LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infection Protection

Hi all. I didn't find this anywhere else. If I missed it, sorry about that.

So, uh, I'm pre-op FtM, meaning I've still got an "innie" where there should be an "outie." I know people assigned female at birth are at higher risk of getting UTIs and yeast infections and other nasty stuff. This is, of course, mortifying to me, because I'd hate to have to interact with that thing anymore than I have to.

Because I'm so anxious about it, I find it difficult to really enjoy messing or being messy. It feels really good at first, but then I can't stop worrying that I'm going to get an infection if it starts creeping towards the front. Can anybody set my mind at ease about this so my anxiety doesn't interrupt my little space?

Thanks.

UTI's most commonly happen when bacteria get into the urethra. Poop has a lot of bacteria and is a breeding ground for even more, so there is always a risk there. Women are more prone than men partially because the two openings front and back are closer together so there is a bigger risk of bacteria reaching places it shouldn't.

When I read stories or see pictures of people who mess and let it spread around everywhere I can't help but think how bad that can be for them (not to mention how disgusting it looks! I don't mind messing, I like it even, but when it coats that whole area... No thanks!).

My advice would be to get out of messy nappies not long after making them. I mean, you are supposed to change a babies messy nappy ASAP so you wouldn't want to sit in one for a long time yourself.