LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Pursuit of Bulk

The Endless pursuit of bulk  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are you not thrilled by ABDL diaper sellers bulking up there diapers so much?

• Absolutely, I would prefer a more comfortable and discreet diaper for every day wearing.
    • Love it! Bring on the Fouton between my legs so I can waddle through Walmart!

Keep in mind this is about printed diapers not medical diapers. Lately many of my favorite Diapers have become much more bulky, really all of them except sissies which I am sure will soon. I find these new bulky diapers really fun for play at home, or waddling around town when no one is with me, but uncomfortable for work,(especially sitting or walking a lot) non-discreet for work and family activities, ect. So I mostly buy Tykables, which seem to draw the best compromise now. I always felt like ABU diapers were about max for daily wearing out, and now the new Space, Dry Kids, ect are the monster thick "play diapers" as I call them like Bambinos now. I realize you also get absorbancy, but these diapers cannot be used up before they are changed, what is the point of that? I realize I am in the minority here, but I am curious by how much. Do you like the trend? Or are you happier with a solid and more comfortable diaper and dont need all this new bulk?

Ah to have ones photo prominently displayed in the Gallery of the People of Wal*Mart !

To strut (waddle) your stuff with random abandon while the world is going to hell in a diaper bag !

The thicker the better. Just like I like my women ;) got some ABU simples the other day and was disappointed. They were supposed to be bulkier and hold more than the dry24 / 7s but seem fairly thin. The front is thinner for sure but it seems to get really thick between the legs and butt. So a wetting spreads quickly in front and comes to a crawl between the legs. That's fine but they're supposed to hold 5000ml or a gallon and change. A dry24 / 7 is supposed to hold 4500ml or just over a gallon. It seems to me that the dry 24 / 7 would realistically hold more.

Same as 'sunwutian' here. It's a great diaper if it fits you. I've got discreet diapers for my interactive life so I also voted for bulk. I'd like to see more padding overall- especially the sides. When time and finances allow I'm going to try the new thicker versions- nothing wrong with having some fun now and then B)

Bettypooh

17 hours ago, sunwutian said:

The Dry 24/7 definitely would, if I could get it to wick properly. It always, always leaks out from the leg gatherings long before the back gets very wet. Others have had great success with them though. I think it's just the wrong form for my body shape.

I have similar issues with Dry 24/7.

I associate a degree of bulk with greater performance. It's an instinctual thing - I use Bambino Bellissimos for long trips and not only do they work well, they are rather thick.

I don't want useless bulk but a degree of bulk is a nice placebo to make me feel safer - I'm untrained so feeling safe is something I have to worry about 24/7.

I voted for bulk, though truthfully I'd prefer a middle ground between "thin medical diaper" and "futon between the legs." Ideally, a good diaper would prevent leaks both during the day and at night (when I can't wear cloth for practical reasons, such as when traveling).

Thick diapers for me are Attends and Always discreet underwear under them, two of the underwears inside. No worry about coming apart and sagging. You can also use Always Max length pads inside any diaper and I can tell you that using 4 of them in a diaper and no issues after walking around a car show all day and several beers works great.

• 2 weeks later...