Downgrading

Sephy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

"Hana please explain what going on" Tai said as he walked through the door. At this moment Tai got a message from his boss. He had five minutes to get to work or lose his job. By the look of things Tai was in a rock and a hard place.

"Officer this is all a misunderstanding." Hana said as she explained everything to the officer. But she soon had to leave because she had other business.

"Yikes, Tai. That certainly was a pickle." Hana said to him

Tai went to his room. He was heavily upset. He lost his ID to the officer. He basically had no job and no idea what to do next. he buried himself into his pillow and covers to sulk.

"I've lost my job" Tai replied weakly from his pillow. "I can't even drive now. I don't know what to do now" he said as he hugged Hana for comfort.

Suddenly thoughts of his mother came to Tai's mind. He shuttered at the thoughts. He loved his mother, but she had a strong opinion on Tai's standing in the world.

"NO" Tai said in a rush. "I'm sorry" Tai replied as he got himself back in control. He hadn't told Hana anything about what his mom would do to prove her opinion.