LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An average wee?

I measure my output in a different way. The key 'toy' is a set of postal scales (electronic) that weigh items up to 2kg to an accuracy of 1g. These are quite cheap to buy and have a Tare function, making it easy to weigh a dry diaper, jug or whatever and subtract its weight from the weight of the filled one thus giving a very accurate weight of pee. I've been doing this for some years and thus I know that one typical wee for me is about 350ml (between 12 and 13 fluid ounces). Not very much. To save getting up several times per night, I routinely sleep in diapers and plastic pants. Having now learned not to wake up when a 'need' arises, I can deduce that I'm emptying my bladder typically 3 or 4 times per night without disturbing my sleep. The extra sleep gained by not waking up, going to the bathroom and then getting back to sleep again leaves significantly more waking time during the day. I commend the idea to other members.

• Like 1

Thank you for your responses. It would seem that my amount was more than average so far, which is a surprise. At least I know I am not to only one to consider and measure the amount discharged!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ha-ha! Not all one wetting; probably six or even more. The great thing about high-capacity diapers is that, once trained to use them subconsciously, one does not need to wake up several times per night to pass one bladder-full each time. Uninterrupted sleep is so much better! It's not just the waking-up that diapering saves, it's the time spent getting back to sleep after each visit to the bathroom. Really high capacity diapers mean fewer changes, too. I reckon that, in the event of my adopting 24/24 diapering rather than just evening and night-time as at present, I would only need two changes per day.