LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Popped my cherry, Some observations and maybe questions

I have gambled with this in the past, but only with quick force pooping that only resulted in a very small mass of poop in the diaper.

but Tonight ended up being better than I had hope it could have been

I find a shower after messing is always good... Even if the mess is small and you can clean it with toilet paper I find it hard to really feel clean again without at least a quick shower.

Been a while since I did this though... When my current health problems are fixed maybe I will do it!

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, barnburner said:

Just ordered a hand held shower head!

That and a good soapy scrub is the best way to keep clean after messy play. Hope it does you well!

Don't have any idea why your messy diaper leaked, I wear anything from an abena L4 to an abu simple and several other premium quality diapers and rarely have messy leaks. In fact one of my favorite things to do is not poop for about two days and then take a laxative Saturday morning. That ensures I have several massive very liquidy bowel movements within a 2 hour window that completely fill the diaper all the way up the back and then when the second wave hits I lean back and it shoots up the front to the top. It doesn't leak unless I pee after that. Cleanup should always start with toilet paper to remove the large solid stuff. It will get on your hands.if you have a problem with getting your own poop on your hands then stick to wetting. Don't worry, it will wash off with soap and water.

6 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Don't have any idea why your messy diaper leaked, I wear anything from an abena L4 to an abu simple and several other premium quality diapers and rarely have messy leaks. In fact one of my favorite things to do is not poop for about two days and then take a laxative Saturday morning. That ensures I have several massive very liquidy bowel movements within a 2 hour window that completely fill the diaper all the way up the back and then when the second wave hits I lean back and it shoots up the front to the top. It doesn't leak unless I pee after that. Cleanup should always start with toilet paper to remove the large solid stuff. It will get on your hands.if you have a problem with getting your own poop on your hands then stick to wetting. Don't worry, it will wash off with soap and water.

13 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to read that you had such a lovely first time poopie adventure. And I can certainly relate to your time in the shower! I too lack a removable shower head but that shall change shortly. Having one of those most certainly aids in a speedy but still full clean of your diaper region

• 1 month later...
On Saturday, April 02, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Quinnlyn said:

I personally skip the whole toilet paper part and go straight to having a shower. Seems like an extra bit of mess to me when the shower will just clean it off anyway! Personal opinions, I suppose.

While this is true, it can also result in a backed up bathtub.