LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

youtube video - birdman

Judging from the other videos on his channel he seems like a really shitty person, and an extremely unoriginal attempt at a shitty person at that. [sarcasm]Oooooh, and way to go with perpetuating the mainstream 'freak-show' portrayal of AB/DLs, by the way![/sarcasm] Not surprised, in all honesty...

Talking over some FPS game? Calling people weird? Seeing all his videos on the side are either him talking about COD or talking about other people like they are freaks? Yep, this is Youtube cancer. Burn it.

• Like 1

Gee, I'm being dressed down by a guy who can't string 3 words together without using the f-word, and the only he has to is "That's ====== weird."

TBF being a gamer isn't bad that should be thrown out the window straight away, the idea that games can cause violence is knocked back quite quickly by academic studies. Not to mention in this day and age a lot of people game just some can make a living on it, it's no worse than being a professional footballer and chasing a ball for money. What is bad is he's ignorant and all of his videos are, tbh I watch it and laughed it off it's like having a 12 year old try and push you around it does nothing. While some of the comments are god awful he mostly attracts trolls and the vast majority are actually mocking birdman himself and the bad ones against ab's had snappy comebacks which made me chuckle.

However, the irony of a kid barely out of them himself mocking others for wearing isn't lost on me.Truth be told he's followed by mostly kids so it doesn't surprise me by the way he acts and the way the comments go. I just hope they don't hassle blondeboy too much cause he's a total sweetheart.

• Like 1

How many people did he "kill" so casually while getting worked up about the utterly gentle ABDL scene?

He talks about a diaper fetish leading people to become paedophiles while ignoring the those who have played these games and gone on to become terrorists.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2016 at 3:03 AM, delta1 said:

Ok, let me play the devil's advocate here for a minute:
Think about it - look at it with the eyes of an unexperienced, adolescent outsider who has no clue about this...

• 3 months later...