LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby of the family (Literally) (private w Chicago_daddy_84)

Skylove27

"Well sweetie, daddy and I really won't be doing that much different. I think most people already understand you're are special little bug and that we need to take special care of you." Joy paused, trying to downplay the changes. "Why do you ask hunny?" Joy reached over and rubbed Gracie's arm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

(if you'd like to continue)

"I know baby bug... Well when you get worried, you can tell mommy or daddy and we can talk about it." Joy wiped her mouth as she finished eating, then for her down.

"I know it's going to be important for you to have friends too. Daddy and I talked about signing you up for a story time at the library...there would be other kids there for you to play with. Would you like that?" Joy smiled.

(if you'd like to continue)
"I know baby bug... Well when you get worried, you can tell mommy or daddy and we can talk about it." Joy wiped her mouth as she finished eating, then for her down.
"I know it's going to be important for you to have friends too. Daddy and I talked about signing you up for a story time at the library...there would be other kids there for you to play with. Would you like that?" Joy smiled.
(Wow it's been awhile! I'd love to continue!)
Gracie thought about the idea. She would need friends but she was always shy and a the thought of going to a storytime group made her nervous. But everyone pretty much knew her or already knew about her. So she supposed it wouldn't be to bad. She nodded. "Okay mommy. "

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Good..it starts in a few days" She smiled and took off Gracie's bib. "Now let's get you your bottle...Daddy is upstairs setting up your crib. Mommy will feed you your bottle on the couch then we'll get you a bath...get you ready for bed and if there is time ...we can read a book." Joy smiled. She made up the formula bottle and took Gracie's hand. Gracie still walked akwardly from the thicker diaper under her shortalls.

Joy sat on the couch. "Come on up here in Mama's lap."

"Good..it starts in a few days" She smiled and took off Gracie's bib. "Now let's get you your bottle...Daddy is upstairs setting up your crib. Mommy will feed you your bottle on the couch then we'll get you a bath...get you ready for bed and if there is time ...we can read a book." Joy smiled. She made up the formula bottle and took Gracie's hand. Gracie still walked akwardly from the thicker diaper under her shortalls.
Joy sat on the couch. "Come on up here in Mama's lap."
Gracie listened to mommy talk and talk about what they were gonna do and then it was time for her baba. She crawled up on her lap and sat on it ready for her baba.

Joy snuggled her daughter in and plopped the bottle in her mouth. The formula flowed into her mouth and down into her tummy. "Mommy just loves giving you your nighttime bottles the best...you are the best snuggler and you keep mama so warm." She smiled as the bottle was nearly gone after a few minutes.

Joy snuggled her daughter in and plopped the bottle in her mouth. The formula flowed into her mouth and down into her tummy. "Mommy just loves giving you your nighttime bottles the best...you are the best snuggler and you keep mama so warm." She smiled as the bottle was nearly gone after a few minutes.
Gracie accepted her bottle and drank the warm formula. She listened to her voice listening to the loving words. It kept her focused on drinking her baba of formula. It made her feel more sleepy and more ready for beddy bye time.

When the bottle was gone Joy pulled it out and sat her up. She gently rubbed her back and patted it which caused a good burp from Gracie. Joy wiped her mouth as some came back up and she heard Gracie fuss. "I know I know...you've had a long day baby... mommy is going to skip bath time tonight and get you ready for bed early." Joy stood up and lifted Gracie with her...heading upstairs.

When the bottle was gone Joy pulled it out and sat her up. She gently rubbed her back and patted it which caused a good burp from Gracie. Joy wiped her mouth as some came back up and she heard Gracie fuss. "I know I know...you've had a long day baby... mommy is going to skip bath time tonight and get you ready for bed early." Joy stood up and lifted Gracie with her...heading upstairs.
After Gracie spit up she did fuss a little and ended up sneezing a couple times. Oh she was ready for bed and was glad she didn't have to have bath time. She was starting to fall asleep a bit.

Joy carried her up to her room where Phil had just finished with the crib. 

"Hi guys...oh someone is looking really sleepy," Phil commented.

Joy nodded and laid Garcie on the changing table. She undressed Gracie down to her onesie and diaper and Phil lifted her into the crib, laying her on her tummy. Phil had turned the temperature up in the room to make it comfortable for Gracie to sleep without sheets. Phil rubbed her back. "Goodnite Gracie" They both stayed in the room until she had fallen fast asleep.

Joy carried her up to her room where Phil had just finished with the crib. 
"Hi guys...oh someone is looking really sleepy," Phil commented.
Joy nodded and laid Garcie on the changing table. She undressed Gracie down to her onesie and diaper and Phil lifted her into the crib, laying her on her tummy. Phil had turned the temperature up in the room to make it comfortable for Gracie to sleep without sheets. Phil rubbed her back. "Goodnite Gracie" They both stayed in the room until she had fallen fast asleep.

Gracie fell asleep right when she felt the bed. It had been a long and stressful day with all the new changes.

Then when it was almost 2 in the morning, Gracie woke up feeling off and and ended up spitting up a little puke on her bed. She started to cry not feeling very hoping mommy or daddy would come get her. She sat up and kept herself away from the puke she made, she continued to cry at her railings waiting for someone.

Joy came in and turned on a dim lamp. "What is it sweetie? Did you have a bad dream?" She walked up and saw the bit of puke in the bed. "Oh no...are you not feeling well? Joy felt her forehead.

Gracie was a bit warm and looked like she was gonna be sick again. But she continued to cry. She didn't like being sick.

"You feel warm...let's get you out of here..." Joy struggled a bit to get her out of the crib but managed. She carried her to the bathroom and knelt her down in front of the toilet, rubbing her back. "It's okay mommies here..." Joy went to grab the thermometer, the kind that goes in the ear...just to get a rough idea. She took a reading as Gracie knelt. "Okay, only 100.7...that isn't too bad." She waited to see if Gracie got sick again.

"You feel warm...let's get you out of here..." Joy struggled a bit to get her out of the crib but managed. She carried her to the bathroom and knelt her down in front of the toilet, rubbing her back. "It's okay mommies here..." Joy went to grab the thermometer, the kind that goes in the ear...just to get a rough idea. She took a reading as Gracie knelt. "Okay, only 100.7...that isn't too bad." She waited to see if Gracie got sick again.

Gracie puked again in the toilet after the temp reading. Gracie kept crying. She felt icky. But she was glad someone came to her.

"That's it Gracie, get it out." Her mom rubbed her back. After Gracie puked she felt a familiar pressure in her bladder as she felt some pee trickle into her diaper. It wasn't uncommon for her weak muscles to let some pee escape before Gracie told them it was okay to do so.

Joy wiped her face with some tissue. "Let's just stay here a bit longer...I want to get you some medicine, but I need you to be able to keep it down." Joy wrapped her arms around Gracie and held her close. 

"That's it Gracie, get it out." Her mom rubbed her back. After Gracie puked she felt a familiar pressure in her bladder as she felt some pee trickle into her diaper. It wasn't uncommon for her weak muscles to let some pee escape before Gracie told them it was okay to do so.
Joy wiped her face with some tissue. "Let's just stay here a bit longer...I want to get you some medicine, but I need you to be able to keep it down." Joy wrapped her arms around Gracie and held her close. 

Gracie frowned when Mommy told her she needed medicine. No fair. "Where's d-daddy?" She asked, trying to stop her crying.

"I know...but you don't want to be sick longer ... Medicine is important." Joy paused. "Daddy is sleeping baby bug." Joy cuddled her more. "You can come to bed with Mommy and Daddy after we get you your medicine...do you feel like you got it all out?" 
"Hmm... why medicine have to be important. " Gracie asked in to no one in particular while pouting, grumbling to herself. She thought medicine tasted yucky but she did want to feel better.

"Come on let's get you up here..." Joy helped Gracie up and flushed the toilet. She helped Gracie wash her hands and then opened up the drawer with medicine, getting a medicine bottle out. Joy filled up a little syringe that she liked to use to squirt the medicine into Gracie's mouth...since Gracie was not willing to drink it more times then not. She filled the medicine syringe and tilted Gracie's head back a bit before sliding it into her lips and squirting it into her mouth.