LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've always been curious about how much poop my diapers can actually hold. I've always been a big pooper and experienced real bowel incon for a few years after surgery. At the time I enjoyed it. I was lucky in that my poop was usually pretty firm but not hard. I think it was all the opiates I was taking that kept me from having runny stool. Never thought I'd be saying this but I was glad when control returned. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. But it did get old after a while.

By the end of the weekend I was feeling sluggish and slightly bloated. On Monday I was ready to do some serious prep. I began at 7am by taking a heavy triple dossage (3 heaping tablespoons in 16 ounces of water. I continued this procedure every hour on the hour. At round 5 I was feeling full and bloated. At this point I took an oxycotin to ease the discomfort. It would also slow me down a bit on transit time(which is usually about 7-10 hours with just straight Metamucil). The opiates have a constipating effect on most but for me I never get bound up. It just slows me down ever so slightly and firms my poo up a bit. At noon I put on my diaper combination and went back to the fiber. I went for a long kayak run around the lake to get my exersize in. I've found that moderate exersize helps my digestive system.

• 9 months later...
On 1/5/2017 at 11:39 PM, FoxyTheDiaperedPirateFox said:

Next time you do this take a video and post it somewhere. I would love to see that diaper inflate with poop.

I post poop videos on other sites sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible story. It must have felt absolutely incredible having that much mess in your diaper.

Several years ago, I ate a whole container of Prunes and diapered up. I had a fitted cloth diaper on and wore Molicares over top. About three hours later, the cramps came and I filled my diaper, pretty much explosively with lots and lots of really soft poop. The poop spread everywhere in the diaper. It Squished up past my balls, part way up to front of the diaper. No where near 12 lbs, but still a lot.

I always use a lot of Desitin (zinc oxide) all over my diaper area. Back, sides and front. I haven't had a rash in decades although after one of these sessions I sometimes have a slight

• Like 1