LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Bang Theory

13 minutes ago, Rockies Fan in Diapers said:

I was channel surfing & to be honest I haven't watched much of Big Bang Theory, but two people (one guy & one woman)

• Like 1
18 hours ago, SoakedinTexas said:

If you saw that part you saw the whole diaper related part. Nothing more to see or was said.

It was one scene, and Raj was more concerned that his girlfriend liked the horror movie until he learned she was turned on by them.

16 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

The Big Bang Theory is currently toward the end of Season 9 and is renewed for Season 10 which will start in the fall of 2016 on CBS in the USA. At this time Big Bang is the highest rated comedy on TV in the USA.

Unfortunately my DVR no longer holds any Big Bang episodes prior to 10 March. In 2016 a few Big Bang episodes were re-run on the CBS network. Big Bang also is in syndication on local stations, but as far as I know none of the episodes with Emily have been syndicated.

I'm going to prove what a big nerd I am, but Raj wasn't the astronaut.

Spark, not to argue, but what I wrote is that Raj is an astronomer.

It is Howard, an engineer, who became an astronaut. Howard was the first of the Big Bang guys to wed, when he married Bernadette.

Since the episode in question was first shown in Season 7, then the woman had to be Emily.

17 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Spark, not to argue, but what I wrote is that Raj is an astronomer.

It is Howard, an engineer, who became an astronaut. Howard was the first of the Big Bang guys to wed, when he married Bernadette.

Since the episode in question was first shown in Season 7, then the woman had to be Emily.

• 2 years later...

ok, iam a little behind. I am just now catching up on this show. I just passed this episode. I want to post it here, but wanted to make sure it wasn't posted already.

so I found this topic. the one thing I haven't seen here is the actual vid. so here. I have it start 10 secounds before the scene

I used to be a nanny