LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The disappointing boyfriend(open)

BabyWarlock

Waking up to the wet feeling around my bum, and feeling it is coldish, i look over at your frightened white face, and look down, moving the sheet off of us, while you sit there in shock

• Like 1

I hear the shower starting and hit my head against the sideboard. "I'm sorry Iya.." I mutter to myself. I start to strip the bed, feeling extremely vulnerable. I put a new sheet on but the mattress underneath is still disgustingly clammy and damp.

I sit on the bed, holding myself in shame and shock. After 10 minutes you come out and I look at you pleadingly with my mismatched eyes.

((Welcome to DD by the way))

(I so sorry about long wait!! i didnt know how to tell it to notify me :P. i be good now!! haha)

I breath calmly, as the shower has helped with my nerves. "Tain, hes what were going to do. your going to go down stairs and cook breakfast, while your doing that, im gong to fgo to the store and pick a couple things up. I'm also going to order somethings online. when i get back here were going to have a nice meal, and then im going to sow you what i got t the store."

• Like 1

It's fine I had 0 knowledge of how things worked when I joined))

I go into the kitchen and start cooking a fry-up, just about the only Engliah food you like.

I stress about what you're getting but continue to cook.

*i return home carrying a large bag and plop it down next to the door. next i come next to you and grab a plate of food. i start eating while looking at you with something inbeetween lust and anger*

Well eat,and then I'll show you what i bought for you, okay dear?"

• Like 1

I final stand up, and grab the bag. "now, i want you to strip for me. completely naked. im going to redresss you. also, ive already asked your college proffesor how many more credits you needed to graduate with honors, and i had him transfree the from my account. dont ask. so, in a feww weeks you will gradute, and after, and befroe then, you will live in this house, as MY lil boy, as you OBVIOUSELY cant by trusted to EVERd oANYTHING your self. so. strip"

Trembling, I strip down nude. You vaguely hear me whisper: "Sorry Mommy..."

I shiver in the cold. Feeling over shadowed by your height and my shortness. I stand before you completely naked. "W...what now Mommy?"

(sorry)

I gently take you dick in my hand, and expertly lock it in a special chastity, that you can open after performing certain ...ctivities... i then lay you back, and slip four 247drys diapers under you, powder you, and kiss your stomach as i do them up. i gently kiss your tummy again as i pull a pai of girlypull ups over thiose, making them VERY tight and already VERY thick. i pat your bottom, and order you to unload everthing in your bladder of bowls into them in the next five seconds.

*i kneel down and gently and pat your head, scratching behind your ear, and i kiss your forehead* "now now, baby boy, no screaming at mommy! that's not how we ask for things, is it? nonono, we as for things in nice little voices just like good babies!! now, i see you've used your diapers, so, we can change you in awhile, after you've filed them to capacity of course. now now! don't cry harder! come here, sit in my lap, so mommy can make you feel aaalllll better!"

I gently take you by the hand and stroke your back and hair, pulling you into my lap where there is an audibal squish as i force you onto my knee. ever time you squirm, i bring my knee up hard into your diapered rear, spreading your poopoo allll around as punishment for trying to get away. you soon feel a pacifier being placed in your lips.

I calm down as you put the pacifier in my mouth, unconsciously I start sucking it and leaning into you.

"Mommy change m..me pweese." I look up at you with the mismatched eyes you always found cute. I calm down but an still stressed. You've seen my stress attacks before but nothing like this "It's almost like a toddler's tantrum." You think to your self.

I reach up hesitantly and touch your cheek. "Sorry." You hear me whisper

*i lovingly cant hold back anymore, and give you a big hug, enveloping you in a wave of affection* "oh, my baby boy! done worry! im here for you! your mommy if here! ill change you, but you have to understand, that you have only three changes a day, and if you see them all up... your going to bed in messy pampers!! so you'll have to make your choice regarding that, sweety"

*after putting you to bed, i hop on to the inter net and order 1900 dollars worth of equipment, hormones, drugs, hypnosis tapes, and gear, as well as calling up a couple old friends. i stay up till 3 am talking with them, and end up getting the supplies i need from them, guaranteeing you a...happy future. a

As I lay down in the guest bed room (making you sleep in the pee bed) I look at my phone, visiting site after sight, asking for advice, looking at methods of doing things and over all just smiling to myself hypergiddy that this is happening to me: I get to be a AB momma!!*

you hear a happy squeal from the other room as i find out my best mate, also into diapers, is free the week after your grduation...

awww, stinky babies dont get breakfast after changes!" i say as i lay you down on the ground and start to change your stinky lil pampers

I giggle at your look as i kiss and cares your little cheek. i wipe you all up,, and role your stonky diaper up, throwing it in the bin. i put yoou in your first diaper of the day, and lift you up onto my hip.*

"now little boy, your graduation is in two days, so, we need to plan a big celebration! doesnt that sound fun?