sounds by Dex”

which simulates the actual sound that a baby hears inside the womb. The sound is very, very soothing and I’m sure I will sleep real good tonight.

Here’s the thing: I can not decide on a name for my new bear so I need your help. Please post your suggestions and I will pick the Bestest name of all. The winner will get great big cyber hug from me and my new bear.

Love and Peace tp everyone!!!!!

:badmood:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :badmood:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :badmood:

awwwwwwwwwww dont cry its ok they just kidding ya! hugs u tight and gives u ur teddy back....no one will take ur teddy from u! k? tell us more about your teddy and we will help u find a name ok? HUGGLES TIGHT!

Curious

Rule 13: when you are done with a toy, just give it back

bear.jpg

:badmood::argue::bash: NOOOOO! Look what you did to my beautiful teddy bear!!!!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

? :angry::crybaby: I am soooo mad I just had a temper tantrum and I stomped my little feet real hard and said very naughty words. :crybaby::bash:

Thank you curious for making me feel better.

I think bayb should get a spanking in front of the whole board for what she did to my precious lovable little bear. Then she should have to buy me a new bear and get corner time!

Here is a great big cyber hug going out to Dolly and Curious and Katiekat for helping me name him

The winner is….(Drum Roll)…

Schnuggles!!! Yea Yea

YAY I WIN! YAY

I WANNA HUG SIRPOOPS NOW AND SCHNUGGLES TOO! YAY I WIN! HUGGLES AND SNUGGLES BOFE OF U AND DOES THE HAPPY CURIOUS DANCE! AND SIR POOPS IM SORRY U HAD A TANTRUM! BUT LOOK AT SCHNUGGLES! HIM WANTS U TO SNUGGLE HIM! :) HAVE A GREAT DAY.... AND ....

YAY I WIN! HEHE :Crylol::Crylol::Crylol:

CURIOUS