LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do any other 24/7 wearers "air out" periodically?

Yes i air out for an hour after my morning shower whilst laying on my Kylie pad, and also at night before going to bed, sitting on my chair Kylie, which is when i trawl the interwebs.

Maly.

I air out in the mornings after my shower. I don't leak much at that time until the coffee starts working on me. I have some cloth 'training pants' for those times or I sit here on my wood desk chair with an old towel under me.

I've found that I need about 10-15 minutes airing out daily to avoid rashes and chafing problems, YMMV but I highly recommend it as part of your skin health routine ;)

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

There is not much time between diapers, maybe 20 minutes after my morning shower. I am at the point where a drip most of n the time and release small amounts every so often so I try to get back into my diaper right away.

• 2 years later...
On 4/2/2016 at 7:45 PM, notyalc said:

Saw this same question on adisc.org you can go there for any further suggestions or advice

or..... you can just stay here and enjoy it way better.. just sayin

<_<:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

• Haha 1

Most medical authorities recommend that you try to air out at least several times per week, daily if possible.  10-15 minutes often is mentioned as a minimum and more is better, some authorities recommending "as long as possible."  Sitting on an absorbent pad or a diaper will catch leaks.  If you have some voluntary control, this also can be a good time to practice "timed voiding" by trying to hold urination for a specific amount of time.

--John

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Starting with the first edition, in

Starting with the first edition of BABY AND CHILD CARE Dr. Ben Spock advocated keeping babies undiapered for a half-hour or more at least once a day to prevent diaper rash. He suggested that the undiapered baby crawl on a surface protected by linoleum or similar easily cleaned material. My mother followed that principle even with us older kids wearing just-in-case diapers.

These days I do not have time most days to air-out between my morning shower and diapering to start my work day. However, between my post work bath and the next diaper I do air out fow as much as an hour.