LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should diapers also function as chastity belts?

3 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

No need to feel sorry for me as I was the one that desired to be in diapers permanently. A concequence of that choice was that my wife was not sexually attracted to a sissy wearing a diaper full of pee pee.  For her the smell of my used diaper is a big factor and I am experiencing the beginning stages of being unpotty trained so the possible lack of control makes her feel I will go pee pee inside of her.

I was permitted penetration on Saturday night which lasted less than 10 seconds.  It was the first time in almost three months.

My wife's sexual needs are met by her ex-boyfriend.  I am the one who always encourages her to do so because honestly it is impossible for me to meet her sexual needs.  Before they got back together sexually my wife was very sexually frustrated which in turn seemed to make her despise diapers more.  She would rarely change my diaper or play the "mommy" role so to speak.  That all changed once her sexual tensions were taken care of by a real man.

Do not get me wrong we do have a lot of sexual intimacy. It's just that for almost all of it my diaper stays where it's at. God gave my wife very sensitive breasts I guess in anticipation to being married to an adult baby. Without a doubt and by her own admission the most sexually fulfilling thing I personally can provide for her is breastfeeding.

Not quite the answer I expected. I thought you were going to say you used a vibrator or strap on, on her. I don't think I could let another man do that. Did you satisfy her before you were diapered? Are your bits small in your diapers or just an early squirt or both? You say your a sissy. Are you dressed as a girl all the time also? Were you dressed as a sissy or in diapers first? Just curious.  If you don't want to share that is ok.

My wife still gives me sex but only when she wants now. When she first started using my diapers like chastity we went from two or three times a week to once every week or two. On occasion more like birthday and some holidays. Now it is once or so a month and on my birthday and holidays I usually out. I am not big down there by most standards. I am more what I like to call a grower when excited. She never complained any way. Only twice in all these years she made me satisfy her while diapered using a vibrator. That was worse than just denial. I have used pestering her for sex just to get her to control my diapers for a while when I was in diaper mode. Only problem I have is some times I end up diapered longer than I wanted.

4 hours ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Not quite the answer I expected. I thought you were going to say you used a vibrator or strap on, on her. I don't think I could let another man do that. Did you satisfy her before you were diapered? Are your bits small in your diapers or just an early squirt or both? You say your a sissy. Are you dressed as a girl all the time also? Were you dressed as a sissy or in diapers first? Just curious.  If you don't want to share that is ok.

My wife still gives me sex but only when she wants now. When she first started using my diapers like chastity we went from two or three times a week to once every week or two. On occasion more like birthday and some holidays. Now it is once or so a month and on my birthday and holidays I usually out. I am not big down there by most standards. I am more what I like to call a grower when excited. She never complained any way. Only twice in all these years she made me satisfy her while diapered using a vibrator. That was worse than just denial. I have used pestering her for sex just to get her to control my diapers for a while when I was in diaper mode. Only problem I have is some times I end up diapered longer than I wanted.

At one time I did satisfy her sexually.  I can not honestly say that I completely satisfied her as I am definately on the small side (just under four inches when aroused).  My wife can only have an orgasm vaginally as her clitoris is completely non responsive.  Oral sex and her on top does absolutely nothing for her. 

In eight years of marriage I made her orgasm through vaginal intercourse exactly once.  Instead we turned to a fetish lifestyle as we both were honestly both freaks behind closed doors.  Her clitoris may not work but her nipples are so sensitive she can almost orgasm when I nurse.  She also can orgasm through anal penetration which worked well for us because of the size of my wee wee.  She always told me I was perfect size for taking her bottom.

When she got pregnant our sex life became non existent and I turned to diapers and cross-dressing to satisfy my desires.  This quickly resulted in a complete lifestyle change for me as I basically became a full time baby girl underneath my clothes.  When it was time to have sexual relations again l felt more like a lil girl than a real man.

Of course my wife suffered but believed in for better or worse and stayed by myside.  After awhile I could not even maintain an erection and definately became a premature squirter.  My wife was completely sexually frustrated.

I did buy her the best toys and yes I did use them on her all the time.  Lelo vibrators and Vivid Creations realistic dildos cost me a ton of money but it was worth the cost to try and pleasure her.  Yes I would use a strap on over top my diaper as well.

Then one day her ex-boyfriend contacted her and without getting too detailed made it clear he wanted her sexually.  She had no intentions of getting with him but I enthusiastically encouraged her to do so and she eventually did just that.  He is nine inches and is exactly what she had been missing.  Everytime they make love she has an orgasm so strong her lips go numb and all her sexual frustrations are now gone.

This has allowed her to accept and even be playful towards me being diapered permenently.  Our relationship is better all around in every aspect.  She gets the best of both worlds.  I love and cherish the ground she walks on and she gets sexually satisfied by a real life man and not a piece of silicone.

I have a similar problem as your wife @MarkSmith, which in this case explains why diapers make a perfect chastity device for some females as well.  With a onesie adding in another step to removing the diaper, it takes a lot more effort to even attempt an orgasm, and no amount of stroking/humping (unlike some males) will fix it.  And if you have a dominant Daddy/Mommy, you won't be getting your diaper off anytime soon to even try for an orgasm.

20 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

At one time I did satisfy her sexually.  I can not honestly say that I completely satisfied her as I am definately on the small side (just under four inches when aroused).  My wife can only have an orgasm vaginally as her clitoris is completely non responsive.  Oral sex and her on top does absolutely nothing for her. 

In eight years of marriage I made her orgasm through vaginal intercourse exactly once.  Instead we turned to a fetish lifestyle as we both were honestly both freaks behind closed doors.  Her clitoris may not work but her nipples are so sensitive she can almost orgasm when I nurse.  She also can orgasm through anal penetration which worked well for us because of the size of my wee wee.  She always told me I was perfect size for taking her bottom.

When she got pregnant our sex life became non existent and I turned to diapers and cross-dressing to satisfy my desires.  This quickly resulted in a complete lifestyle change for me as I basically became a full time baby girl underneath my clothes.  When it was time to have sexual relations again a felt more like a lil girl than a real man.

Of course my wife suffered but believed in for better or worse and stayed by myside.  After awhile I could not even maintain an erection and definately became a premature squirter.  My wife was completely sexually frustrated.

I did buy her the best toys and yes I did use them on her all the time.  Lelo vibrators and Vivid Creations realistic dildos cost me a ton of money but it was worth the cost to try and pleasure her.

Then one day her ex-boyfriend contacted her and without getting too detailed made it clear he wanted her sexually.  She had no intentions of getting with him but I enthusiastically encouraged her to do so and she eventually did just that.  He is nine inches and is exactly what she had been missing.  Everytime they make love she has an orgasm so strong her lips go numb and all her sexual frustrations are now gone.

This has allowed her to accept and even be playful towards me being diapered permenently.  Our relationship is better all around in every aspect.  She gets the best of both worlds.  I love and cherish the ground she walks on and she gets sexually satisfied by a real life man and not a piece of silicone.

Happy it works for you. Something ironic happened today.

I am a bit distracted at the moment. My wife had me put night diapers on about an hour ago cause she was running to the store and I asked her to pick up baby wipes while she was there. She doesn't like buying my stuff so wearing diapers is my torment while she was gone. If I don't wet them while she is out she will remove them some times upon returning. I was really counting on that as she was hinting she wanted some love before she left. While gone ups delivered my new denim locking diaper cover and I decided to try it on since I was already diapered. I sent her a message they came and fit. I got no answer. When she came home she gave me a big passionate kiss. Now my pressure in my diapers was bad. She checked out the cover giggling cause they have pockets on the back, then patted the front. Not good cause a pat like that means they are not coming off, then she took the keys and has walked around humming happily since. Now horny as can be, I sit here diapered thick in my new pants as she walks around smiling, with me fustrated. 

Anyway back to the topic. I kind of understand the diapers and dresses thing, but if she is getting pleasure why are you getting locked in a chastity device seeing denied your pleasure? 

I wet now so I know I am diapered for the day anyway. I like how they look. I will see if I can add a photo.

IMG_20180116_135434367.jpg

22 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I have a similar problem as your wife @MarkSmith, which in this case explains why diapers make a perfect chastity device for some females as well.  With a onesie adding in another step to removing the diaper, it takes a lot more effort to even attempt an orgasm, and no amount of stroking/humping (unlike some males) will fix it.  And if you have a dominant Daddy/Mommy, you won't be getting your diaper off anytime soon to even try for an orgasm.

I have trouble getting off in a diaper and I am male.  Didn't know women had issue like that. I can but it is not as satisfying and have to work at it so diapers are chastity enough for me. My wife is not a total dominant so I hope I don't have to wait to long this time. A new pair of locking pants came a little while ago so she put them to use. I think I have a locking onesie on order. I am sure she will try that out when it comes also. I never wore one before.

34 minutes ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Happy it works for you. Something ironic happened today.

I am a bit distracted at the moment. My wife had me put night diapers on about an hour ago cause she was running to the store and I asked her to pick up baby wipes while she was there. She doesn't like buying my stuff so wearing diapers is my torment while she was gone. If I don't wet them while she is out she will remove them some times upon returning. I was really counting on that as she was hinting she wanted some love before she left. While gone ups delivered my new denim locking diaper cover and I decided to try it on since I was already diapered. I sent her a message they came and fit. I got no answer. When she came home she gave me a big passionate kiss. Now my pressure in my diapers was bad. She checked out the cover giggling cause they have pockets on the back, then patted the front. Not good cause a pat like that means they are not coming off, then she took the keys and has walked around humming happily since. Now horny as can be, I sit here diapered thick in my new pants as she walks around smiling, with me fustrated. 

Anyway back to the topic. I kind of understand the diapers and dresses thing, but if she is getting pleasure why are you getting locked in a chastity device seeing denied your pleasure? 

I wet now so I know I am diapered for the day anyway. I like how they look. I will see if I can add a photo.

IMG_20180116_135434367.jpg

I have trouble getting off in a diaper and I am male.  Didn't know women had issue like that. I can but it is not as satisfying and have to work at it so diapers are chastity enough for me. My wife is not a total dominant so I hope I don't have to wait to long this time. A new pair of locking pants came a little while ago so she put them to use. I think I have a locking onesie on order. I am sure she will try that out when it comes also. I never wore one before.

I can make my sissies in my diapers with little to no effort at all assuming I can get somewhat hard.  That is why my wife has me in an actual chastity device.  My used diaper may act as a chasity device as far as sexual intercourse with my wife but my actual chasity device keeps me chaste from myself.  I mean most of us do generally get sexually aroused when wearing diapers.

1 hour ago, LittleAmytheil said:

Before I turned into the sissy baby I am now my wife was interested in diapers and asked if we could try a little DDLG.  This was by no means a full time thing and was only something we usually did for an evening or so.  One evening while putting her in a diaper I plugged both of her holes and diapered her up and we went to bed.  In the middle of the night she became aroused and I told her to hump a pillow.  While doing so for the first time in her life she felt pleasure in her clitoris and actually had an orgasm.  To this day we are not sure what kind of orgasm she had but I know she was excited.

22 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Before I turned into the sissy baby I am now my wife was interested in diapers and asked if we could try a little DDLG.  This was by no means a full time thing and was only something we usually did for an evening or so.  One evening while putting her in a diaper I plugged both of her holes and diapered her up and we went to bed.  In the middle of the night she became aroused and I told her to hump a pillow.  While doing so for the first time in her life she felt pleasure in her clitoris and actually had an orgasm.  To this day we are not sure what kind of orgasm she had but I know she was excited.

Now that method does work, but it's mostly because of the movement of the inserted items, not so much the clitoris.  That sounds like an amazing experience for sure, and one I'm glad she had the chance to experience!

50 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

Now that method does work, but it's mostly because of the movement of the inserted items, not so much the clitoris.  That sounds like an amazing experience for sure, and one I'm glad she had the chance to experience!

I wish I could be more dominant now like before but it as if I have no man left in me in the bedroom.  She also loves to be the dominant one now...has all of the control.  I guess things can change over time.  That is why I tell people on this board to never give up on their partners in regards to wearing diapers.  Love has a tendency to find a way to make things work. 

There is no way my wife would allow me to diaper her now.  How would that work?  I am always in a pink diaper and pink plastic panties and sometimes a Disney Princess dress.  It would be like she was being dominated by a baby girl.  Too bad her boyfriend is so vanilla because I can guarantee you she would let him diaper her.

It is interesting you share the same unique quality of my wife in regards to clitoris sensitivity.  I thought she was the only woman in the world that was built this way.  In a way I guess I am thankful because it has lead to the lifestyle I live now.

8 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I wish I could be more dominant now like before but it as if I have no man left in me in the bedroom.  She also loves to be the dominant one now...has all of the control.  I guess things can change over time.  That is why I tell people on this board to never give up on their partners in regards to wearing diapers.  Love has a tendency to find a way to make things work. 

There is no way my wife would allow me to diaper her now.  How would that work?  I am always in a pink diaper and pink plastic panties and sometimes a Disney Princess dress.  It would be like she was being dominated by a baby girl.  Too bad her boyfriend is so vanilla because I can guarantee you she would let him diaper her.

It is interesting you share the same unique quality of my wife in regards to clitoris sensitivity.  I thought she was the only woman in the world that was built this way.  In a way I guess I am thankful because it has lead to the lifestyle I live now.

Personally I was never that dominant. Before she knew I liked diapers and we made up our agreement I was usually the one controlling "when" we had sex, but she  controlled "how" we did it and when it was over. She is not a super dominant type of person, but is definitely the one in control now in the bedroom. It's a little scary looking at your history Mark as it has me looking back. I just wanted to wear diapers more often. I achieved that goal but with concessions from me mostly. I have no idea what her goal is and it is slowly changing. I rarely get to wear disposables only cloth diapers. Any time I am diapered there is a definite bulge unless around family or work. Her insistence as if I was going to wear them she didn't want them hidden. I never would have worn around family or work before other than our kids, but have now on occasion. I decide when I want diapers some times, but she keeps me in diapers every night now and many other days. Not what I originally wanted. None of my choosing yet out of fear of losing my diapers I always end up adjusting to her wish. I think the hardest was having the diaper bulge when  in public. Now I just go with it. So I am afraid after looking at your history and not knowing where this will lead that someday she would make my diapers permanent. Scary thought. Maybe I am just over thinking this now.

1 hour ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Personally I was never that dominant. Before she knew I liked diapers and we made up our agreement I was usually the one controlling "when" we had sex, but she  controlled "how" we did it and when it was over. She is not a super dominant type of person, but is definitely the one in control now in the bedroom. It's a little scary looking at your history Mark as it has me looking back. I just wanted to wear diapers more often. I achieved that goal but with concessions from me mostly. I have no idea what her goal is and it is slowly changing. I rarely get to wear disposables only cloth diapers. Any time I am diapered there is a definite bulge unless around family or work. Her insistence as if I was going to wear them she didn't want them hidden. I never would have worn around family or work before other than our kids, but have now on occasion. I decide when I want diapers some times, but she keeps me in diapers every night now and many other days. Not what I originally wanted. None of my choosing yet out of fear of losing my diapers I always end up adjusting to her wish. I think the hardest was having the diaper bulge when  in public. Now I just go with it. So I am afraid after looking at your history and not knowing where this will lead that someday she would make my diapers permanent. Scary thought. Maybe I am just over thinking this now.

It was not my wife's decision to make me wear diapers permanently, it is what I chose.  Trust me if she had a choice I would not be diaper dependant.

Initially putting a diaper on turns me on.  I have to have my penis pointed down otherwise I leak.  I can get hard in a diaper and rub one out.  After I orgasm I want to take the diaper off though.  When my wife diapers me she sometimes gives permission to have an adult release but she keeps me diapered and requiresy pacifier to be on my mouth for the next hour.  My penis size is above average so erections while clothed always are pointed down and one side or the other.  

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, MarkSmith said:

I can make my sissies in my diapers with little to no effort at all assuming I can get somewhat hard.  That is why my wife has me in an actual chastity device.  My used diaper may act as a chasity device as far as sexual intercourse with my wife but my actual chasity device keeps me chaste from myself.  I mean most of us do generally get sexually aroused when wearing diapers.

Curious the locking diapers image you have shown - does the chain run thru a tunnel waist band (best way) or exterior belt loops (not so good) ?

A nice BOLD statement with the exposed chain hanging down the front of the diaper - you really are locked into your very own portable potty and

no porcelain throne required.

What type of locking is planned for the onesie - if using the snap poppers crotch the locking diapers will still be in play  - if the crotch piece is without the snaps

then a simple lock at the collar will be work. A small lock or locking zipper will be very discrete for a more BOLD look a studded dog collar could be considered.

Ve have ways to make you chaste - very chaste - you could still wear the locking diapers inside the onesie and with a large bulky forefront panel in the diapers

and locking mittens you won't be getting off too soon ! Of course if your name is Houdini all bets are off.

Best hide this from the wife - don't want to give her any ideas !

54 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

Curious the locking diapers image you have shown - does the chain run thru a tunnel waist band (best way) or exterior belt loops (not so good) ?

A nice BOLD statement with the exposed chain hanging down the front of the diaper - you really are locked into your very own portable potty and

What type of locking is planned for the onesie - if using the snap poppers crotch the locking diapers will still be in play  - if the crotch piece is without the snaps

then a simple lock at the collar will be work. A small lock or locking zipper will be very discrete for a more BOLD look a studded dog collar could be considered.

Ve have ways to make you chaste - very chaste - you could still wear the locking diapers inside the onesie and with a large bulky forefront panel in the diapers

and locking mittens you won't be getting off too soon ! Of course if your name is Houdini all bets are off.

The locking diaper pictures are not mine.  If they were they would be pink.

1 hour ago, BabyLock said:

They are mine. It is a tunnel through the waist. We got them through Rearz. They are comfortable and I am wearing other plastic pants under them as even though they are pul lined they looked like they would leak by the legs and waist. Plus I was already in diapers when I put them on just to try them out only to get stuck in them. I also normally wear other pants under them cause sometimes when in locking pants she sometimes locks them on for days and this way they stay cleaner.  It came with a chain that was cheaper and so I pulled this one into it from our last pair. Very sturdy one. Hope to find another chain like it. Yes I am locked in good. I couldn't wiggle this one off as I did try this morning. If not tight I might have a chance.

The onsie is a cuddlz brand that I was thinking of getting. I thought it was ordered but have to check. I was looking at a couple things  that day and could only afford one and the rest are on hold for a week or so.There are no snaps in the crotch and has a locking zipper that zips up the back. I also looked at one that was on eBay and the gal talked about putting holes so you can put two pad locks on the crotch along where the thing snaps shut. I never wore a onsie but wanted to get something for her cause she seemed to like the locking pants idea a lot and was let down after the last pair. Since I am still locked I know she likes this pair. She also told me that last night. I am almost afraid to see what she will do with the onsie.

I am sure the I will be wearing the locking pants inside the onsie and probably my pants with our home made locking belt. She used the pants and belt on me before together.  

You saw how thick my diapers are. That's common. Rubbing does nothing usually and humping gets punished when caught. That's why I have trouble getting off in them unless I put my hand in. I am not allowed to do with out risking punishment and cannot with the chain on anyway. Thankfully she was sleeping soundly last night cause I went and humped a less than great one off on the couch last night. Sadly since I was already not in the mood to be diapered this only dropped my desire. Although I was a little more accepting this morning.

Thank fully she doesn't read this. I would be in trouble for what I just said. Plus  She seems to like locking me up. Your idea of locking mittens would pretty much stop any hope of removal with just a thumb and fingers. Have not seen those yet. Where do you find locking mittens? Just curious. Although it would truly make me use my diapers as all hope to remove them would be gone. 

2 sources on ebay:

General BDSM mittens

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=locking+mittens&_sacat=0

Posey medical mittens

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=posey+mittens&_sacat=0

Regarding the chain used for your locking diaper - great to see the excess hanging out to reveal just what

is going here - restricted access to the diaper. You will have to get the key to get out of your portable loo.

Another more conservative type would be the bicycle tube style with combination lock - the excess ends

are cut away to fit the waist exactly - ebay LINK:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Digit-Combination-Bike-Bicycle-Small-Chain-Link-Lock-Security-Gates-Guard-22/263171403518?epid=1565707398&hash=item3d463ceefe:m:mRL6OOpAQ2zP79wbRzWKUGg:sc:USPSFirstClass!55431!US!-1

This lock the chain is 22 inches - punch the pins out and substitute your own chain to fit your waist.

Bestest part about this arrangement if you need to get out of the locked diapers you don't have to fetch the key

to do so. Just dial in the combo and plop plop fizz fizz what a relief it is. Bad thing here once the combo is known

the security is breached - need to use a changeable combo lock. In any event a three dial lock can be Houdinied

in about 10-20 minutes - a four dial lock in about a couple of hours. But now with the mittens none of this is going

to happen for lack of dexterity in solving the puzzle.

Another interesting concept is pictured in this image:1.jpg.2d1cbd3f6c0cbb36491c159e3cd60529.jpg

9 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

2 sources on ebay:

General BDSM mittens

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=locking+mittens&_sacat=0

Posey medical mittens

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=posey+mittens&_sacat=0

Regarding the chain used for your locking diaper - great to see the excess hanging out to reveal just what

is going here - restricted access to the diaper. You will have to get the key to get out of your portable loo.

Another more conservative type would be the bicycle tube style with combination lock - the excess ends

are cut away to fit the waist exactly - ebay LINK:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Digit-Combination-Bike-Bicycle-Small-Chain-Link-Lock-Security-Gates-Guard-22/263171403518?epid=1565707398&hash=item3d463ceefe:m:mRL6OOpAQ2zP79wbRzWKUGg:sc:USPSFirstClass!55431!US!-1

This lock the chain is 22 inches - punch the pins out and substitute your own chain to fit your waist.

Bestest part about this arrangement if you need to get out of the locked diapers you don't have to fetch the key

to do so. Just dial in the combo and plop plop fizz fizz what a relief it is. Bad thing here once the combo is known

the security is breached - need to use a changeable combo lock. In any event a three dial lock can be Houdinied

in about 10-20 minutes - a four dial lock in about a couple of hours. But now with the mittens none of this is going

to happen for lack of dexterity in solving the puzzle.

Another interesting concept is pictured in this image:1.jpg.2d1cbd3f6c0cbb36491c159e3cd60529.jpg

That last one looks interesting. Don't know if I want to be in it. 

Those mittens are not quite what I thought. There are no thumbs! She would love those but not something you would want to wear in public.

• 4 weeks later...

Diapers work awesomely as chastity devices. When I started wearing years ago, I would find myself easily aroused by diapers. But more recently, diapers have brought out a baby mindset in me. When I am in that frame of mind, I do not get aroused at all. It's like a total baby mindset, because, well, babies aren't supposed to either achieve erection or orgasm. But, at the risk of being shouted at, are there chastity devices / methods which ensure that one cannot achieve erection even if one wanted to?

Hello "DLSafrica",

I have to take issue with your assertion that baby boys aren't supposed to get erections. I reckon they do, even in the womb. Google the three words boy/masturbate/womb for evidence. After birth, a boy's erections are not always obvious. Except at bathtime and during changes, any evidence is hidden most of the time by diapering, isn't it? 

The answer to your question about erection-preventing chastity devices is 'yes', and what's more these are compatible with being ABDL-diapered at the same time.  As it is a bit off-topic I'll detail my response in a Private Message - always assuming I can remember how to do that!

Regards - Orchidectomy

On 1/16/2018 at 1:35 PM, MarkSmith said:

When she got pregnant our sex life became non existent and I turned to diapers and cross-dressing to satisfy my desires.  This quickly resulted in a complete lifestyle change for me as I basically became a full time baby girl underneath my clothes.  When it was time to have sexual relations again l felt more like a lil girl than a real man.

I did buy her the best toys and yes I did use them on her all the time.  Lelo vibrators and Vivid Creations realistic dildos cost me a ton of money but it was worth the cost to try and pleasure her.  Yes I would use a strap on over top my diaper as well.

Mark, reading this really got me thinking. I used to please her. After each child was born our sex life went down. Kind of normal as having kids and being busy. My interest in diapers as a release place moved up like you. Some where in there is when I told her of my sexual attraction towards not just wearing a diaper but having some one control it. One little trip we took after I discussed my diaper desires more with her and our first set of rules came out me giving her control of diaper stuff. Over the years I have noticed our sex life going down until we only have sex when she wants it. If I try to initiate it and she is not in the mood I just find myself diapered until my urge passes or whenever she feels. With night diapers every night that stopped most evenings of fun as she would just say no. As of late I noticed most of our sex happens in the morning. I ask. If she is not in the mood I just end up remaining diapered. If she is in the mood at all I may get it. Problem is I am not supposed to wake her so many times I am aroused for quite a while before we start. Another problem is most times I have to warm her up some then am allowed to remove my diapers, clean myself up , and please her. Sometimes she doesn't get warmed up and I find myself humping my diapers as she rolls over. Problem I noticed and currently realised after reading your post was this sounded like you. I wouldn't last long as I had been worked up for a long time already before penitration was allowed or he would shrink some before she was satisfied leaving her fustrated as I am not huge to start with. Thus leaving me with less sex. This new locking clothing had her locking me up more saying she was not interested. Then the other week I came in and found her pleasing herself while I was spending the day diapered cause she had "no" interest. Another time was just after we had sex. I was not pleasing her every time and now knew it. That's why she is diapering me more. I know when I can just jump her and do it she is pleased, just not when I am diapered and have to wait. I have been so fustrated lately and have been using my diapers almost daily trying to satisfy my need when I can sneak it in. This has also hurt our sex life. Hoping to fix this I used some ideas from you. I don't want her with another man, but I want her happy. My solution was this.

I am Catholic and I gave up masterbation for Lent. I know I shouldn't do it anyway. We talked and she hasn't been satisfied. I agreed my only orgasms can be in her. Plain and simple. This means no humping my diapers or rubbing one out when she is not around with the hopes that on the rare occasion I am allowed to penetrate her she will be happier hopefully. I also gave her the right to punish me if she caught me doing masturbating. First off I will be diapered for a day following my offense cause she says I am acting like a selfish toddler by doing so. I will get spanked for real and possibly put in my new chastity cage for the day. Also if I fail to please her from now on during sex it is immediate diaper punishment. Spanking may follow and I will have to finish satisfying her with my new strap on I got for her for Valentine's day. My original intent for the strap on was supposed to be when I was under diaper punishment she wouldn't have to let me out when she was in the mood to be pleased. She hated doing that sometimes. My fear is the strap on is much thicker than me and I am afraid she will start to prefer it over me. 

So my reward for her new power was getting locked in my new chastity device. Locked in plastic pants and diapers. With my new locking onsie on top. To earn a diaper change that afternoon I had to do her with the strap on. I gave her and amazing orgasm. The first in a long time. I asked if I could then penetrate her. I was given a dry diapers and locked back up in them going without. This has only in creased my fear that she would love the fake pee pee more than mine. The chastity device was removed that night but I since have not been able to penetrate her. That was a few days ago. 

I tried this morning but was shot down. I thought she went to have a smoke so I was trying to please myself humping my diapers when she came back in and caught me almost at full pleasure. Now as I said in the past she is not totally dominant and let's many things slide. Not so much this morning. She stopped me abruptly ruining it and had me stand removing my diapers. Now in over ten years I have only been spanked once. Well today was much different. There was little regard for my stiffy as she pushed me on the bed, got the old paddle and started. Stopping to ask if I was going to stop masterbation. I said no. Long story short she figured out the paddle didn't hurt enough and got a spoon. I agreed not to just as I was going to cry. She taped a diaper on me and left. Came back to find me sulking. That was this morning and my bum still stings and been diapered all day. She threatened with the chastity thing but I have been lucky so far. I never thought she had a spanking like that in her. Evidently she really doesn't want me to masturbating. I kinda fear what I started.

I had a great sex life,then started wetting the bed at around 55 so my wife had me return to diapers and pants plus she got a pad and mattress protector.I basically had been neutered yrs ago and know just a old bed wetter.

20 hours ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Mark, reading this really got me thinking. I used to please her. After each child was born our sex life went down. Kind of normal as having kids and being busy. My interest in diapers as a release place moved up like you. Some where in there is when I told her of my sexual attraction towards not just wearing a diaper but having some one control it. One little trip we took after I discussed my diaper desires more with her and our first set of rules came out me giving her control of diaper stuff. Over the years I have noticed our sex life going down until we only have sex when she wants it. If I try to initiate it and she is not in the mood I just find myself diapered until my urge passes or whenever she feels. With night diapers every night that stopped most evenings of fun as she would just say no. As of late I noticed most of our sex happens in the morning. I ask. If she is not in the mood I just end up remaining diapered. If she is in the mood at all I may get it. Problem is I am not supposed to wake her so many times I am aroused for quite a while before we start. Another problem is most times I have to warm her up some then am allowed to remove my diapers, clean myself up , and please her. Sometimes she doesn't get warmed up and I find myself humping my diapers as she rolls over. Problem I noticed and currently realised after reading your post was this sounded like you. I wouldn't last long as I had been worked up for a long time already before penitration was allowed or he would shrink some before she was satisfied leaving her fustrated as I am not huge to start with. Thus leaving me with less sex. This new locking clothing had her locking me up more saying she was not interested. Then the other week I came in and found her pleasing herself while I was spending the day diapered cause she had "no" interest. Another time was just after we had sex. I was not pleasing her every time and now knew it. That's why she is diapering me more. I know when I can just jump her and do it she is pleased, just not when I am diapered and have to wait. I have been so fustrated lately and have been using my diapers almost daily trying to satisfy my need when I can sneak it in. This has also hurt our sex life. Hoping to fix this I used some ideas from you. I don't want her with another man, but I want her happy. My solution was this.

I am Catholic and I gave up masterbation for Lent. I know I shouldn't do it anyway. We talked and she hasn't been satisfied. I agreed my only orgasms can be in her. Plain and simple. This means no humping my diapers or rubbing one out when she is not around with the hopes that on the rare occasion I am allowed to penetrate her she will be happier hopefully. I also gave her the right to punish me if she caught me doing masturbating. First off I will be diapered for a day following my offense cause she says I am acting like a selfish toddler by doing so. I will get spanked for real and possibly put in my new chastity cage for the day. Also if I fail to please her from now on during sex it is immediate diaper punishment. Spanking may follow and I will have to finish satisfying her with my new strap on I got for her for Valentine's day. My original intent for the strap on was supposed to be when I was under diaper punishment she wouldn't have to let me out when she was in the mood to be pleased. She hated doing that sometimes. My fear is the strap on is much thicker than me and I am afraid she will start to prefer it over me. 

So my reward for her new power was getting locked in my new chastity device. Locked in plastic pants and diapers. With my new locking onsie on top. To earn a diaper change that afternoon I had to do her with the strap on. I gave her and amazing orgasm. The first in a long time. I asked if I could then penetrate her. I was given a dry diapers and locked back up in them going without. This has only in creased my fear that she would love the fake pee pee more than mine. The chastity device was removed that night but I since have not been able to penetrate her. That was a few days ago. 

I tried this morning but was shot down. I thought she went to have a smoke so I was trying to please myself humping my diapers when she came back in and caught me almost at full pleasure. Now as I said in the past she is not totally dominant and let's many things slide. Not so much this morning. She stopped me abruptly ruining it and had me stand removing my diapers. Now in over ten years I have only been spanked once. Well today was much different. There was little regard for my stiffy as she pushed me on the bed, got the old paddle and started. Stopping to ask if I was going to stop masterbation. I said no. Long story short she figured out the paddle didn't hurt enough and got a spoon. I agreed not to just as I was going to cry. She taped a diaper on me and left. Came back to find me sulking. That was this morning and my bum still stings and been diapered all day. She threatened with the chastity thing but I have been lucky so far. I never thought she had a spanking like that in her. Evidently she really doesn't want me to masturbating. I kinda fear what I started.

It is interesting how the marital bedroom can change after kids.  One advantage as a diaper lover is if sexual realtions diminish due to the everyday stress and joy of raising kids then you still have a sexually fulfilling outlet.  This may or may not present a challenge in a marriage of course as woman do not always like being replaced by a diaper.  

Of course in my situation it ended up completely changing our sexual lifestyle and it has left me happily diapered permenently.

A lot of people misconceive that my wife forced me into diapers.  This is generally what I read about in fictional stories.  It quite honestly was the opposite.  In the end she did enjoy the dominant Mommy role but it took years before our relationship evolved into this lifestyle.   

You have to accept your wife likes fake pee pees just as she has accepted that you need your diapers for sexual relief.  For those of us with wee wees that are tiny it is not out of the possibility that we could be completely replaced by a piece of silicone or even another man.

Another misconception in my relationship it my wife chose to take a lover because I am her sissy lil girl in diapers.  The only reason my wife kept her fake pee pee in the drawer and decided to be fulfilled by a real man is because I encouraged and begged her to do so.  She loves me so very much and we truly are soulmates.  Not many woman can stay with a man like me.  For her it was very difficult to be unfaithful when you have these kind of feelings for your husband/lil girl.  However, one thing was very apparent and that was she was extremely sexually frustrated.  Fake pee pees at the end of the day can just not replace a real cock.  Also, her man who turned into a baby girl in dirty diapers just was not sexually desirable anymore.  Why should she have to be frustrated because of me?  She could have just as easily left me but she stayed by my side despite being frustrated.

As far as masturbating you probably deserve to be in chasity as a punishment to masturbating when you were not given permission to do so.

• 4 weeks later...

It is interesting how the marital bedroom can change after kids.  One advantage as a diaper lover is if sexual realtions diminish due to the everyday stress and joy of raising kids then you still have a sexually fulfilling outlet.  This may or may not present a challenge in a marriage of course as woman do not always like being replaced by a diaper.  

Of course in my situation it ended up completely changing our sexual lifestyle and it has left me happily diapered permenently.

A lot of people misconceive that my wife forced me into diapers.  This is generally what I read about in fictional stories.  It quite honestly was the opposite.  In the end she did enjoy the dominant Mommy role but it took years before our relationship evolved into this lifestyle.   

You have to accept your wife likes fake pee pees just as she has accepted that you need your diapers for sexual relief.  For those of us with wee wees that are tiny it is not out of the possibility that we could be completely replaced by a piece of silicone or even another man.

Another misconception in my relationship it my wife chose to take a lover because I am her sissy lil girl in diapers.  The only reason my wife kept her fake pee pee in the drawer and decided to be fulfilled by a real man is because I encouraged and begged her to do so.  She loves me so very much and we truly are soulmates.  Not many woman can stay with a man like me.  For her it was very difficult to be unfaithful when you have these kind of feelings for your husband/lil girl.  However, one thing was very apparent and that was she was extremely sexually frustrated.  Fake pee pees at the end of the day can just not replace a real cock.  Also, her man who turned into a baby girl in dirty diapers just was not sexually desirable anymore.  Why should she have to be frustrated because of me?  She could have just as easily left me but she stayed by my side despite being frustrated.

As far as masturbating you probably deserve to be in chasity as a punishment to masturbating when you were not given permission to do so.

Mark I would like your thoughts. Your relationship sounds so similar. If you remember I gave my wife permission to help control my masterbation. I have been spanked twice already. My problem is our sex life improved so to speak. My pee pee has not left my diapers for sex since I got the strap on. She has had me please her more than normal but only with the strap on. If I am not locked in chastity if I don't have an orgasm in my diapers before I am done satisfying her with the stapon it is considered masturbating and I am stopped. She did rub my diapers yesterday and some what please me but didn't give me sex. Today I am still horny and was trying to sneak one in. She came home and caught me. She had me put my chastity device on, chang to my cloth diapers, and put me in bed for a nap because she had freinds coming over and promised a spanking later. Not that I want to be around them diapered anyway, but I am sexually fustrated. So I am laying here sexually angry waiting for a spanking or all clear. She did say I may get sex tonight when she walked me in here. For the last month I have got none. Do you think she is just training me to not masturbate or is she being selfish and pleasing herself? What do you do for satisfaction now? I never wanted the strap on to replace me, but now I am wondering if it is. Do I need to talk to her or do you think she is coming around?

Also you decided to be diapered 24/7. I believe my wife wants that and is working towards it. Last week she while talking she said she liked having me in diapers at night. We were talking about how I have been waking up dry with my sleep apnea machine more. I asked if that would get me out of night diapers. She said probably not. I said why? She told me cause I am much easier to "control" and "deal with" in diapers. I had noticed I have been diapered more lately. So I asked if she was trying to get me diapered permanently. She said no but left an open comment about most of the time maybe. Since that talk last week I have spent most of my time in diapers. I have not peed in a toilet since Monday morning. She also has allowed me to wear a good disposable diaper during the day instead of the usual cloth diapers only using them at home. I like diapers but not sure I want them permanent. Is it time for a talk again or should I just see where it goes first?

Mark I would like your thoughts. Your relationship sounds so similar. If you remember I gave my wife permission to help control my masterbation. I have been spanked twice already. My problem is our sex life improved so to speak. My pee pee has not left my diapers for sex since I got the strap on. She has had me please her more than normal but only with the strap on. If I am not locked in chastity if I don't have an orgasm in my diapers before I am done satisfying her with the stapon it is considered masturbating and I am stopped. She did rub my diapers yesterday and some what please me but didn't give me sex. Today I am still horny and was trying to sneak one in. She came home and caught me. She had me put my chastity device on, chang to my cloth diapers, and put me in bed for a nap because she had freinds coming over and promised a spanking later. Not that I want to be around them diapered anyway, but I am sexually fustrated. So I am laying here sexually angry waiting for a spanking or all clear. She did say I may get sex tonight when she walked me in here. For the last month I have got none. Do you think she is just training me to not masturbate or is she being selfish and pleasing herself? What do you do for satisfaction now? I never wanted the strap on to replace me, but now I am wondering if it is. Do I need to talk to her or do you think she is coming around?

Also you decided to be diapered 24/7. I believe my wife wants that and is working towards it. Last week she while talking she said she liked having me in diapers at night. We were talking about how I have been waking up dry with my sleep apnea machine more. I asked if that would get me out of night diapers. She said probably not. I said why? She told me cause I am much easier to "control" and "deal with" in diapers. I had noticed I have been diapered more lately. So I asked if she was trying to get me diapered permanently. She said no but left an open comment about most of the time maybe. Since that talk last week I have spent most of my time in diapers. I have not peed in a toilet since Monday morning. She also has allowed me to wear a good disposable diaper during the day instead of the usual cloth diapers only using them at home. I like diapers but not sure I want them permanent. Is it time for a talk again or should I just see where it goes first?

It sounds like you may be suffering from a case of "Be careful what you wish for."  Your wife is simply doing what you asked by controlling your masturbation and from the sound of it she is starting to enjoy the new found dominance.  

You also need to accept that clearly the strapon has replaced you as her lover in the bedroom.  This is evident as her sexual desires have increased since being taken by it.  Your small pee pee has become irrelevant and she no longer has to worry about being sexually frustrated because of your size and the preemies you make.  You should be thankful she has chosen an artificial lover as opposed to a real man to satisfy her sexual needs.

I know that sounds harsh but that is what this lifestyle can turn into.  For me it was exactly what I desired and is what sexually satisfied my wife.  You must understand it is not easy for a woman to be sexually attracted to a man in diapers as she is programmed by nature to desire the most dominant male.  A husband in used diapers consistently just does not usually make a woman desire him more.

I think you probably should put the chasitity device away for a little while and relieve your sexual frustrations.  I recommend that you ask your wife if she would allow supervised masturbation in front of her.  That is what I do.  I follow my wife's instructions and usually I simply am forced to hump my diaper in our bed against a pillow or her leg.  Sometimes she makes me stand in the corner of our room and rub my diaper until I release my sissies.  Then my diaper is always immediately removed and thrown in the trash.  A special treat would be for me to be allowed to remove my diaper and roll it up into a tight wet roll.  Then I put my wee wee into the rolled up end of it and pretend to be a real man.  It usually only takes 10 to 15 seconds and I am done and my diaper is already rolled up to be thrown away.

My wife will give me sympathy intercourse sometimes and it is always over before it begins.  If you need your wife ask her if she can give you pity sex after her strapon has satisfied her.  

It sounds to me you should just try wearing diapers permanently.  I think deep down you desire your wife to force you to do so and you should just accept that.  You can always take them off if it is not what both of youvwant.  I think however that you may both find that you will really enjoy it.

It sounds like you may be suffering from a case of "Be careful what you wish for."  Your wife is simply doing what you asked by controlling your masturbation and from the sound of it she is starting to enjoy the new found dominance.  

You also need to accept that clearly the strapon has replaced you as her lover in the bedroom.  This is evident as her sexual desires have increased since being taken by it.  Your small pee pee has become irrelevant and she no longer has to worry about being sexually frustrated because of your size and the preemies you make.  You should be thankful she has chosen an artificial lover as opposed to a real man to satisfy her sexual needs.

I know that sounds harsh but that is what this lifestyle can turn into.  For me it was exactly what I desired and is what sexually satisfied my wife.  You must understand it is not easy for a woman to be sexually attracted to a man in diapers as she is programmed by nature to desire the most dominant male.  A husband in used diapers consistently just does not usually make a woman desire him more.

I think you probably should put the chasitity device away for a little while and relieve your sexual frustrations.  I recommend that you ask your wife if she would allow supervised masturbation in front of her.  That is what I do.  I follow my wife's instructions and usually I simply am forced to hump my diaper in our bed against a pillow or her leg.  Sometimes she makes me stand in the corner of our room and rub my diaper until I release my sissies.  Then my diaper is always immediately removed and thrown in the trash.  A special treat would be for me to be allowed to remove my diaper and roll it up into a tight wet roll.  Then I put my wee wee into the rolled up end of it and pretend to be a real man.  It usually only takes 10 to 15 seconds and I am done and my diaper is already rolled up to be thrown away.

My wife will give me sympathy intercourse sometimes and it is always over before it begins.  If you need your wife ask her if she can give you pity sex after her strapon has satisfied her.  

It sounds to me you should just try wearing diapers permanently.  I think deep down you desire your wife to force you to do so and you should just accept that.  You can always take them off if it is not what both of youvwant.  I think however that you may both find that you will really enjoy it.

I do think I have that disease. I wanted to wear diapers more many years ago and now I am. I may just let that go a bit just to see where she is going with that. She has never kept up the 24/7 for to long and she got tired of it. She said "most of the time" before this started this time so I may wait and see what that means. Difference now is she started for no reason and has let me wear rather discreet diapers during this stent. If I get tired of it we will need to talk. 

As far as the chastity thing. I gave it to her and she controls that. I would like to put it away but that is not an option yet. I agreed to wear it when she wanted until Easter. So until then I will have to put up with it. 

As for the strap on replacing me I don't mind. Except it was supposed to be used as a way for her to keep me in diaper punishment or after I failed to please her. Thus I got sex with her and I would please her. That hasn't happened. The best I got so far was getting off in my diapers while doing her with it. I would be happy to settle for pity sex after. She hasn't allowed me to do that. I asked. When I got it I had no intention of giving up sex with her. Giving her control of my masterbation was supposed to help me be able to please her so we didn't need the strap on. She seems to have found her own purpose for it without regards to me. We will need to talk about it. Thanks for helping me sort it out. We will see where that goes.

Wearing diapers permenently I certainly would not recommend for everyone.  In order be in diapers all the time you have to have an overwhelming desire to do so and the ability to overcome the challenges that you are faced with being diapered fulltime. 

Before I became diapered permenently I was wearing diapers and taking them off and needing to be right back in them again.  I would try my hardest to wear them 24/7 but would take them off after a sexual release which almost all diaper lovers experience.  This was my last major obstacle to keeping my diapers on all the time.  I asked my wife to help me overcome this by insuring that I put a diaper on after every sexual release.  Since all my masturbation was supervised it was easy for her to enforce this and eventually I re-trained myself to accept the inevitable.  That I was going back into a diaper if I liked it or not after an orgasm.  This is really the only time my wife has ever forced me into diapers although I asked her to do so.  By constantly enforcing this, eventually the desire grew less and less to remove my diapers and now I am at the point where I just release into my diaper, roll over, and go to sleep.  Where once I had an overwhelming desire to take my diaper off I now have no desire to remove it.

Since your wife seems to enjoy the power and control forcing you into diapers bring to her and the fact you really desire to be in them I think for you wearing diapers permanently would work great for you both.  I envy you to a degree because your wife seems to be really into forcing you into diapers where my wife simply accepts that I need to be in them.  I would tell her you desire her to keep you in diapers 24/7 and she hlw she reacts.  She may be quite happy.

With being your keyholder you can always talk to her and ask her to release you before Easter.  I have found it always helps if you really suck up to her so to speak by spoiling her.  Sometimes the reward is an early release from chastity.