LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My spouse and I have decided to distribute weird products in the United States. We are wanting to find out the interest level for orders in the United States. If you could respond with what products you would like to have available in the United States from Rearz please comment on styles and lightning us to buy on a scale of 1 to 10 10 being most likely. We are excited to bring your products to the United States at a cheaper shipping option.

All products size medium.

Spoiled

Custom-printed Night-time briefs (assuming this would be possible)

Inspire+ InControl

I'm equally likely to buy any of those depending on what the final total would be after shipping and how discrete shipping is. I've just bought Rearz recently, so it could be awhile before I need more, but if someone is acting as a distributor for them stateside again, I will be very likely to purchase them from that distributor once I need more.

• Like 1

If you'll be strictly a Rearz distributor, how about a name like HighRearz or MountainRearz...or WasatchWearz....

As for what to stock, I've already got multiples of most all of their plasticwear that I love, so my preferences probably wouldn't be of huge interest to you. (I got carried away and got some of their lots of ten items....)

Of course the names I suggested wouldn't work unless you cleared them with Rearz, but I assumed that as a distributor of their products you'd be in quite frequent contact with them anyway.

I'm pretty certain use of the Rearz name would have to be cleared with Rearz, depending on whether or not that's possible some names may or may not be usable. You could also do "Zraer," if you needed to avoid the Rearz trademark. I've even got a slogan for that one, "Zraer: Canadian diapers available south of the border." I'd also propose "Behindz" as another way to suggest that you're a Rearz distributor without using their trademark.

I too am in Utah, West Valley... and wish you well. I personally will not ever buy them again since they shipped mine in black bags and they broke open and were severely perforated as well. The ones that were NOT damaged the tapes came off and after one wetting at a bar they came apart. Good luck.

Were yours a custom print or something? All of mine have come inside of a cardboard shipping container and arrived undamaged. The Spoiled and similar lines are inside of traditional packaging. The custom printed diapers were shipped inside of what looked like kitchen trash bags, (most likely because the original packaging had to be opened for Rearz to print the custom design on the tape panel,) but those bags were still shipped inside of a cardboard box and arrived without any damage. I can't imagine why they would only ship your diapers in black bags though, especially since Rearz would have known that they had to go through international shipping. I hope that you at least attempted to contact them and see if there was anything they could do to compensate you for your damaged order, and I'm sorry that it arrived the way it did.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you to all who submitted name ideas. We were not able to use the Rearz name. We are happy to announce that the name of the company is Cooshie Tooshiez! An online friend came up with the name. Read next post for more exciting news.

WWW.COOSHIETOOSHIEZ.COM Will be open for shipping orders the first part of May! We are so excited to bring all the best that Rearz has to offer to the USA. SPOILED, SAFARI, PRINCESS PINK, SEDUCTION, & INSPIRE...The best part?.....FREE SHIPPING!!! The website is not live at this time so please check back in mid April. If possible we will open for pre-orders at that time. Please spread the word. We can't wait to start helping our ABDL friends get the Diapers and Binkies they want with better prices and faster shipping.

Thank you all for your help and support in getting us started.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this mean you will also carry the A.C. Medical things like waterproof skirts and things?