Downgrading

Sephy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Tai was washing the dishes and poured himself a new drink. This time around it was only a soda. "I'll be back" he said placing his drink on the table. He rushed to the bathroom a moment later.

With anyone else Tai would have fought or yelled something about not needing help. But with Hana he couldn't say anything. "Thanks" that was all he could say, and it was weak in tone.

"Sounds good any idea on a movie?" Tai asked as he forgot his earlier mishaps. He jumped on to the couch. His body stored a high level of energy, so he would often do things odd to burn it off.

Tai didn't really want to wake Hana. He was feeling a ping in his bladder. He sighed as he thought over his option. Waking Hana was off the table for Tai. She was basically on top of him. He couldn't move without waking her and just decided to hold it.

"Oh thank god" Tai said as he rushed to the bathroom. He made it but had wet his pants slightly. He saw this and hid his pants in the bathroom. He tried to rush into his bedroom hoping Hana didn't see him.

"Oh honey... I'm sorry. You really should have woken me up." Hana said as she held Tai's face in her hands and gently wiped his tears away with her thumbs. "My poor Tai." She cooed and looked at him with full of concern and a motherly aura