LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need a little help my baby girl wants to go baby full time

Hello There
My little girl and i have been into her being ocasionaly diapered, and usualy at night for the las 2 years ( Dating for 4)
But now she says she wants to be a baby full time in her words "MOMMY I NEEEEEEEEED I REALY NEEEED TO BE A BABY", i agree with her
BUT i need to learn what ill need
what rules i shoud give her
what punishments and humiliations
and what i should get

I apreciate any help

Why are you asking us? Clearly your little girl knows what she wants so surely she would be much better at telling you what she wants than anyone else.

If this isn't just a fap post (no offense but it sounds like it is), then really you need to talk to them about it because no one else can say what she wants or doesn't want. Being a baby full time is really dull so I'm guessing you mean just wearing full time? In that case you would need just what you have already got (since she already wear often) but on a bigger scale.

13 minutes ago, Kayfabe said:

Why are you asking us? Clearly your little girl knows what she wants so surely she would be much better at telling you what she wants than anyone else.

If this isn't just a fap post (no offense but it sounds like it is), then really you need to talk to them about it because no one else can say what she wants or doesn't want. Being a baby full time is really dull so I'm guessing you mean just wearing full time? In that case you would need just what you have already got (since she already wear often) but on a bigger scale.

it is not a fap post
i just want to know ideas , opinions of people with more experience than i
and of course i talk with her about what she wants, and she was the one that told me to ask here for help and examples

what she means is go full baby, from me bathing and dresing her

To go FULL baby you will need a FULL TIME babysitter while you are at work.

I would suggest you find the hottest of her old girlfriends to babysit.

This is a fap post :P

7 hours ago, babylin said:

To go FULL baby you will need a FULL TIME babysitter while you are at work.

I would suggest you find the hottest of her old girlfriends to babysit.

This is a fap post :P

I do not appresiate being mocked
but that seem to be what is going to happen all the time.....

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2016 at 10:14 AM, Elfy said:

I agree with this. I don't know if it is a fap post or not, but the best person to discuss this with is your little girl. She is the one that is going to go through this journey with you. Only both you and her will be able to set all the limits and know exactly what you both need to make this enjoyable for the both of you. All I can do is wish you Good Luck.

• 4 weeks later...

I also agree that is between you and your baby girl girl. You both need to come up with the rules and punishments and what you may need to purchase before you get into this. When me and my baby girl started discussions over doing this it took the entire Summer(3 Months) before we had it all down and started full time this September. It sounds like you both want to go ahead with it but just get everything in place first and only you and her can decide what that is.

• 2 months later...

"Fap post"? I really hope that's not the response I'm going to get for being a mommy to a full-time baby... :/

I agree with those who suggest serious thought before committing to everything. Financially, it's a serious burden. Socially, it's very difficult to be accepted; I was thrown out of my HOA for having a full-time baby boy. You need to make sure you both understand what it means to go full-time, because your baby isn't the only one. You'll be a full-time "parent", and let me tell you that it's a frustrating, exhausting process that isn't for the faint of heart.

Please think this through before you make any decisions!!!