LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toddler/sissy bathing suit

blitz1027

Adult Baby SISSIES do not wear tight swim suits - the crotch would tear you a new you know what !

And bulges are a thing that a baby needs to amplify !

A prominent degree of bulky padding is

For a girl, something like a onsie with straps instead of full shoulders and a little half-way to the knee full circle skirt, all made of pin satin or nylon

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, JWieler said:

I have been getting more and more into Sissy stuff, i think i want to do a one peice in pink as well, but id need swim diapers.

On 4/15/2016 at 2:34 PM, JWieler said:

I have been getting more and more into Sissy stuff, i think i want to do a one peice in pink as well, but id need swim diapers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am certain any of the ebay Adult baby clothing makers will make anything you want. Find a picture for them to copy of what you like and describe in detail any changes or additions. Naturally they will want specific size measurements from you but will clearly tell you how to make measurements. Over the years I have had dozens of sissy baby clothing items custom made. The people in the business are eager. Do not be bashful in communicating with them. they are used to dealing with adult diapered sissy babies.

r to help you end up with what you want.

I have a very cute sissy girl swim suit that I had made about 8 years ago. It is like a suit you'd see on a toddler with the short ruffled skirt.

It is pink with bunnies on it, the top part is held in place with an adjustable strap that goes from my should around my neck to the other shoulder. When I had it made the seamstress suggested this rather than should straps. She said they are much better for little toddler sissies. I do not recall the fabric mine is made of but it dries quickly. I had snaps added to the croth so I can be easily changed and re-diapered to play.

When you have one made be sure you have plenty of room for diapers and plastic baby panties. Pool requirement require diaper age children to be diapered with plastic baby panties that have elastic at the leg and wait openings. Additionally make sure you have strong shoulder or neck supports include. Totally soaking wet diapers will really have a tendency to pull downward.

A good suit will last a very long time. I wear mine in our hot tub regularly and it is only now beginning to show much wear.

pottypanties

• 3 weeks later...

Well I cant reply to a toddler style bathing suit,but my wonderful wife bought me a skirted style pantie lined bottom swim suit. WOW loved it so much it was on for 24 hours...no diapers tho. It was a Catalina suit that was 85 nylon and 15% spandex. Loved it so much I need to buy more in several colors.