LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom's new boyfriend (private for me and daddypaul)

Emma wasn't quite sure what to make of Mark. He'd moved in just a few weeks ago and was always scooping her up and talking to her like she was a kid! Sure she might have been 4'9 and 80 lbs but that was no reason to treat her like a kid. It made her upset- she was eighteen! She was sitting on the couch watching How to Get away with Murder- her favourite show, and was totally engrossed, barely paying any mind.

Mark had been dating Emma for only a little while when he moved in with her. He thought she was a beautiful girl and super adorable. He naturally felt very protective of her.

he came into the lounge to see her sitting on the couch he sat down and scooped her into his arms. "How's my gorgeous princess" he says smiling at her.

Emma thirstily drank down all of the juice, finding the cup rather convenient. She started to squirm in place as the show went on- one part really scared her! She buried her face into Mark's chest for a moment and squirmed again.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

Emma tried to hold it but she could feel the pee building and building. She tried to squirm to get down but he wouldn't let her go! Before she knew it she was flooding her panties, and tears filled her eyes as she drenched his lap.

"Oh baby looks like we need to get you cleaned up." He scoops her up and carries her into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I thought you were a big girl sweetie." He starts stripping her of her wet clothing

Emma was very upset and confused. She felt her bottom lip tremble as she stood in the corner. It had been an accident, and she hadn't meant to go pee! She stood with her nose pressed to the corner, tears running down her face. Her bum really hurt!

Marked changed into some clean clothes then went into Emma's room and got her some pajamas they were really cute Winnie the Pooh ones.

he comes back into the bathroom and tells her to come to him as she walks over he scoops her up and cuddles her.

"let's get you dressed then go watch tv and you can have ice cream." He says

(Diapers or pull ups?) Emma sniffled at the pajamas, they were very infantile. She was sucking on her thumb again. "Ice cream?" Her face lit up at that suggestion, it was by far one of her favourite foods she very rarely got to have and enjoy!

She put her arms around him and hugged him. "I'm sorry I had an accident Mark..."

"That's ok sweetie." He pauses as he lays her down on a towel and starts rubbing lotion into her bottom and diaper area.

"I'm putting you in a diaper , your have to prove to me your potty trained." He says as he lifts her legs up and slides a thick diaper under bottom.

Emma glanced down and was surprised to see that the diaper was a baby diaper! It had elmo and big bird all over the diaper. "I'm potty trained, honest..." She had tears in her eyes as she sucked her thumb, holding her arms up.

(I think she should be made to watch baby shows...maybe laxative in drink?)

"Well you can prove it to me but till you prove it to me your wearing diapers." He says as he does the diaper up nice and snug.

"now if you need the potty you can ask me or your mummy to take you." Mark says smiling at her. He then picks her up and Carries her into the lounge and puts my little pony on for her.

Pointing at the TV she grew frustrated. "I wanna watch what I was watching before. This show is for babies." As she sat on the couch she could hear the crinkle of her pampers underneath her reminding her of how juvenile she felt. Worst thing was she had to go pee again- she wanted to show him that she could hold it, like a big girl! Without thinking she put her thumb in her mouth again and began to suck.

Emma sat quietly, after he promised to put her down for a nap. "No, I'll go do them now..." Still squirming she headed out to the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher feeling the pressure on her bladder get more and more full.

"Mark... I gotta go potty." She asked with a blush, in the middle of completing her chores.

Emma squirmed in spot, her bladder having given out a bit, and she wet her diaper slightly. She was feeling a bit upset and could barely contain it. She raced over trying not to flood it. "Help me out of the diaper, please?" She all but begged.

Mark smiled he could tell she had already wet her diaper a bit. "Ok sweetie" he undoes the tapes on the diaper and removes it then he helps her sit down on the pink plastic potty.

"I think you need to start calling me daddy or dadda." He says sternly

By the time the diaper was off about half of Emma's pee was in the diaper and not the potty. She squirmed in relief as she emptied her bladder into the little pink potty. When she looked at her pampers she pointed to it. "Daddy I didn't mean to have an accident..." She was worried that he'd be mad at her. She rubbed at her eyes a little bit, clearly overwhelmed from the morning.

• Like 1