LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We recently had to put Mom in a nursing home because her mind was slipping away. Some days she was fine; some days she had really bad moods,; and some days she didn't recognize her grandchildren and even had to be told their names :( Some days were like a fantasy world and few were really in touch like she used to be. Not to mention her physical condition was getting bad though that's to be expected in your late 80's :mellow: It wasn't what any of us wanted but at some point when you can't take care of yourself and your kids can't help enough it's almost a given when you get old. I'm not suggesting the same solution for your situation- I'm only mentioning that as a way to show you there is a solution.

My Mom's vision and financial situation took her driving away years ago before her mind was this bad,

15 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

We recently had to put Mom in a nursing home because her mind was slipping away. Some days she was fine; some days she had really bad moods,; and some days she didn't recognize her grandchildren and even had to be told their names :( Some days were like a fantasy world and few were really in touch like she used to be. Not to mention her physical condition was getting bad though that's to be expected in your late 80's :mellow: It wasn't what any of us wanted but at some point when you can't take care of yourself and your kids can't help enough it's almost a given when you get old. I'm not suggesting the same solution for your situation- I'm only mentioning that as a way to show you there is a solution.

My Mom's vision and financial situation took her driving away years ago before her mind was this bad,