LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone i am a young college abdl in the columbus area looking to expand my community. I really just want to get in touch with more people and learn about the abdl community. I am really into roleplay, ageplay, ab, dl, mommy/daddy play, etc. so please hit me up. I like some aspects to dom sub and would be willing to switch. Please let me know if you can help me in my area i would really appreciate it! Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi there :) How are you? I'm in Columbus too and would love to meet up with other abdl's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 5:21 PM, brianjames10 said:

Hi everyone i am a young college abdl in the columbus area looking to expand my community. I really just want to get in touch with more people and learn about the abdl community. I am really into roleplay, ageplay, ab, dl, mommy/daddy play, etc. so please hit me up. I like some aspects to dom sub and would be willing to switch. Please let me know if you can help me in my area i would really appreciate it! Thanks!

This is cool. I was washing diapers in a landramat just up High Street from OSU. That was back in the 80's. Nobody cared either. I am married and live in Florida now but I will never forget my days at OSU.

I am sorta in the area now as well, I have moved out of Columbus as it is, and about 35 miles out in Johnstown a small country town. Unfortunately at this time with a Girlfriend/Fiance' battling Cancer I just don't have the time, and you all are probably a bit to young to be messing around with me anyway. Columbus area "used" to have a big following. Not sure if all have moved off, or are just keeping quiet lives like me. Wish you all the best, have fun, be careful and hope you find friends to hang with :)

im just south of columbus in delaware looking to talk and meet others in this fandom if your curious hit me up on here ^.^

My daddy and I visit Columbus to do business several times per year.  It is a fun place and while there used to be a scene there, it is transitory as the young students strongly into the scene eventually move around the globe and build their lives. When I started in the scene in 1988 I lived in Cincinnati and eventually transferred to CA, IN, and back home to MI before marrying my daddy and immigrating to Canada.  As life progresses, you too will have amazing opportunities to travel and explore.  Ya know something funny?  I am the only 2 year old AB left in my circle of friends!!! Everyone but me has grown up and been potty trained by their daddies! Bwian

same here, if anyone wanted to meet or maybe sell me some diapers (shipping takes so long). I'd be happy meet a fellow dl.  

Columbus area here too. We just had a munch this past saturday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am also from Columbus.

On Sunday, January 08, 2017 at 9:11 PM, DiapusAran said:

same here, if anyone wanted to meet or maybe sell me some diapers (shipping takes so long). I'd be happy meet a fellow dl.  

I have some diapers for sale but I am currently outside of the country.  I have a ton of older style ABU diapers in size medium that I just do not fit into anymore.  I have a ton of people interested but most live elsewhere and I have very little time to research shipping costs.

On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 3:16 PM, paddedpup said:

im just south of columbus in delaware looking to talk and meet others in this fandom if your curious hit me up on here ^.^

Delaware is north of Columbus...