LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Carry A Diaper Bag?

turtlepins

I really really really love you guys, your both hilarious, great humor, I LOVE IT SINCERLY. Just thought I'd like you bowf to know. :P:D:roflmao: Lots of huggies and kisses xoxoxox Quabbaby :)

awwww quabbaby! ur so sweet! *huggies* B) *puts on cool face* dats cool.... :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not know WHY all you diaper wearers,are hiding the fact that you are wearing diapers,and maybe need a a change sometime,while out from your home.If you are going to WEAR and USE diapers like a BABY,why not just carry a TRUE diaper bag,like myself.I have recieved some weird looks,but what is so weird about a grown woman carring a diaper bag around!!!!!So I may not be carring a baby around,and I MAYBE the BABY,so what???

Um, your a girl. Guys can't carry a diaper bag without having a baby, it will look weird. LOL

Guys can carry a diaper bag. Now mind you I wouldn't carry a pink one or something. Guys can carry a backpack, a laptop bag or at work a soft side lunch pail. Just not pink. LOL

He usually cried at least once everyday, not because he was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.

Far away in the sky are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.

• 15 years later...
17 minutes ago, Goodniteswearer89 said:

I had one before I moved in with my girlfriend. It was a red duffel bag and it had spare diapers, bottles, baby food, and a spare pacifier. 

Sounds like a pretty good setup buddy. If I ever get up the courage to tell my mom about my baby lifestyle I'll be sure to get a duffel bag too. And pack it with EXTRA diapees, wipees, and plenty of pacis!😁♥️ Baby Jesse would like that a lot!🚼🍼👶 *Goes poopies in my diaper!*

• Like 2

I have carried a diaper bg for a lot of yrs, it was a thing I would diaper change in the car under a blanket while she was driving.....

• Like 2

Mine is the school bag that came with the collector's (Take Your Heart) edition of Persons 5. Holds 3-4 large diapers, a pack of wipes, full-size powder bottle, and a handful of plastic bags for disposal (plus a paci or two). Does the job, and is fairly stealthy. :)

• Like 2

mine is a backpack that I carry on the back of a wheelchair at all times. very few times do I take it off and go without it. most of the time I just take the bag with me when I go places, because you never know when you're gonna need to change.

Nowadays, fathers and mothers can both carry, Diaper bags because they take care of their children. And who says that it is wrong for an adult to carry a bag that looks cute and babyish for for themselves. the only thing is I don't think very many guys would carry such a bag around, unless it didn't bother them that much, but if you need a bag To carry your supplies, the best bag is the one that works the best for you. I load my bag With everything an incontinent person needs: diapers, wipes, disposal bags, officials, powder, and everything else you never know when they will come in handy when you might need to freshen yourself up a little. I tell you from experience However, that changing standing up kind of sucks, 'cause you can sometime sometimes get it right if you're experienced at standing changes, but for some reason I have had problems with that process because sometimes I don't even realize that i'm not as clean as I should be, or the diaper doesn't fit right, and it's not working to its fullest extent possible when it's not put on properly.

So yes I carry what I call the go bag. everything I need to deal with my incontinences within that bag, and anything I need on the outside is available to me Water, my glasses, Or anything else that I need in my side pocket. my work bag that I care with me or my work briefcase will always have what I need to deal with my electronics, and that includes my battery Chargers and other things that I need for my phone or my tablet.

So on my birthday, I will finally buy a case that I want. it is a hard case that will allow me to put either a 15 or 17 inch laptop in it or my tablet. I don't wanna break my tablet because I'm still paying on it, and this particular bag has the space needed to be able to put things that are important in it, so I don't have to worry about it. I may even put my phone charger in it and put my phone in it when I go to work, but if I start doing that I might leave it by mistake. when I go to work I always carry my work my work bag my, my switch, and on the back my go bag.

Regardless of whether you're a lady or a gentleman, people sometimes have to carry a bag,, I think girls can get away with cute bags better than guys can,, because a guy carrying a bag that looks like a baby's diaper bag would probably be questioned, unless of course they have a son or a daughter that they are taking care of That's still in diapers.

So yes I proudly carry my bag, because I need it, and it is and it is just a normal part of life. I'm glad I have my bag, because there's been times when I've had to change, and my bag has been there I even have the necessary stuff to be able to make a change, or chair pads if I'm sitting at someone's house or staying overnight. that way I can remove the chair pads and wash them at my leisure, and I don't leave a mess for my host to clean up

Brian

• Like 3

Being an adult baby and Incontinent, I always carry a diaper bag and a portable diaper changing bag as well. The diaper bag for me as 4 diapers, 4 boosters, wipes, Emergency pull up and emergency pair of sweat pants or shorts depending on season. On top of that I always carry a spare onesie. With my portable diaper changing pad, it comes with a diaper, booster pad and wipes. I can never be without my diaper bag because that's what let's people know I am an adult baby and Incontinent.

• Like 3