LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downgrading

Sephy

Trish looked at Ren and smiled. "It's been an amazing week, my love. I can't wait to see our baby boy again." She said

Hana went to pick both of them up after daycare and brought them back to the apartment penthouse.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Ren smiled and said "I know honey. I know he feels the same about you. Did my big sister keep you informed about our baby's progress?"

Haru and Tai were playing happily in the crib. Tai felt the usual ping in his gut forward quickly by he filling his diaper.

Trish nodded. "Yes, she did. She kept me well updated about everything and it seems he's doing great."

Hana went to check on them as she smelled the stench in the air. "Alright, which one of you made a poopy?" She asked

Ren and Trish were boarding their flight. "How were you thinking about doing things now that we're back" Ren asked as they sat down. "Rin is really good with him when it comes to teaching him. Remember who first potty trained him?"

Tai rose is hand up with a heavily blush. "Sowwy Hun" He cooed in his cutest voice.

"It's really no better now" Ren replied back. "He's still our spoiled little boy"

Tai cooed softly into Hana while he was in her arms. "Wov yoo" He cooed lovingly.

"Hana will help keep Tai on a good balance" Ren replied. "And we only need to give him a little space every now and again"

Tai cooed softly as he was being changed.

"My sissy" Haru cooed happily, reaching to be held by her.