LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pegging

diapered charles

Regardless of whether your are Hetero, Bi or Gay a mans G spot is in his butt. First orgasm when my wife pegged me was so intense I nearly passed out and she could not walk the next day because I became so big.(yes you get bigger!) Its some serious stuff! Over time we found it a bit awkward to actually ride me with a strap on, so we just use a slim, smooth simulator and she will get me on all fours and work my butt and cock. Then typically ride me, occasionally reaching down to do me some more while she rides me.

• Like 1

My wife and I enjoy anal play at least once a week. She has me completely cleaned out, or has much as she can before we start so we do not have to deal with a chance of a mess. We started years ago with life like strap on but have since moved to larger and longer toys including her hands. The experience has brought us closer and more open to taken care of each others needs and wants.

Never been pegged by my wife though she isn't against the idea. I have however beeb keeper in chastity for a few weeks and been milked by her with a prostrate massager and her fingers. It's very embarrassing I think and makes you feel totally under control but I love that..

• Like 1