LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Carry A Diaper Bag?

turtlepins

Does a baby poop in their diapers,YES.Of course all babies need a diaper bag when going out away from home.I carry a Pink nursery printed one.In it I carry my extra binkys,my Johnsons baby powder,my Desitin diaper rash ointment.My extra bottle,and container of dry FORMULA.I also carry 4-5 pink cloth diapers,2 pairs of rumba pink plastic panties.Diaper pins,and a pink nursery printed plastic coated changing pad.I also carry and extra onsie,just in case the one I am wearing gets wet,if my diapers leak.I also carry a zip lock plastic bag,to put my dirty things into(if need be).

wow that's a lot, who cares that for you, your mommy!!!! I carey a diaper back when I go to medical supply stores

I have the largest diaper bag babies R us had (it's blue with teddy bears on it). I use

that when I don't care (sometimes I'll just carry a diaper into a gas station loose with

a package of wipes). For travelling I have a grey nylon gym bag. It got opened

once at a checkpoint. The TSA girl just smiled and sent me on my way.

I travel pretty regularly... And in the past year I have been searched about 4 times.. They ask questions, and its a little nerve racking for me... but when they are happy that I am not caring anything I am not allowed to they (TSA) lets me through...That being said I think that its really pretty random.. I think the best thing to do if you are going to get searched is ask if they will you off to the side, be nice to them and they will do the same to you.... Most people who work for TSA are just doing there job, and really dont want to bother you... Because even though they are not getting directly payed for you flying.. with out you flying they would not have a job... So yeah... On a side note I think the reason I am searched is that being a musician I usually have an instrument or two with me along with my regular carry on which is a backpack that has my music, reeds etc for playing and you guessed it my diapers and other supplies like wipes and desitin...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its probably a flag system they have set up in their computers and what not, what with them trying to crackdown on people bringin unwanted items on planes so as to avoid another 9/11. Its probably some kind of system based on probability of possible terrorists and what kind of background as far as no visa, 3 month trip, and engaged to an American all probably are factors in their system that lead to high risk of being a terrorist. Its kinda dumb, but they gotta cross all their t's and dot all their i's.

My diaper bag is either my backpack or my black bag that has Gir from Invader Zim on it. That was a crazy show. :D

~Pipi Moogs

*giggles*, i love that show, Grrr is awesome :)

i don't have a diaper bag yet, i so far mainly indulge in my AB side while at home. i did look at one the other day that i might pick up. It's a backpack with pooh and eyor on it, but i kinda want to make sure that my laptop will fit in it as well :)

*hugs*

michelle

I don't carry a diaper bag, cause I don't wear diapers anymore, or play baby.

But I used my backpack as a diaper bag when I did have to wear diapers back 10 years ago. I carried two diapers with me, wipes, if needed, and that was it. I never carried a diaper bag. I only had to carry the diapers cause I had to wear diapers 10 years ago, for a bladder problem I had at that time, and in time, it got better.

BabyChris121675

I do carry a bag, which I think is a real diaper bad on the rare occasions I go on overnight trips. It is blue denim, and I found it in the attic of one of the houses I own. It has a plastic lined compartment, and a couple of elastic compartments which are perfect for baby bottles. If I need to change at a rest area, I don't take it into the men's room. Instead, I put a fresh diaper into my fanny pack and go into the handicap stall to change. I haven't had to deal with airport security yet, but I did have an incident at a local high school football game. I was totally surprised when I walked in the gate to fing myself face to face with a guard holding a handheld metal detector. I was wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I could have turned around and left, but I felt the cops who were standing around would have come after me. Of course my diaper pins set the darned thing off. I guess my preference for really oversized safety pins as diaper pins didn't help. Anyhow, they asked me what I had that I hadn't taken out of my pockets and I had to tell them I was wearing a diaper. Then I had to go into a side room and pull my jeans down far enough to show them the diaper and pins. One of them asked, "Why are you wearing a diaper?" To which I answered, "I'm incontinent, would you rather I peed in my pants in the middle of the stands"? He just said, "maybe next time you should wear Depends." I agreed.

Of course, all babies need a diaper bag when going day-day. I, however carry a large laptop bag with one or two diapers in it with wipes, creme, plastic pants and a few plastic bags for dirty diapers in it. I have in the car, a large, well stocked diaper bag.

Airport security is always a pain. Since I am always wearing, and carying this laptop/diaper bag constantly, I always go into the side to be checked reather than going throught the main aisle which can be embarrassing. Once, one security person, tore my two spare diapers to shreds. He said that he was checking for drugs etc. I had to get the airline to unload my main diaper bag so I could get my large diaper bag. The airline was not very happy with the security and I found out later (when going through the same airport a few days later) that they had fired that security guard. It seemed that he had tore my diapers as a some perverse joke.

At this stage, I know most security in the airports I visit, and all they do is either x-ray or get the dogs to sniff my diapers/diaper bag.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use a big lack leather duffel bage.

I use cloth diapers so the pins are a no no in carry on luggage.

I checked my diaper bag at the airport. I was on a non-stop flight. The airline lost my diaper bag! They didnt get it to me until the following morning.

I had to sleep on towells and a laundry bag

I always carry it on board with me. Diaper pins and all. But then Daddy packs it for me. The plastic pants tend to be less baby for the flight.

My diaper bag is either my backpack or my black bag that has Gir from Invader Zim on it. That was a crazy show. :D

~Pipi Moogs

Hi Moogles, I also use my packpack as my diaper bag and it really works well. I would like to chat with you if its ok. I read your request about people messaging you and understand and respect that. I hope to hear back from you. Smile and beeee happeeeee :D Quabbaby

• 2 weeks later...

Got a "Jeep" diaper bag from WalMart. It said, "Baby Traveler" on the tag, but I removed that so if I do need to carry it in somewhere it's not so obvious. Kinda looks like a gym bag with some pouches ... doesn't scream "diaper bag." Why didn't I just get a gym bag? I don't know ... couldn't bring myself to do it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i habe a drawer where i keep my diapers and then an eddie baurer diaper bag for my bottles, binkies, etc. It looks like a regular black bag. Tho my gf teased me when i got it <_<

I do not know WHY all you diaper wearers,are hiding the fact that you are wearing diapers,and maybe need a a change sometime,while out from your home.If you are going to WEAR and USE diapers like a BABY,why not just carry a TRUE diaper bag,like myself.I have recieved some weird looks,but what is so weird about a grown woman carring a diaper bag around!!!!!So I may not be carring a baby around,and I MAYBE the BABY,so what???