LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tulsa OK

tulpad

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Dougmike said:

Hey I live in that area. Actually new to the site and looking for anyone willing to sell any ABDL diapers since I’m unable to order them online because of who I’m living with 

You do know that if you order diapers that can be shipped by Fed-Ex you can have them shipped to many pick up places at no extra cost.  I had some Betterdry diapers I ordered from Northshore delivered to my local Wallgreens and I picked them up on my way home from work.  Easy as pie.  If you share a computer and use Google Chrome as your browser, you can browse "Incognito" by holding "Shift-Ctrl" and pressing n.  That way your browsing history and cookies will not be saved.  Good way to order on line and have sent Fed-Ex to be picked up at your convenience.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You do know that if you order diapers that can be shipped by Fed-Ex you can have them shipped to many pick up places at no extra cost.  I had some Betterdry diapers I ordered from Northshore delivered to my local Wallgreens and I picked them up on my way home from work.  Easy as pie.  If you share a computer and use Google Chrome as your browser, you can browse "Incognito" by holding "Shift-Ctrl" and pressing n.  That way your browsing history and cookies will not be saved.  Good way to order on line and have sent Fed-Ex to be picked up at your convenience.

I did not know that. Thanks for the info!

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...