LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should diapers also function as chastity belts?

Diapers work as a chastity device for me because my wife is completely sexually turned off by them. With me wearing them permanently it pretty much guarantees I will never have sexual intercourse with my wife. Recently I've also been placed into a chastity device as my wife seems to enjoy the control she has over how much I masturbate.

Hi, How is that chastity device working out? I've been wondering about hygiene issues.

Me too.  When I first started wearing nappies many years ago it was a sexual turn-on, and something I only did some of the time.  It's not been like that for very many years now.  I can't remember the last time I masturbated with a nappy on, but it was years ago.  And these days I don't masturbate at all unless it's with Mummy there to help, as I'm always in a nappy if she's not around.  It's one of the things that's brought me closer to Mummy as well.  Of course, all this gets easier as you get older - my sex drive isn't what it used to be, and that suits me fine.  As long as it doesn't disappear altogether :).   Not feeling so urgent & desperate about it makes life a lot easier.

There is, I suggest, a purely practical aspect linking diapering and enforced chastity. If one is, for whatever reason, in a chastity belt, what do you do if the keyholder isn't around and you are desperate for the toilet?  Diapering has to come into the mix somewhere, so why not make the diapering itself the way of enforcing chastity? The question then becomes "What's the best way of achieving that?".

• 1 month later...

I have found that wearing a diaper does decrease the amount of arousal feelings when caressing front of your diaper in comparison to actually caressing your naked wee-wee. That decrease of sensations is enhanced further if you have your wee-wee tucked inside your diaper proper, pointed downwards. Mind you, I still love the sensations that I receive when I do caress the front of my diaper and I have decide that what this "baby" needs as he explores his AB side and lets that "little one" out, is a chastity cage as well.:cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Given that your play gender is female, you might care to explore the suggestion that chastity cages cause penises to shrink. After all, LGs age 3-4 don't have big Willies/Dinkies/convenient wee-wee tubes, do they? Has anybody here actually experienced such shrinkage?

6 minutes ago, Orchidectomy said:

Given that your play gender is female, you might care to explore the suggestion that chastity cages cause penises to shrink. After all, LGs age 3-4 don't have big Willies/Dinkies/convenient wee-wee tubes, do they? Has anybody here actually experienced such shrinkage?

Good point..........as I said I am still exploring that part of my nature.....lol:cute-baby-smiley-emoticon: