LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I like to smell like I'm incontinent, Scents, wet wipes, ect.

I think most incontinent people actually have good hygiene and would therefore not smell like a used nappy... Or smell like nappy related products.

I don't think you meant it to sound this way but saying smelling like you are incontinent would be a pretty big insult to incontinent people because you are implying they smell when, in my experience, they don't!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not so much I want to smell like I'm incontinent as much as I like smelling like a baby. I love to clean my body with baby wash and wash my hair with baby shampoo. I love to have my bottom and princess bits caressed with soft baby wipes and silky baby powder, and the combination of all these things leave me smelling fresh and clean and pretty and cute and I love it ^_^

• Like 1
6 hours ago, minachan16 said:

It's not so much I want to smell like I'm incontinent as much as I like smelling like a baby. I love to clean my body with baby wash and wash my hair with baby shampoo. I love to have my bottom and princess bits caressed with soft baby wipes and silky baby powder, and the combination of all these things leave me smelling fresh and clean and pretty and cute and I love it ^_^

That, that, exactly that feel and scent.

• 3 weeks later...

i have always loved the pee smell from wet too dried pee, i also love the baby powder fresh wipes etc, when i am in the mood i will pee on my extra bed, and lay and play in the pee. never got into the poo smells.

• Like 2
On 03/08/2016 at 9:25 AM, dlforever said:

i have always loved the pee smell from wet too dried pee, i also love the baby powder fresh wipes etc, when i am in the mood i will pee on my extra bed, and lay and play in the pee. never got into the poo smells.

On August 10, 2016 at 5:10 AM, stevewet said:

I love the smell of a wet bed or peed in pants. I grew up with that smell being a nightly bedwetter and often wetting my self during the day as a kid.

i would have an unprotected bed in our house somewhere,

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...