LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A cursed fate (Pvt w Iyana)

Skylove27

Natalie has pretty much a normal life. She's a 17 year old girl, and had decent grades and good family. Though one Friday night she was hanging out with a couple of her friends Jasper and Abby, behind an abandoned building, drinking alcohol. They thought she needed to relax and just have some fun. So if course even after a few beers she was really drunk, and her friends left to go pick something up and said they would be back. For some reason she knew this was a bad idea cause they haven't been back door an hour or so and she was starting to feel sick. Natalie got up to leave but started to hear suspicious noises. It started to freak her out not knowing what to do.

the gleaming green eyes looked out of the shadows at the girl standing in the dilapidated building. she couldn't see then of course, she did not have the sence like her ancestors had. The eyes step

Natalie still felt fear but seeing the woman it didn't seem to bad. Suddenly she felt her pee trickle in her panties, as she laid there. The young girl felt the urge to suck on something. She looked at the woman and wanted to turn a light on or something. Thinking this may be all a dream. She tried to hold her pee and close her eyes to try and sleep.

I bend down over the girl, she looks so infantile, her face all screwed p, her eyes closed, as she looks at nothing, trying to imagine me away. I sit at the foot of her bed, and reach up under her covers and send a chill through out her body. i then begin to alter the fabric of reality around her cloths, slowly making them return to there basic elements, most of which simply float away in the soft breeze from her rooms fan. i slowly pull her covers off, and push her onto her back, and start to slowly diaper her, removing her will to resist, temporarily, and letting the memories now being formed slip into oblivion as i place a thick diaper under her. as her regression starts i start to grow stronger, my body gaining my form, and my magic gaining strength.

Natalie fell asleep and when she did her bladder released in her new diaper. She slept peacefully suckling the Binky, the next morning she woke up but was still tired. Her head hurt and she wanted to keep sleeping. She kicked her legs a little feeling that she was uncomfortably wet. She wet the bed, how stupid of her! Her eyes watered but she tried not to cry.

Natalie took a moment to realize, this was all real. This was really happening. And she tried to move away as her mom started to change her. She wasn't a baby! She started to cry softly, how was this even happening.

*I laugh to myself, seeing her state at the thought of her mother changing her. i show some mercy tho, and make her need to mess wait, but not leave. her mother soon finishes the change, and carries her down the stairs to the breakfast table, where she sits you on her lap as your family gathers around. i watch as the father says grace, and everyone digs in...except you.. you are given your mothers breast, and i use my magic so you find it quite irresistible. I grin widely as you start to suck, your mouth sucking gently, firmly, lovingly.

*i desired to make my appearance that night. i let her mother finish the breats feeding, and i felt an immense wave of power rush through my power as she pooped her diaper,and more of her adult hood left her. I flew down, and alit on the window, so she could see me, and know that i was the reason this was happening, tho she did not know why. I watched

Natalie was very confused after breakfast when she was getting changed into clothes, and heading out the door to the car wondering where they were going. And when everything stopped figure out what was going on and tried to get out of the caraway just as you came by. "What's going on? What are you? Why is my mom treating me this way? I was you last night outside my window, and when you came in my room, what kind of person are you?" Natalie asked all these questions, freaking out. She felt sick.

Natalie was very confused, she felt like she didn't get a chance to really answer as those were only questions. She wondered what to do now as she laid on the crib confused, trying to think.

"haha, well you sweet thing" i say as i put a binki in your mouth "I do belive im going to take you out on the town!! ill make it discreet... but .. hehe, none the less it would just be INHUMENA of me to not show you off!!"

With that i whiksk you up staurs to get dressed

I smile kindly as i begin to change you into the outfit, making sure your skirt flairs out enough to see your poofy purple diaper, and makin sure you know your completely visible.

I smile as i see you come to the verge of tears over it, relising that everyone willsee you. I cast a spel that makes i so you will not be noticed unless i bring attention to you.

I swat your rear playfully, and order you to the kitchen for some dinner before we leave. however, when you get in their, all you see is a large loveseat...which i then sitin, topless, my large breasts swaying from side to side as i order you to sit in my lap and suckle