LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone here ever received a reply from RearZ through their contact form or e-mail?

Okay, so I've tried using RearZ contact form a couple of times before and never actually gotten a response through it. When that didn't work, I followed their suggestion and sent them an e-mail only to never get a reply to that. I'm looking into ordering some of their custom printed diapers, and I want to make sure that they can work with the design I put together that has 3mm of bleed room around the edges. I obviously can't get an answer to this question (or tell them not to resize the image and to just chop off those 3mm as intended,) if they're never going to respond to attempts to contact them. While I've had no problems when placing an order and they definitely seem to have things together, I would like an answer to what I'm asking before I sink a small fortune into custom printed diapers. Also, if they're unable to receive my e

I've dealt with them quite a few times including a couple of custom orders, and have always found Laurie to be helpful and responsive. Could there be a problem with them getting your emails?

10 hours ago, diaperedandspanked said:

I sure would not order anything from a company I can't get a response from.

Getting orders that I've paid for has never been a problem with them though, diaperedandspanked, it's only getting in touch via their usual contact methods, which is why this was so baffling to me. (Aside from this issue my experience with them has been very positive.)

5 hours ago, diapersalways said:

it came from other people posted it here to this site, i read it, i remembered it, i repeated it,

thats really all there is to it, believe it or not, doesnt matter to me.

After a good bit of digging by doing a forum search for "RearZ" and sifting through all six pages of results, I found nothing about insults via e-mail.

Well, to this 1 review that says they didn't get what they ordered, it sounds like you've got 5 positives in this thread, so go ahead and take it as you will.
Devil's Advocate, I would ask "Why wasn't the address complete with the unit number, if you live in an apartment / condo?"
That right away is a return to sender on a package where I am (a building).

I can't speak to the people who have had bad experiences but I have never had any thing but great experiences. Laurie has always dealt with issues (only happened twice through online ordering) very quickly when I emailed orders@rearz.ca. I was there yesterday morning and every one there is so help full. Laurie goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and they do really cater to our community. I have no association to them but they are the best I've dealt with.

• Like 1

I apologize if this seems wildly off-topic, but has anyone else had an order from RearZ seem like it's "stuck" at "ISC Sort Facility Chicago IL?" My tracking information was updating pretty quickly until February 27th, and it hasn't updated since then. I understand not having an update on the 28th since that was a Sunday, but no update yesterday and no update today have me a little concerned since I don't think I've ever had a package reach the US and then not update for two or more days. I know a scan is occasionally missed, but I would think that this would have been scanned at least one more time by now. Both USPS and Canada Post show the same tracking info though, so I'm not sure what's going on. The last thing I want is for these to show up when I'm not around to grab them, or to potentially be left outside when there's a chance of rain.

Edit: My package arrived today. Tracking information resumed when the package arrived at my local post office around 6AM. I have no idea why the tracking stopped updating, but the delivery was right on time.

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover
Updated post.
On 3/2/2016 at 10:04 PM, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

I apologize if this seems wildly off-topic, but has anyone else had an order from RearZ seem like it's "stuck" at "ISC Sort Facility Chicago IL?" My tracking information was updating pretty quickly until February 27th, and it hasn't updated since then.

I had a similar situation around Thanksgiving where the last report of the package was in CHicago.

I wound up doing some research on this issue after my package was delivered just out of curiosity about why there were no tracking updates for so long. Apparently ISC Chicago has had similar issues in the past where items either just didn't have tracking updated or in some cases wound up being delayed until people called them to find out what was going on. The most recent report of mass issues was in 2014 though, but earlier reports seemed to indicate that there would be several issues for a short period of time and then nothing when they seemed to have problems, so it's possible that this was a fluke, but it's also possible that somethings causing an issue with the sort facility's tracking again. Either way, it's definitely not something that I'd fault Rearz for since it's completely out of their control. The USPS is usually quite good for my various purchases, which is why I was surprised to see tracking just stop the way it did. At least the package arrived when it was supposed too though, so I'm guessing it was just a computer glitch of some sort.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

every time i contacted them i had always a answer in a acceptable time even my last order(will receive it monday or tuesday ) i made  2 error(i bought 2  plastic panties (wish i order wrong size) (medium accidentaly and needed large(wish cost each 2$ more so 4$ more) and i ordered a  onesie white  to be able to wear under a white shirt  ect) and made an error too of size (i it was night and i was gettin tired ) i did contacted them  as soon as i noticed (wish was a few hours later(still night)and the next day  they reply tomy message and said no probleme they up gradded my order so all 3 item will be of the good size

Rearz, I believe is based somewhere in Canada. Personally, I have trouble with their sites as they're not very friendly for blind folks. I also get confused about ordering; not sure if I should use their main site or the US site. I've found that my regular supplier, XP Medical also has them available, but shipping is crazy high. Should open a local diaper store.

Contacting companies has gotten much harder. It seems like they go through great effort to hide phone numbers and want to do everything through email. That can also be really frustrating when they don't reply. Makes me wet my pants.