LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've officially decided to go 24/7

It would probably be better for your skin if you changed fairly regularly rather than just putting on lots of padding and not changing much at all. Also I'm not sure if using AB nappies for 24/7 wearing is a good idea because they tend to be less absorbent and also would raise far more questions than more medical nappies if they were seen for whatever reason.

Otherwise good luck, you will probably hit a point after a month or so where you will get bored and the novelty will wear off, that is where most people who do this stop, you will have to let us know if you get through that barrier when you reach it.

• Like 1

Actually the Little Pawz are VERY absorbent, I have been using them for about 2 mo. now and no leaks (Even while flooding one). I've actually gone an entire work shift without needing to change. Though this will also depend on how heavily you wet, but they do hold a lot, and I drink 3-4 large coffee's during my shift. They're expensive, but I find one Little Pawz diaper is the equivalent of 2-3 of any other diaper so you'll change less as they hold more.

• Like 1

Good for you, be who you want to be. I'm a former DL, now with interstitial cystitis and OAB. I went 24/7 2 years ago when this happened. (Late February 2014) I've been 24/7 ever since. I don't mind wearing diapers, but really don't like being wet in them. I always wore for comfort and fetish and rarely wet them. Now I wet occasionally and don't have control over it. I am a rare diaper wearer that doesn't like being wet. I'd still be wearing occasionally as a DL if I didn't have bladder problems.

Good luck with going 24/7.

I hope to do the same in a few years. I need to get stocked up on diapers though.

I have never liked wearing regular underwear. I was never comfortable in them. But when I put on a diaper I'm very comfortable in them.

When I'm not wearing diapers I'm not wearing any underwear. I just don't like them. Diapers all the way for me. And if someone sees the diaper I don't care.

They can laugh and poke fun if they want to or call me names I just don't give a f anymore. I used to care what others thought of me but not anymore.

Today I loaded 3 bags of depends diapers up in my shopping cart at walmart with a lot of people around going past me and I didn't get nervous one bit.

I even took the diapers out to my truck in the shopping cart in plain view and when I got home I carried them in by the handles on the bags.

Didn't even try to hide them. I live alone anyway so I can just leave them laying out.

My parents and sister know that I buy diapers but don't know that I enjoy wearing them.

They just think I have them for when I leave the house and go shopping and can't make it to the bathroom. So I don't have to hide them.

Going 24/7 doesn't have to mean using 24/7 unless that is what you want to do ;) Here at home I still use the toilet but I wear pull-ups to handle the inevitable 'accident' and in case I just don't want to get up to pee :P And I usually 'relieve' myself once at work so that my Tena will last the entire workday without me needing a change.

Life is what you make it, so try to make it the life you want it to be.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

We like to think of ourselves as one consciousness, but that's really an illusion. Our brains are trillions of cells all working together, and conflicting ideas bubble up to seemingly decisive actions. But conditions can change, and we can end up with at a different conclusion at other times. The most prominent example of this is one's thoughts right before and immediately after sexual release; it's like you're two different people, right?

It would seem there's a part of you that doesn't really want to be 24/7, and I'm afraid no one here can determine why that is except maybe you. You can try to force through it, which may work and acclimate you to it, but it may backfire and burn you out on your desires. Possibly even as far as a purge cycle if you're relatively new to diapers.

I went with the former, and eventually it just became the new normal for me, and I don't ever mind wearing anymore. If I were you, and you really want to be 24/7, I'd try to push just a little harder each time. Wear for an extra hour past when you don't want to each time, to try to get used to that feeling of "I don't want to wear anymore"