LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

His new little girl (private w Daddypaul)

Skylove27

Beatrice was happy for her mom. Truly. But then a week ago after her mom got married, he moved in with them. She was okay with it at first but he was now treating her like she was a little kid. And she knew, he knew, she's 19. Beatrice didn't like he was waking her up early, talking to her like she was little, helping her with things she didn't need help with. It was starting to annoy her a little but her step dad was completely oblivious. It was another Saturday morning, she was trying to sleep but then she heard James stepping in quietly. She wondered what time it was, probably around 7 or something. Though she kept trying to sleep.

"It's not good for young girls to sleep all day sweetie." He smiles as he lifts her out of bed placing her down on the ground.

"I thought we could go out and have some fun." With out realising he did it he checked her panties were still dry.

He looks at her the way she behaved it was like she needed looking after a lot more. "Little girls your age need to learn to do as their told, now unless you want a spanking lets get you dressed." He said in a firm stern voice.

Sitting down next to her she starts combing her hair gently. " come on sweetheart we will have a good day." After putting her hair into pig tails he helps her up to her feet and going over to her wardrobe he starts looking at her clothes.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I know you don't normally but I'm sure you can today for me I'll buy you a treat if your a good girl." He pulls out a cute pink top with tigger on and passes it her.

"No Beatrice you will wear what I tell you till you prove to me your old enough to have that privilege." He says as he dresses her in a cute panties and a skirt.

"thank you for being a good girl." He pats her bottom.

"let's go get your breakfast." He takes her hand and leads her down to the kitchen.

He looks at her and decides to offer her deal. " ok how about this then if you can be good , let me look after and enjoy yourself for a week I'll believe your a big girl and I'll buy you a car." He smiled knowing she would never win.

he starts cooking her breakfast and passes her a glass of milk

"I suppose I can let you do that. I promise that I'll be good... And prove to you, that I'm a big girl." Beatrice says. She didn't really think it through as she really wanted a car.

"great so we have a deal." He says as he sits down and starts eating breakfast. He couldn't wait to start regressing her slowly.

"what would you like to do today." He says deciding to keep her so busy today

"Glad you think so sweetie, I want you ready to go in ten minutes. Be a good girl and trying going potty before we leave ok." He says as he starts getting ready he puts a change of clothes for Beatrice in a bag.