LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should diapers also function as chastity belts?

Engaging in any sort of physical stimulation whilst diapered isn't exactly easy. Do you consider that diapers should / should not also function as chastity enforcers, to stop AB engaging in self-arousal? Whichever opinion you hold, what design attributes of diapers / waterproof pants / onesies / sleepwear do you recommend to facilitate or enforce your preference?

In my case, it was the chastity aspect that came first. I was a chronic masturbator and in fun (pretending to adopt the prudish attitudes of my great-grandparents, who were Strict Baptists and thus abhorred masturbation), I started to wear a lockable garment at night in an attempt to break the habit. That gave rise to a requirement for diapering because I never have been able to sleep right through the night without having a wee. Over my diaper and plastic pants, I wear a variation on the onesie theme - one that fastens at the shoulder rather than between the legs. Tight leg openings prevent access that way. Even if released at the shoulders, the onesie cannot be removed at night because it is fastened at the waist by a combination lock belt that is impossible to open in the dark. This I fashioned from a lockable luggage strap. Direct stimulation through the diaper had little effect, but when successful the diaper disposed of the evidence. In time, I became diaper-dependent, so now the whole routine has taken on a different motivation - a dry bed and uninterrupted sleep. Sexual stimulation became confined to daytime. Hmmm... Should I start wearing diapers 24/24?

Cool, maybe. But scary given the true background. At 11 I needed genital surgery for undescended and apparently totally absent testicles. Nowadays that would be sorted before age 2. Then (by which I mean the early 1960s) things were left until the first signs of puberty and the swelling gonads became palpable. No ultrasound imaging in those days, so no way of finding where the missing bits were hiding!

The first attempt was not successful; a "short plumbing" problem prevented my balls being placed where they should have been and an experimental fix was implemented. An unintended side effect was that, for a whole year (actually 53 weeks), I was of necessity back in diapers. Quite why the procedure induced a degree of incontinence, I have never understood. I knew at the time that a second attempt at orchidopexy was to follow and I now know that if salvage had failed a second time I was to be castrated as a precaution against testicular cancer. Hence my assumed ID on this site. My diaper/chastity 'play' follows the what if

• 1 month later...

I like to think of diapers as a partially chastity measure, yes, they deny easy access, with lots of padding its harder to feel anything and with extra help (like mittens or locks) you could manage to keep the person from actually achieving climax at all, and I think that's awesome, after all babies shouldn't have such liberties, only Caregivers know best ;D

In respect of the male AB, one thing the caregiver needs to consider (not an issue with a real baby) is the advisability of inducing ejaculation from time to time in order to avoid a build-up of stale semen in the prostate - something thought to highten the risk of prostate cancer. This suggests that enforced chastity has to be done responsibly. How should "relief" be arranged, and how often?

1. Give the AB time out from his play role, to participate in either intercourse or masturbation as an adult? Not really on if the role play is intended to be 24/24.
  2. Or should the caregiver masturbate the AB to climax at appropriate intervals, strictly perpetuating the ban on the AB boy touching his own genitals? If so, what form should physical contact with the caregiver take?
  3. Or should the anti-masturbation chastity rule be relaxed from time to time, whilst perpetuating AB dressing? (Example: AB allowed to slip a hand down a loose-fitting diaper a couple of time a week, ejaculating into it?)

Other possibilities may exist... can you think of any?

Willy pointing down... In an AB that probably would constrain a Dinky to the point where erections never develop fully, but not effective when naked during diaper changes, being bathed and so on. Masturbation to ejaculation by the caregiver does seem to be the answer to the prostate health issue. But how often and by what method?

Of course diapers can substitute for the plastic metal restrictive devices as well as straight jackets.

Too be well padded is an understatement - less opportunity to hump the playground !

There are limiting factors using diapers - one of which is wearing out in public with all that bulk while

the minimalist small metal plastic devices don't betray the odd bulking and are more easily covered with

ordinary street wear. Pluses and minuses.

With a bulked out diaper and locking diaper cover - there is a dual purpose in that the bathroom is not

necessary and removed from hidden sex play. But humping can be done almost anywhere - the

solution is to bulk out the diaper removing the room to manipulate the pleasure zone.

Also in addition thumbless locking mittens are an essential aid to prevent the tampering with the

locked waist band on the diaper cover. The one big setback with this the individual will be somewhat

inhibited from going out in public looking like the Michelin Tire man with a padlock for a belly button or

better at the rear out of sight out of mind.

Another application would be to have a tight leather or steel

• 2 weeks later...

When I am diapered I'm not aloud to make creamies in my diapers. If I do mummy will smack my bottom. I find the soft diaper a tease on my weenie and I have to learn to control myself. Mummy has given me a creamie and then put me in my diaper all damp ..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
On 5/21/2016 at 10:07 AM, mistressdbaby said:

When I am diapered I'm not aloud to make creamies in my diapers. If I do mummy will smack my bottom. I find the soft diaper a tease on my weenie and I have to learn to control myself. Mummy has given me a creamie and then put me in my diaper all damp ..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Same here. If my wife finds evedence of anything but pee in my diapers I get a spanking.... My wife also like to make use of baby style clothing. She finds oneie with bib overalls work best at keeping little hands away from their

• Like 2

Diapers increase my libido.

However, they have functioned as a chastity belt in the sense that when I have casual sex, it usually takes the form of me giving oral. I have sex in longer-term relationships, but getting cleaned up to an acceptable level to have sex with someone takes long enough to kill the mood (with a casual partner), and I have to get padded immediately afterward due to being incon, so there's really no hiding it.

12 hours ago, fixitboy said:

My wife also like to make use of baby style clothing. She finds [onesie] with bib overalls work best at keeping little hands away from...

I do like the idea of the bib overalls as daywear, but might a lycra leotard underneath be a better (maybe also cheaper) proposition than a onesie?

• 4 weeks later...

As I have a problem wearing the traditional cage style chastity devices my wife has been using diapers on me as a form of chastity. She has read some articles that explain the need for men to be able to see and verify his parts are still there, by using diapers you don't get to visually see your parts. There is no need to use a bathroom so you never get to actually see or touch yourself. Add a pair of locking pants and you are just as chaste. It's actually quite effective. Granted there are some pitfalls like wearing to work but it's how far you take it.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

While I am in a diaper I do not feel the need to masturbate at all. I am at the regressed age of 2 and for me at that age they don't even know that sort of feeling or what that is. Now as a curious 2 year old I do find myself once I wet and even sometimes when I mess before Mommy checks me for a change I go observing whats in my diaper. Mommy does not like this very much and I always get a spanking for this and it can get messy.

I do get turned on wearing a diaper and being held by my girlfriend/Mommy or being fed a bottle, but I would never act on that at that very moment because that is AB/Mommy time and not Adult time. In our relationship we have plenty of time for both so we both know we can have both needs satisfied.

• 3 months later...

I am rather new here and it is the first time I have shared parts of my life. I am finding this site very interesting as I thought me and my wife were alone on many things. This thread is one of those. My wife uses diapers as a form of chastity on me. Long ago when we talked and she found out i liked diapers and they were a turn on for me  this started something new. When this first started I agreed if she asked me to diaper up I would even if I was not in a diaper mode and remain diapered until she said. She added that if I was in diapers I couldn't ask for sex. She kind of related it to having sex with a baby then and it was a turn off some times for her. This was supposed to be a bonus thing for me cause I would lose control of my diaper time. So I agreed. I didn't care about the sex thing cause I could make myself happy in a diaper. At first she used it for fun and convince asking me to diaper up for a shopping trip or long drive. Not bad and it did give me a thrill some times others it seemed more like a punishment. Then one day after a dispute over some thing small to which I got what I wanted I found myself diapered the next couple days at home for the weekend. This became a standard most times we argued I ended up in diapers for a bit. Then it turned one day. After being diapered a couple days she wanted some and started teasing me while diapered. It got me going good and she teased more asking me to change my mind. I didn't and I remained diapered and highly aroused. She satisfied herself and left me diapered for days until I wasn't in the mood. So it started. She now just has me put diapers on if I want some and she doesn't. Since I sleep diapered every night now if I try for a late night I end up diapered during the day. So diapers have become my chastity. I can't put my hands in my diapers and cannot touch myself while changing. I don't think she would have ever used a chastity device. She said once it works good cause I leave her alone and that doubts any one else would want sex with me when they see I am in diapers. Since locking pants and sometimes a lock added to my belt to keep hands out and diapers on happen. I can still rub my diapers and get some relief. Not as good but better than nothing. If she used a chastity device  inside my diapers like some one said that would be torture. I find for me it is also true what some else said not being able to see your man parts does effect me. Very interesting thread.

Diapers work as a chastity device for me because my wife is completely sexually turned off by them. With me wearing them permanently it pretty much guarantees I will never have sexual intercourse with my wife. Recently I've also been placed into a chastity device as my wife seems to enjoy the control she has over how much I masturbate.

7 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Diapers work as a chastity device for me because my wife is completely sexually turned off by them. With me wearing them permanently it pretty much guarantees I will never have sexual intercourse with my wife. Recently I've also been placed into a chastity device as my wife seems to enjoy the control she has over how much I masturbate.

Sorry to here that. My wife finds my diapers a turn off some times, but finds controlling my diapers at times a turn on. What do you do to take care of her needs?

7 hours ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Sorry to here that. My wife finds my diapers a turn off some times, but finds controlling my diapers at times a turn on. What do you do to take care of her needs?

No need to feel sorry for me as I was the one that desired to be in diapers permanently. A concequence of that choice was that my wife was not sexually attracted to a sissy wearing a diaper full of pee pee.  For her the smell of my used diaper is a big factor and I am experiencing the beginning stages of being unpotty trained so the possible lack of control makes her feel I will go pee pee inside of her.

I was permitted penetration on Saturday night which lasted less than 10 seconds.  It was the first time in almost three months.

My wife's sexual needs are met by her ex-boyfriend.  I am the one who always encourages her to do so because honestly it is impossible for me to meet her sexual needs.  Before they got back together sexually my wife was very sexually frustrated which in turn seemed to make her despise diapers more.  She would rarely change my diaper or play the "mommy" role so to speak.  That all changed once her sexual tensions were taken care of by a real man.

Do not get me wrong we do have a lot of sexual intimacy. It's just that for almost all of it my diaper stays where it's at. God gave my wife very sensitive breasts I guess in anticipation to being married to an adult baby. Without a doubt and by her own admission the most sexually fulfilling thing I personally can provide for her is breastfeeding.