LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female Catheters?

Apologies in advanced for be being a clueless newb

I didn't even know what they were used for prior to joining this site. I'm just looking for some unbiased info on them. Are they safe/relatively comfortable? Do they make you feel truly incontinent? What else works well for stimulating incontinence, or actually weakening the bladder (just curious please don't lecture or scold me)?

Stimulating IC / weakening the bladder:

this is a bit of a "slippery slope" and most likely will cause OAB...

The probably safest way to achieve anything is "diaper training". make sure you wear 24/7.
And keep hydrated... then every time you feel the slightest urge learn to RELAX (don't "press").... let it flow.
Do this over SEVERAL month... at day and every time you wake at night (which will be more frequent as you shirnk the bladders capacity over a few month)... your urgency issues will start to increase.. you can start to experience "dribbles" sometimes... this will be essentially a forced case of OAB. (often feeling the urge STRONGLY without actually having even remotely filled up the bladder... it's "irritated"...) this is essentially one form of - mild - incontinence issues.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Graceeeee said:

I was also just reading about stents but it seems they are only for men?

Thanks for all your insight and help! I don't think I would like a catheter after all after learning about the balloon thing.

Stents have their advantages.... they don't create a completely exposed "tunnel" to the bladder... thus in THEORY at least less UTI Risks...

but home built stents is something that *I* would NEVER do.... the reason why