LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Pjs, Baby Or Not?

Ford Freak

Footed PJs have been on my mind a lot lately. I have been thinking about wearing some with a diaper for halloween next year or the year after. The thing is that I'm not into pacifiers, bottle, bibs, onesies, etc.

Would you consider them babyish or not? I'm not sure what to think about this since I'm not into the stuff mentioned above.

I have been wearing footed Pj"s, since I was a little kid, I still love them, Pj's, diapered, plastic pants, the only way to sleep, or sit around, like I'm doing right now.

Get some for yourself, If your a smaller person, the boys sleepers at target XL size, will work up to about 5'8" and, I seen people over 160lbs, with them on but they are a little tight. Bigger is better, you feel more like a little kid, I know I do.

Other than that sportsmans guide, has some larger sizes for women, I ordered a few pair of them today, in large, because the womens run a bit on the small side.... good luck B

I would love to be able to wear them. To too many people it would look out of place

I live in Florida so the season is short.

I keep my house at 75 degrees because I have kids and grandkids and I have to keep them comfortable too. It would be nice to be able to set the temprature at 68 in the winter.

I guess I will wait until all the kids are grown and gone.

Footed PJs have been on my mind a lot lately. I have been thinking about wearing some with a diaper for halloween next year or the year after. The thing is that I'm not into pacifiers, bottle, bibs, onesies, etc.

Would you consider them babyish or not? I'm not sure what to think about this since I'm not into the stuff mentioned above.

I just ordered 3 Footed PJs.

https://jumpinjammerz.com/default.asp?szNav...20Fire%20Trucks

https://jumpinjammerz.com/default.asp?szNav...ame=Baby%20Blue

https://jumpinjammerz.com/default.asp?szNav...e=Navy%20Fleece

I will probably use these throughout the winter. I like to keep it cold inside then bundle up. :unsure:

There will be pictures posted for sure. I would put them up my myspace.com page but I forgot the addy I used for my DL profile there. I guess I might have to use my other profiel to send a message to Tom asking if he can tell me what I used.

I just ordered 3 Footed PJs.

https://jumpinjammerz.com/default.asp?szNav...20Fire%20Trucks

https://jumpinjammerz.com/default.asp?szNav...ame=Baby%20Blue

https://jumpinjammerz.com/default.asp?szNav...e=Navy%20Fleece

I will probably use these throughout the winter. I like to keep it cold inside then bundle up. :unsure:

There will be pictures posted for sure. I would put them up my myspace.com page but I forgot the addy I used for my DL profile there. I guess I might have to use my other profiel to send a message to Tom asking if he can tell me what I used.

Thank you very much for the info...I am going to order some now!

I have two: one that's about 5 years old from Jumpin Jammerz, and another that's about 3 years old from KozyKomfy. The KK sleeper is made of flannel, very high quality, and the sleeper of choice if it's cold enough. The JJ sleeper is much lighter, but the quality isn't there. Very flimsy and the snaps won't stay closed. I'd like to hear from others as to whether JJ's quality has come up in the last few years. It looks like KK is out of business, at least for now, so if I want another sleeper I'll be considering JJ, but I need to know if their quality has improved.

thanks

During the winter months,at night,after putting myself into my diapers.I always put on my pink 1 piece footed sleeper.It has snaps from akle areas bith sides going all the way up to crotch.For easy night time diaper changes if need be.I feel much more babyish in my sleeper,than without.

I got my order in the mail today. They seem to be made well. The feet need to be a little bigger though. My US size 9/9.5 feet just barely fit. They are warm enough as long as it isn't freezing inside your home. I am in my computer room which has the window cracked open and door closed to help keep it cool in the room. I am slightly cold. I would definetly order some more from JJ again if I had too.

I've got my jumpin jammerz on right now and have had them on all day. There is no quality issue I know of and they fit well over my diapees and baby panties. They rock and I'm going to order more!

I have been wearing my target sleepers, since I got them, everynight they did loose a little size, but they were a little big.

I also got got 2 pair from sportsmans guide, they are in womans sizes, I bought a large, they are really big, these will more than likely fit the bigger guys out there, and they have them in xl also, for 20 bucks you can't go wrong.

I paid 13 bucks for the target boys, these fit like they were made for me, ( I'm a little guy 5-4" 135lbs), the ones from the guide I can walk around in...

I have some footed PJ's at long last and they are very babyish. I would like some with poppers on the legs as well as mine don't have them but they were a nice pressie from Lucy so I am not complaining....

They are really easy to put in, go to wally world in the place where thry have the sewing stuff, and get the popers you like, (get the heavy duty) I hear a lot of ppl. compalning that they just keep comming open.

Then open the seem and put them in, any one who has a sewing machine, could do this for you, If that what you want you should have it, if it makes you happy do it..

• 3 weeks later...

Footed PJ's are not babyish IMO, I think they a more childish, that's why I love them so much. I wore them as a kid till I was 10, I've missed them ever since. So this Christmas I'm treating myself to a few footed PJ's.

Do yourself a favor, buy more than you need, for one year, because they come and go with the price of heating your home, for the last thirty some years(before internet) I had to look high and low for them, often takeing a smaller size, and stretching them to fit.

This year they are all over the place, if you are a smaller guy like myself, you can get boys XL at target, they will fit up to aprox. 5'9" and I have seen ppl. over 160lbs in them, and some really pushin' it bigger.(they are selling for around 12 bucks)

If you are larger some target stores have them in womans sizes, just buy a size up if you are a med. buy a large, and check out the size of the feet, because the womans sizes have smaller foot sizes, it becomes uncomfortable, if you feet a squeezed over night.( I have big feet so this bothers me).around 15 bucks

And sportsmansguide.com, womans dept. Has a lt blue, and a cranberry color, for 20 bucks, I bought a large and I swim in it, nice quality, very warm,and comfy.

THIS IS A WARNING

I have been wearing mine every night since I got them. I'll even wear them for a while after I get up or before I go to sleep if I don't have anything planned.

I put my sleepers on, right after I shower for the evening, the I don't have anyplace to go untill 11.30 the next day, so I just leave them on untill I get derssed to go to lunch.

But I have been wearing sleepers since I was a little kid, there were years I couldn't get new ones so I had to make them last by paching them, It seems they just don't make them every year, but I have been wearing them most of my life.

I sleep better with them on, when they get thin from wear, and repeated washings, I can wear them in the summer, I have a few pair in that condition...

Well I got my pijama's yesterday... I LOVE THEM! :D i also got another suprise. My wifey bought me a teddy too. Last night I was so comfy diapered up with my teddy and my footed Pijamas. My wife thought I was so cute so she took a pic of me. Yay for jumpin Jammerz

~Brian