LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Elfy

The New Story and Art Forum

7 posts in this topic

Having reorganised this section I want to clarify the "Story and Art Forum" specific rules since some things have changed.

1. The Writer's discussion and Critique areas have been merged into one sub-forum. This sub-forum is for all discussion about writing and also the place to post links to your stories and ask for in-depth criticism. Please only post links to your own stories in their and remember that you ask for criticism at your own risk.

To clarify one rule which has been under question recently. The stories in the main story forum are open to balanced criticism (ie. A mixture of positive and negative comments. But it is urged that things be kept friendly at all times. If you want more critical examination of your work then you should link it to the Critique section for discussion there. We welcome healthy debate but we will also act against personal attacks, name calling and arguments. Please message an admin if you feel that a member has attacked you or is derailing your threads with arguments or whatever else.

2. The Completed Stories sub-forum is for stories that have been finished. It is optional for your stories to be moved there when completed but it is recommended. We have all been through the annoyance of reading a story to only find that it was never finished, this forum is for stories that were finished so that they get separated from the majority of stories that were abandoned.

This sub-forum is open for people to comment on completed stories. I ask that no one post incomplete stories in their otherwise they will be removed or put into the main story section.

To have your own finished story moved to this sub-forum please message me ("Elfy") with a link to your story and saying it is complete and I will move it into the Completed Stories section.

3. The Art sub-forum is for any and all non-story art.  Fairly self-explanatory but I wanted to give a more prominent section for the community's artists to show their stuff. Comics, pictures, sculptures, interpretive dance... All in this section.

4. The LGBT, Short Story and Other Fetishes sections have all been removed. Their content was moved into the main story forum.

As far as I know there were no posts deleted during the move however with such a large amount of content being moved to various places it is possible some things were lost in the shuffle.

This is open for discussion and suggestions by the community.

1 person likes this

So the arts sub forum, how is that different to the one called 'artsy fartsy' in photos?

You reminded me to move everything to the new sub-forum and get rid of the other one.

I think art has a better home here with other creative stuff rather than with photos. I also think it might get some more exposure here further up the forum.

1 person likes this

Integrating LGBT into the main forum is a good sign of the times.  Thanks for your work -- reorganization is tedious, but good!

In "diaper talk" it shows 54,772 posts in the new story and art forum. When I go to the new story and art forum it shows a total of less than 2000 posts. Where are the rest?

The rest are in the main forum below the sub-forums.

1 person likes this

I was just thinking, perhaps the 'Completed Stories' subforum could instead be achieved with a simple Completed Story tag, which anybody can add if they want. It allows browsing and searching all content a bit more consistently.