LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Punishment For Naughty Boys

sirpoopsalot

I was wondering how many of us have been diapered as a punishment. I am always diapered and powdered at bed time, but sometimes when I am a bad boy my mommy will make me wear a diaper all day even when it is uncomfortable and embarrassing. Of course it’s not really punishment at all because I love it and it’s all part of our little game. During these diaper punishments I must ask for permission to go. I must ask “Ma’am, I have to go potty (or pee pee), may I go to the bathroom like a big boy?” Sometimes she will let go in the toilet as she watches. I love going potty when she watches…(although it was hard to do at first)…it is embarrassing but it makes me feel like a real wittle boy. She will watch how I wipe and instruct me in the proper way just like a good mommy. Other times I am told “No, if you act like a baby you will be treated like one…you can just go in your diaper, little boy!”. Sometime she will treat me like this in public and it is very humiliating. Especially when we are shopping in the mall and she reaches into my pants and says “Wow your really wet! Time for a changing, young man!” She will say this loud enough so that others nearby can hear. My face gets really hot when this happens and I want to run and hide! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Your mommy,is doing you perfect.The only other thing I would suggest for your mommy to do to you as punishment,is when out in public,and she notices you need a diapee change.Is to actually bring you into the ladies room,and change your diapers.Also when she goes to change your diaper,she would administer 2-3 laxative suppositories,into your little bum bum.

• Like 1

I would suggest for your mommy to do to you as punishment,is when out in public,and she notices you need a diapee change.Is to actually bring you into the ladies room,and change your diapers.Also when she goes to change your diaper,she would administer 2-3 laxative suppositories,into your little bum bum.

OH MY GOD! That would be a fantasy come true for me. The humiliation being changed in front of everyone like that. Too bad we couldn't do it in real life or we would be arrested. We have tryed the suppositories at home and sometime an enema, both of which I love getting. I love when mommy makes me sit on the pot but not go untill she gives me permission. I have squeeze my little bottom tight and hold it all in like a big boy or I will get a spanking!

I certanly, would be up for that, my problem is I have to be alone, so I have to administer, my own punishments, usually, an enema, double diapered, a coupe pair of plastic pants, and my oldest sleeper, you have to be fast to get this all done, then a little self bondage...

I was wondering how many of us have been diapered as a punishment. I am always diapered and powdered at bed time, but sometimes when I am a bad boy my mommy will make me wear a diaper all day even when it is uncomfortable and embarrassing. Of course it’s not really punishment at all because I love it and it’s all part of our little game. During these diaper punishments I must ask for permission to go. I must ask “Ma’am, I have to go potty (or pee pee), may I go to the bathroom like a big boy?” Sometimes she will let go in the toilet as she watches. I love going potty when she watches…(although it was hard to do at first)…it is embarrassing but it makes me feel like a real wittle boy. She will watch how I wipe and instruct me in the proper way just like a good mommy. Other times I am told “No, if you act like a baby you will be treated like one…you can just go in your diaper, little boy!”. Sometime she will treat me like this in public and it is very humiliating. Especially when we are shopping in the mall and she reaches into my pants and says “Wow your really wet! Time for a changing, young man!” She will say this loud enough so that others nearby can hear. My face gets really hot when this happens and I want to run and hide! :blush:

Okay, now I'm jealous. I want a mommy to do that to me

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I was put into diapers as punishment when I was 9 years old. It was done because, I had started wetting and especially messing my pants. My momma made me wear and use them everywhere we went, but I was never changed in public. If we were out shopping and I wet or pooped, I just had to wait until we got home to be changed. The one exception was visiting my grand parents or my aunts, My mom carried a diaper bag and changed me when I needed it. She had to check to see if I needed changing though, I'd never tell her when I pooped. It only lasted about a week, she decided I was enjoying the "punishment too much

• 5 years later...

This was sort of a punishment. I was 8 years old, and dared the older of two brothers who were friends of mine to wear his toddler sister's plastic pants. He did it in a heartbeat, and his brother got in on it as well. I said "well if you're doing, so should I", and that was plan for an excuse. We were all wearing plastic baby pants, and then their mom came in. She just asked why we were wearing plastic pants, and said we really sholdn't be wearing them without diapers. She asked us if we wanted to wear diapers since she wouldn't let us wear plastic pants without them. We said yes, and she diapered us. It was so much fun! She said things to her sons like "this is just like when you were a baby", and treated us very gently. She thought it was really cute. I used to make a point of going over there for the reason of getting diapered since it seemed like I started something. Both of my friends were getting diapered on a regular basis after that time, and she would always ask me if I wanted her to diaper me. I always said yes. We would play with legos and such while diapered, and now some people are setting off loud fireworks outside. It's close to the 4th of July. Later on.The explosions were close. Damn!

When I was about 5-6 I was re-diapered for a while because I was wetting the bed every night. The diapers were strictly punishment, not for bedtime. It didnt work though, so my mom gave up on it.

This is not new. In 1952 a little boy would go absolutely spastic at the mere mention of "...a diaper, pink rubber paties (and often, a pink baby girl's dressie)". And Fairy Queen help the poor creature that had to endure that. When I was 5 my aunt threatend me with "a rubber diaper". I was a bit dubious but I was not about to challenge her and found out later, under different circumstances and with different persons, that I would have lost. These threats even worked on girls. It was just worse for boys to have "girl" put in the mix. And, yes, being changed at the most embarrassing moment in the most ebarrassing way was part of the deal: "you're not going to like it when I change you in front of...". Oops! This was a special favorite if you had mistreated a girl

• 4 weeks later...

Any mommy that chooses to have an AB will know how to always keep her little one just slightly embarrassed about his/her diaper wearing. Most of it it just natural mothering techniques applied to a bigger baby. The two that always get me is when she is checking for the signs of a wet diaper in public and the other not allowing bottoms to be worn over a diaper. Mommy knows best!!!