LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More exceptance from wife now

Lately my wife has been more excepting, its hard to put my fingers on it but, not rolling her eyes as much, tone of voice talking about diapers, ect. I am wearing a little more and feel more comfortable wearing around her. I realize a couple of years and some recognized stresses lately contribute, however a biggy was I got her Tattoo gift certificates for Valentines. Now I dont really care for Tattoos, but she wants a few small ones, and already got one. I dont understand tattoos, and she knows that. But by allowing her to, and supporting her in her "fetish" or bodily interest I believe that made her more excepting of my diaper/ LG fetish. Not only do I feel more comfortable but I have a feeling I might be able to do more soon, such as wear in front of her or before sex even. This might be a model for others.

• 1 year later...

Communication is extremely important my wife is going through some of those same emotions but lately she has even cooed at me and tickles me more and helped me pick out an over sized stuffie.

Last June we almost divorced because of my secret life. She knew of it but I have kept it a secret because she hated it. Last June she blew up via text message and I really thought she was gonna leave me but she arrange for the kids to be watched back home and she drove down to wear I am staying for work. We talked and cried and talked some more. We started with setting some boundaries  for me and giving me some waddle room. We also made a vow to be more considerate and communicating. Then we went and saw beauty and the beast where I snuggled up to her the whole movie. The next couple of weeks were still hard but we also asked some friends to help and explained the situation. They are mutual friends and understanding. This gives her a support system when she scared to come to me first.

Since then she has made great advances in her abilities at supporting me as you can tell from my initial paragraph. She still does not do diaper changes or really want to see them. Also pacis are in the dark only and after we done talking for the night but I will take it. Soblike I said communication is key.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

A significant other's emotions concerning their partner wearing diapers generally is always evolving.  Sometimes this is a good thing and other times not so good. 

The most important thing is that your partner accepts that you wear diapers and loves you unconditionally.  It is unrealistic to EXPECT a partner to participate diapering you particularly if it is something they do not desire.  Remember, most of us need to be in our diapers at some point and that need is frequently not understood by partners because they do not share the same feelings.  It is also very common for your partner to love you but not your diapers.  They accept you wearing them because they love you.  Asking them to participate is just a reminder of what they may not like but do accept. 

My wife and I have been through the ups and downs of me wearing diapers.  Her feelings and participation varies and is influenced by many factors.  Even her menstrual cycle seems to impact how much she participates being my Mommy.  Do I wish she would change my diaper everytime and perform diaper checks all day long....of course.  I also know this will never happen.  Although I do feel saddened by her lack of participation at times I do understand just as she understands that I need to wear diapers.

• Like 3

To follow up on MarkSmith's comments. My wife and I had some little time for the first time last weekend. Shebstill does not like the diaper part but as long as she does not have to deal with them she lets that go. She did finally let me use the paci in front of her both while she was watching a movie with laying on her chest and again Sat morning while I played with some toys she bought me and I also colored her a picture. After she made me us breakfast and cut everything up for me, she picked me an outfit. Then we went shopping. I was still diapered and the outfit was one of my childish but still passable outfits. She had control of my wallet and held my hand everywhere we went except when I sat outside the changing room. An absolutely wonderful experience for me. 

A huge change from a year ago when she almost left me over finding a diaper I accidently forgot to throw away. Open communication is the key to growth.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When I started having accidents my wife and I   had a frank talk and she did not want to always wash sheets.The outcome was me back in diapers.The reason was me being a diabetic she is a good supporter never says any thing bad as my male ego is almost not there.

Edited by sport
change
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Most of the reason that we have it problems with acceptance, is because we have people that are still thinking old school. They think that diapers or people wearing diapers or people that like diapers I wanna wear diapers are somehow doing something wrong or unacceptable or morally or ethically wrong. There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers, there's nothing wrong with wanting to use diapers, there's nothing wrong with liking diapers, and there's nothing wrong with exploring, as you journey to get a better idea of why you feel some way or why you want to feel some way or why you want to engage in little space activities.

when we were babies, we were expected to use a diaper, because that is the way it was. We ended up having to go to the bathroom anyway, so that's how it was taken care of, and we were given the opportunity to do that, and we're also given the opportunity to grow up. Our parents took care of us, made sure we had everything that we needed, let us be kids, and helped us learn, so that we became better individuals. During this time, we learned that eventually there became a time when potty training was the accepted norm, where we graduate out of diapers and we don't hopefully need them again. Normally, when we're out of diapers, we end up dealing with maybe a few accidents, maybe for a year or so, some of us don't train all the way through, or we have difficulties. That's part of life. People have to realize that there are individuals that are disabled, or that have medical issues that may not be able to fully train, so therefore diapers and the whole entire 9 yards would be usable for a longer periods of time period that would be acceptable to many people who deal with the disabled community and friends of mine who were disabled who need to wear diapers, because there's no bad connotation involved in it. They need to wear diapers, they have to wear diapers, and they wear diapers. There is no bad connotation or anything that is said that is negative, especially around a child that wears diapers, because that is an acceptable thing for the family.

People have to realize, that there are people that are going to wear diapers, and there's nothing that we're going to be able to do to stop them. Diapers will always be around, diapers will always have their purpose. I wear diapers every day for example, because of my incontinence and because of my disability. I like diapers, and I like the feeling of them and how they make me feel more confident and safe. That doesn't make me any different than somebody else that feels the same way, it just means that diapers help me to be complete, because for years my feelings were really hard to gauge period now that I have those feelings under control, and I understand what is going on, and I have accepted what is going on, it's a lot easier. I simply wear diapers that's the way it is. I use diapers that's the way it is, I changed diapers that's the way it is, and I deal with that every day. That's just the way it is.

The problem is the rest of the world around us that is not accepting of our community and what we do, may end up being the negative influences or the negative lightning rods in this situation. They think that everyone that is not under two should not be in diapers, and they should all be potty trained and probably not have to deal with that, but it does happen and there are a lot of people, me included, who end up having a reason to wear diapers, because of incontinence or because of disability, or for psychological or comfort reasons, and a lot of us are very very well taken care of because of the fact that we wear diapers or use them, or like them. Diapers are not the issue here: it's the stigmas and all of the negative connotations, and all of the old guard thinking that says that anybody that is not under two should not be in a diaper: that is a bunch of crap

if there are people that want to wear diapers or need to wear diapers, we need to have people understand that that is the way it is. If people want to wear diapers because they like diapers or because they make them feel better, then we should be more accepting and open to this. We might not understand why somebody wants to wear diapers or why somebody needs diapers or why it makes them feel good, and that's why you ask questions, that's why you end up going to somebody that has information about it, or you go to legitimate sources that are not all conjecture or opinion that is all negative. You go to certain sites to get an idea of why people feel the way they do or why they engage in the activities they engage in. Mostly, it's just having a person that understands that there are people who like diapers sometimes, or they might like be treated like a baby, or they might want to be mommy or daddy- there's nothing wrong with this, and there's nothing that somebody should be worrying about, because there are plenty of people who wear diapers, and they're very very good people, very professional, and they do a lot to help the community as a whole!

Hopefully people will get the idea that wearing diapers is not a bad thing: we have to be able to kill the stigma and all of the negative connotation that says diapers are for babies, and shouldn't be worn by anyone else, and they end up throwing all the negative stuff at us. There's all these idiots out there that give our community a bad name by doing things that are reprehensible,and that's the bad part . People can wear diapers, people can use diapers and like them, but they shouldn't be forcing our fetish onto somebody else or forcing their likes on others. That's the difference between our community and some of the people out there in the world. Education is what we need to do right now, so people understand that what we do is not any different than wearing different underwear, different socks or different shirt. It's just that we make a determination that we will use our diapers or that we are will like our diapers, and there's nothing wrong with that.

there are people that support us for what we are and who we are, and that's a good thing. There's nothing wrong with what we're doing or why we're doing it, it's just everybody else's opinions and beliefs that are throwing a wrench into common norms. Norms can change with time, but stigmas that make it so that diapers are bad should die along with some of the old wives tales there have always been around, that people don't believe. People can have fun in diapers, people can enjoy it, and that's the way it is.

When I first became a member here, I didn't understand what I was dealing with, and I didn't understand what my feelings meant or why I felt that way. It is very hard to accept what you can't understand, but once you understand what it is that you're dealing with, it is easier to accept. No one needs to out and out except someone 110% for who they are and what they are right off the bat, if they themselves I don't understand what they're trying to deal with period the point is, that all of us go through a journey in our lives, and each one of us has a harder journey in some cases than others, because we have things that we may understand in our heads, but others may not. The point is, we need to be open minded and understanding for those that want to engage in this type of activity, and the more people that accept us for what we are and who we are, the better chance we have of changing the status quo as far as the rest of the world around us. We won't be able to change everyone's mind, but if we're open minded about most things, that is usually what makes change happen. I'm open minded about many things, and for example I might not understand some of the things that have to do with being trans for example, but I do support it, and I support the people that want to be what they want to be and who they are. We're all people, and we're all different, and we all have differing opinions differing beliefs differing upbringings, but The thing is, we're all human, and each one of us is unique, and that's what makes life interesting

so the more people that are open and honest and up front about things like this, the better it will be. There will always be people that will need to wear diapers use diapers and like diapers, so they'll be plenty of people who have to change diapers and purchase diapers and help people. People will want to play, so they'll need to be able to have people to play with, but I caution people that you have to make sure that whoever you are dealing with is legit, and just because they say they're a mommy or daddy, does not make them so. I'm glad there are more people that are accepting, and it seems like it's happening, but it is a slow process, and it probably will take a lot more time: my feeling is that things are changing, and we have a lot more work to do, but we're getting there.

I'm glad that most people that I deal with accept me for who I am and what I am. I cannot deny what I am, because I tried to do that for many years, and all that done for me was to bring on a whole bunch of anxiety nervousness depression and sadness. Little did I know, that diapers would really help me, because being sensual and and tactile, diapers can elicit responses that make you feel real good, and sometimes you don't want to stop the good feelings: a diaper that is really good, or an experience with someone putting you into a diaper or changing a diaper can probably be as much of a rush to you as somebody that really really likes that succulent piece of chocolate cake: you end up getting all of those particular sensations all at once, and you feel so good that you're on the moon! This is why people don't understand that there are reasons why people wear diapers, why they like diapers, well I need diapers, and I like diapers, so I wear them, and they help me in so many ways, and make me feel confident, and they make me feel more complete. So the next thing is we just have to make sure people understand that the more people that accept it, the better off it'll be, but no one has to accept what they can't understand or they don't understand, and acceptance is not something that is automatic, and it takes time. I'm just glad that I have good friends here that help me through my journey, and I help people through their journey, and I continue to explore myself.

Good luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits
  • Like 1
On 11/6/2022 at 8:35 PM, Dee Cee said:

I now see just who you are , and first let me apologize for for some of the , “asshole comments” I might have said , I am now , and have always been , the guy who’s in the crowd , saying , doing , things that might harm , or upset , or just lobbed out with not a care , and I am not , and have never thought to be above , having to get on my knees to people that I have belittled , insulted , or hurt , and asked for , forgiveness , for my mouth , my thoughts , or actions ! I hope that came out right , I can’t help , but admit to my fellow man , when I screw up , as wrong , is fuckin wrong , and I will be the first to admit that ! 
So , I am sorry , for my rude , or insulting comments! Period. As a recovering , drunk / drug addict , I know a whole bunch , about exceptance , admit when wrong , and forgiveness as it states in the in the little card “God , grant the ability to except the things I cannot change , the courage to change the things I can , and the wisdom to know the difference ! 

@Dee Cee

Your apology is accepted Sir! Sometimes it is hard in life to deal with certain situations, and sometimes things get heated, or people may have a hard day or as I have been taught, people don't necessarily agree, and sometimes have to disagree or agree to disagree.  As I said in my response, acceptance is something that you have to understand and deal with, but you have to be able to understand what you're dealing with before you can accept it. I harbor no ill will toward you Sir, and I never did: however it may sound like sometimes what I write, may end up setting someone off, maybe they don't understand what I'm reading or what I'm writing, and that is the reason why I always try to be open and honest with as many people as I can be.

No one is perfect Sir, and you and I are no exceptions to that rule! We go through life and we deal with things in a different way, we have differing opinions sometimes, but The thing is I was always taught that you always try to get along with people as best you can. There's a lot of things that you can learn from others, and as I have been a member here for three years, I have learned a lot of things from other members who are more senior than I! That is what makes learning a challenge, because no two people do things the same, and no two people learn the same task the same way!

We all have our demons our things that we don't want people to know about sometimes!There are things that bother me, that remain unsaid , because I work inside my head, and some things are hard to explain . You and I do have things in common : you are a recovering addict an alcoholic, and I have been dealing with some of the skeletons in my closet, that go all the way back to probably age 7 or 8, when in rehab, when a whole bunch of ridiculous things happened that probably would never be allowed to happen today . I believe that part of the reason I had issues just because people wouldn't listen to me , even though I knew what I thought would be right , and based on some of the things that happened to me, I am very very guarded in some places , but I have learned to be able to deal with those situations because I don't let those situations run me down . I'll always have those feelings or bad experiences, but most times experience that you have can allow you to learn right from wrong, and experiences that you deal with can also shape what and who you become and who you who and what you are .

we all screw up and we all make mistakes! Being 50 years old, I have been probably one to have created so many of them that I can't even count them! The good thing is that most times, your mistakes can be forgiven, your transgressions overlooked, and hopefully people think of you in the positive sense. Part of my reasoning for doing what I do is because I want to help people in the community, and the best way I can do that is to serve in the community that I live in: making sure that people who I serve have warm jackets warm clothing, warm sleeping bags, and other things that my thrift store can provide. Other ministries that we have access to can provide them with food and other items, and then other programs in Vermont can help them with other needs. I like to think that I have the pulse of the community, and always try to make sure that we have enough support, and that we are serving the community in the best way possible. The best way to help people is to give back to your community, when they help you, everybody wins, because you can come back around and close the gap, helping those in need.

Have a great day!

Brian

• 6 months later...

we will keep trying to get the idiots to understand but we will never do it just like any other different opinion in the world, we need to keep trying but I don't expect to see it in our lifetime.