LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We have better diapers than real babies and toddlers

Since I started wearing when I was 18 (1998) I've seen an increase, a decrease, and then a huge increase in quality, absorbancy, thickness, and style. From terrible depends, to good Walgreens store brand that after a few years went from a thick breathable very absorbant diaper that cost $25 a pack back to the same brand becoming thin and cheaply made. Then I discovered the internet. My first order was bambino bianco (approximately 2013) and they were superior in every way. Now we're reaping the rewards of a strong consumer community with even bigger more absorbant diapers such as dry24 / 7s, ABU space /simples, and rearz inspire plus which reportedly hold up to 6 liters! It's a great time to be an ABDL.

• Like 1

This thread is weird. Baby nappies are fine for what they do, they aren't designed to be fun or anything except to stop babies from wetting and pooping everywhere, it isn't like they care what they are wearing as long as it is changed at the right time. They are, I think, much cheaper than adult ones and are perfectly fine for the job.

It is like saying "ha ha babies, my new car is better than your car you push with your feet." I'm sure it is better, but I'm not sure why we are bragging about it!

Also you will never see our nappies in supermarkets for a long, long time. No supermarket wants to provoke the outrage that would follow for what would be a tiny amount of sales. Not to mention a lot of ABDLs would not want to buy them from a supermarket for obvious reasons.

Is it normal to go to the supermarket in your pajamas? I can't say I've ever seen anyone do it here and I tend to go late at night.

• Like 1

Better than baby diapers? Yep- we're a more discerning and more demanding market segment plus we will pay extra to get what we want B) Baby diapers are designed more to please the parent whose major concern is usually budget first, then performance and design :mellow: There is more competition in baby diapers, hence they are compelled to keep prices down and it is tougher to find something innovative to give them a 'leg up' on the market as someone else is right there with them already. So the baby diaper market has been at it's apex for some time now with hardly any room for anything or anyone else. They're effectively stalled out because of technological limits.

The internet had helped us quantify our desires well enough for manufacturers to be able to see there is profit to be made here, perhaps more profit than with plain incontinence supplies, and it is profit that makes the world go round. The same technology that caused baby diapers to peak makes it easy to create a product we want, and while there is some competition in the adult diaper market it's nothing compared to baby diapers. Plus it is relatively easy to adapt an existing design to a different print which is a large part of what we've been clamoring for. There has never been a better time for ABDL's than now :groupwave:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Kayfabe said:

This thread is weird.

Is it normal to go to the supermarket in your pajamas? I can't say I've ever seen anyone do it here and I tend to go late at night.

My sentiments exactly.

Pajamas? In the supermarket? Although I tend not to pay much attention to what people are wearing, pajamas or anything that looks like pj's tends to bring about a "people of WalMart" vibe.

• Like 1

What we need is for an adult ABDL diaper design to catch on to the mainstream as a cute alternative to granny panties. Make it more fun then medical to wear diapers, as plenty of incontinent people here have discovered. With the aging population is certainly possible. That would certainly open up the door. Probably would need to be more boyish or girlish rather then babyish.....Would be an interesting experiment.

You were wearing pajama pants in Target?
That may be acceptable at Wal-Mart.
But Target requires at least sweat pants. :P

I'm just teasing...
But you're right. The AB/DL style diapers are much better.
Baby diapers are kind of cheap overall.
Especially when they went to cloth backed diapers.
I was looking at all the "Littles" on Tumblr the other day.
So many of them wearing Pampers, Huggies, Pull-Ups & Goodnites.
Wonder if the diaper companies realize how many adults wear their products?