LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Carry A Diaper Bag?

turtlepins

I do. I bought one at Walmart, the bright yellow baby tunes one. It holds baby powder, three diapers, plastic pants, flushable wipes, desitin creamy lotion, my pills, book, palm pilot, etc. If I ever get into an accident and end up being transported to a hospital I want a change along. Or, worse, if I pass out or have physical problems and get transported to a hospital, I want a change along. this one only cost me ten bucks. I keep it hidden on the floor of the car, but I feel better knowing I have it along if I ever need it. :)

I use a big lack leather duffel bage.

I use cloth diapers so the pins are a no no in carry on luggage.

I checked my diaper bag at the airport. I was on a non-stop flight. The airline lost my diaper bag! They didnt get it to me until the following morning.

I had to sleep on towells and a laundry bag

I do. I bought one at Walmart, the bright yellow baby tunes one. It holds baby powder, three diapers, plastic pants, flushable wipes, desitin creamy lotion, my pills, book, palm pilot, etc. If I ever get into an accident and end up being transported to a hospital I want a change along. Or, worse, if I pass out or have physical problems and get transported to a hospital, I want a change along. this one only cost me ten bucks. I keep it hidden on the floor of the car, but I feel better knowing I have it along if I ever need it. :)

I have gym bag which I take with me if I'm going on a trip. Large enough for several cloth diapers, plastic pants, powder, wipes, and even a plastic tablecloth that I use as a changing pad in bathrooms. Haven't been caught yet, but there are a few times when guys were waiting to come into the stall and muttered about how long it took me to get out of there!

Does a baby poop in their diapers,YES.Of course all babies need a diaper bag when going out away from home.I carry a Pink nursery printed one.In it I carry my extra binkys,my Johnsons baby powder,my Desitin diaper rash ointment.My extra bottle,and container of dry FORMULA.I also carry 4-5 pink cloth diapers,2 pairs of rumba pink plastic panties.Diaper pins,and a pink nursery printed plastic coated changing pad.I also carry and extra onsie,just in case the one I am wearing gets wet,if my diapers leak.I also carry a zip lock plastic bag,to put my dirty things into(if need be).

Does a baby poop in their diapers,YES.Of course all babies need a diaper bag when going out away from home.I carry a Pink nursery printed one.In it I carry my extra binkys,my Johnsons baby powder,my Desitin diaper rash ointment.My extra bottle,and container of dry FORMULA.I also carry 4-5 pink cloth diapers,2 pairs of rumba pink plastic panties.Diaper pins,and a pink nursery printed plastic coated changing pad.I also carry and extra onsie,just in case the one I am wearing gets wet,if my diapers leak.I also carry a zip lock plastic bag,to put my dirty things into(if need be).

I do that, when I am alone and able to get away with it, otherwise I just use a backpack

• 3 months later...

I use a big lack leather duffel bage.

I use cloth diapers so the pins are a no no in carry on luggage.

I checked my diaper bag at the airport. I was on a non-stop flight. The airline lost my diaper bag! They didnt get it to me until the following morning.

I had to sleep on towells and a laundry bag

I just use my camcorder bag for diapers. Do they check your bag or embarrass you about your diapers at the airport? Might come in handy to know for future reference.......

Do they check your bag or embarrass you about your diapers at the airport? Might come in handy to know for future reference.......

Depends* - you should be ok but you might get unlucky.

My carry-on went though the security checkpoint at Manchester Intl. about a month back with 5 diapers in it with no problem. At the gate, I was picked out for extra screening, my bag was hand searched and the guy didn't bat an eyelid. At the same time I was also frisked and again, whilst it would have almost certainly have been noticed that I was diapered, nothing was said. My diaper filled bag went through the TSA checkpoint at Philli, also with no problem. I had an 'experience' with US Immigration though (interview and bag search - ever have one of those days when you just feel like your card is marked?) and the officer asked me "why do you have [diapers, sacks, wipes] in your bag?" but that was in a private area and she was more embarrassed than me so no biggie.

If you get picked for extra screening and you're worried about being embarrassed by having your diapers examined in front of everyone, you can always ask for it to be done in a private area if you prefer.

* Yeah, yeah, I know. Most overused pun ever.

I have a military duffle bag that I use as a diaper bag/catch-all. Anything and everything goes in there, from books I'm reading, to an extra shirt, coat etc. and lurking at the bottom, TA-DA Diapers, wipes, cream, powder, and a few sacks for soiled diapers.

I use a spiderman back pack as a diaper bag. Usually it has four attends, two pull ups, shorts, extra t-shirt, baby powder, vaseline, baby wipes, diaper pins, two plastic pants, plastic bags for dirty diapers, paci, sippy cup, bottle and dry formula, story book, a towel, colouring book and crayons and something to eat.

IMG_0365.jpg

Me and my spidey diaperbag and spidy shoes!

IMG_1340.jpg

some of the stuff in my diaper bag!

• 2 weeks later...

. ... I had an 'experience' with US Immigration though (interview and bag search - ever have one of those days when you just feel like your card is marked?) and the officer asked me "why do you have [diapers, sacks, wipes] in your bag?" ...

That's terrifying.

Did they tell you what was their problem with you having diapers etc? I mean, they're not dangerous, and not black market/smuggling, so why would they care?

And, what did you say when they asked why you had them?

Scary. Any advice to help us avoid this?

Kermatt

I dunno typically it's unpleasant to end up in situations where somebody has to ask something awkward like that. But I got pretty used to it back before I had a new ID and I had to show people my boy one. 'Huh... is this you? Because it doesn't look remotely like you, and it's a boy's id...'

Believe it or not, the way that's probably going to save you the most embarrassment in the situation is to put disclosure into your own hands and not let other people make wild assumptions. Now I understand not everybody would want to do that, but given personal experience, it typically works out best because you kinda just shock people with the frankness and they send you on your way.

That's terrifying.

Did they tell you what was their problem with you having diapers etc? I mean, they're not dangerous, and not black market/smuggling, so why would they care?

Kermatt

About 6 weeks ago i went through us airport security at RDU. They wanted to look into my diaper bag, which is a Spiderman back pack. They pulled an attends out and tested it for what ever using the swipe test. They did the same with a small tube of vaseline.

Where did you find a plastic changing pad that worked? how big is it? I have been looking for one to put in my diaper bag.

i got a diaper bag from www.diaperstation.com. It is plain navy blue in color and two zippered pockets with a romovable plastic pouch to put a used diaper in if needed. It was a little expensive but I like it a lot. I am able to carry baby wipes, 5 or more changes which help, extra vinyl pants to change. Not sure where to put baby bottles and ratles and other toys yet.

Now all I need is a mommy to help carry the diaper bag and check me when she thinks i need to be changed.

That's terrifying.

To be honest, the diaper thing wasn't scary in the slightest, mainly because the prospect of being put on the next plane home was far more scary.

The diapers didn't have anything to do with being PPC'd (as they call it) either. What did it was the fact that I was considered to be in a high-risk category for immigration fraud in the US. I was travelling visa-less (VWP) for a three month stay, am young, male, not particularly tied down in England and my American fiancée's name and address is listed as an emergency contact in my passport. Even though I was entirely within the rules, I got put over the coals before they let me through.

So I was sent to reclaim my baggage and return to the immigration interview area (semi-private rooms) at which point I was asked a lot of questions about my background and intentions, whilst she was searching my bags. She came across the diapers, wipes, lotion, powder and nappy sacks. She asked why I had them so I said "For a personal night-time problem" and she shut up. I guess I'm lucky she didn't find my bottle, sippy cup, pacifier, etc (which were all in there too)... That might have been a little more tricky to deal with!! :roflmao::whistling:

[Edit] My diapers were not tested or anything...

Don't travel to the USA for a 88-day trip without a visa if you're young, footloose and engaged to an American! There's nothing wrong with doing so* but you'll raise eyebrows!

(* Providing you come from a VWP participating country)

I use a blue denham diaper bag with all my stuff in it.coming thru austrailian customs on one trip the pulled out a diaper and asked who the nappy was for,this was right in the line with 200 other passengers.i just told them and they put it back and i was on my way.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lime-green bag I use as a diaper bag (I don't know what to actually call it - it's kind of like a gym bag, but smaller. Not even real sure where it was purchased, 'cause my mom gave it to me). I have been using the same one since I was a Junior in High-School (and yes it was used as a diaper bag then too - infact, that was EXACTLY what mom was thinking when she gave it to me - that's due to medical probs. I have been wearring diapers 24/7 since birth. Profile is marked AB instead of Incon. because of other things).

What is in it normally is between 3 and 7 diapers (depending on how long I intend to be out) about 4 pairs of Vynal Pants, a big container of baby powder, and a bunch of plastic bags - and sometimes a clean pair of pants, some disposable changing pads.

As for just how meny diapers it CAN hold, and still have room for everything else, I really don't know - but did once have 15 in it, and still lots of room left.

As for having it searched - in general I try to avoid any place that might search anything (mainly out of priciple-I just feel that unless there is some provable and resonable suspition [enough to get a REAL search warrent, not a quickly rubber-stamped one] leave it alone), but there are times when there is no real choice if you want to get certaint things done. So, yes this hase happened before, but most of the time it was just x-rayed, and not one word was said - however there was once after x-raying it the peson watching the monitor claimed he thought he saw something "suspious looking" on the monitor (this was at a county court house) and emptied the entier contentse right on a big table he had right there (ofcorse there was a long line to get in, and people plenty close enough to see EVERYTHING that came out of that bag), but never had anything actually tested - just visually looking at it all.

• 3 weeks later...

My diapers were not tested or anything...

They were this time! (Warning: This is going to be a rant!)

Argh! What the heck do the TSA have against me?! Every single time I go through one of their checkpoints I get singled out for extra inspection! Every single time! This time I got my diaper-filled carry-on hand searched (by two different people), swabbed for chemicals, my body was wanded in intimate detail (I would be wearing jeans with metal rivets on the seams, wouldn't I?) and patted down. I was asked to roll down the waistband of my jeans. Fortunately I had decided to put a diaper on after the checkpoint or that would have been humiliating.

When I got home and unpacked my bag, it wasn't as I left it and low and behold, at the bottom was a card telling me that the TSA had searched my checked luggage too (pic below). That bag contained some (unbagged) Bambinos, a couple of Secure X-Pluses, nappy sacks, a bottle, sippy cup, baby powder and a NUK5. That must've given the agent a surprise/chuckle/shock...

Now of course, it could be coincidence that I'm always picked (3 times out of 3 at TSA checkpoints in the last 9 months) but every time it happens I become more and more convinced that I'm somehow marked as for extra inspection. Perhaps it's because my stays in the US are long. Perhaps it's because I have awkward body language. Maybe it's because I have really long hair. Maybe it's for no reason at all I'm getting pretty tired of it though. Perhaps they should direct their attentions towards finding real terrorists instead of picking on regular travellers

Rant over...

post-8967-1178067375_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1178067375_thumb.jpg