LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Job Problems (private )

Chicago_daddy_84

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was utterly embarrassed as the girl commented on her back pack and when she mentioned not having a crib she about passed out. She wanted to say something but what as Hal and the girl carried on. All awhile the package of Pampers was in plain view with no real baby in site! She stood there as he patted her diapered bottom making that crinkle noise.

"Um can we go now!" she whined impatiently

The girl looked at Kayla. "Aww, I'm embarrassing you aren't I ...I'm sorry. What's your name?" She smiled when Kayla shyly replied.

"Well, no we aren't too busy tonight. Slow week so far. Okay you're all set. If you need anything I'm Josie, just press 0 or come see me." She smiled as she handed over the room key.

Hal walked down the hall with Kayla. "What a nice girl she was..." They would soon be in the room.

Kayla didn't wanna answer but a quick spank on her diapered ass made her do just that.

"Kayla." she said softly. Hal and her talked some more Kayla noticed she kept smiling at her almost like teasing her.

"I guess that was really embarrassing how could you do that she knows what I'm wearing now!" she said whining..

Hal set all the items on the single king bed. "Well I could have told her what you did in them, little miss potty pants." He took the items from Kayla and put them up as well. "Besides why should we have to hide your diapers from people, if you were so concerned you should have used the potty." He pointed out.

When she got to the room she was surprised their was only one bed.

"Hey I'm not sleeping with you!" she whined.

"It wasn't my fault!" she cried as she was reminded of her accident earlier. She watched him put the diapers and other baby stuff up.

"Walk I--I don't wanna go for a walk!" she said stomping her foot..

"Fine, you can sleep on the dirty floor." Hal replied.

As he moved her to the door he listened to her protest. "Well you don't have a say in the matter you're coming with me." Hal spanked her bottom again, this time with three spanks instead of the usual one. He then took her hand and walked back out into the hall.

"No no!" She yelled as he spanked her hard her diaper not offering much protection as Hal had big hands and he knew how to spank.

She had tears in her eyes as he took her hand and paraded her around the hotel.

Kayla was so embarrassed as they walked around the hotel.

She noticed her shorts were bunched up and tried adjusting them and he slapped her hands. She was happy when they went back to the room.

"Do you want everyone seeing me wearing the stupid diaper!" she said angrily

• 2 weeks later...

Hal closed the door and listened to her yell. "You have quite the bad temper...and yes, I did. Well, more I wanted you to get used to the idea people might notice...and a few might have." Hal sat on the bed, he knew she wanted to shower but he didn't intend to let her. "Have a seat here next to me..."

Hal could tell his spanking was already having some impact on her. "I think you know you the answer to that..." He stood up and quickly grabbed her, bringing her down over his lap. "What did I say about bad language...and stomping your foot like that..." Hal pulled her shorts down to expose her wet diaper and started spanking. He was pretty good at spanking...he was able to read her and mix in enough spanking on her bare skin just to the side of the diaper with spanks softened by the diapers padding. For the first time her heard her really cry, like a small child. "Are you going to use anymore bad language?" He asked sternly as she land out over his lap.

A chill ran down her spine as she didn't want another spanking but he pounced and grabbed her like a house cat would do to a mouse.

"No no please please I'm sorry!" she cried doing all she could to get away, but she found herself pulled over his lap as he yanked down her shorts. She as relieved when he didn't pull her diaper down as he spanked her right on her diaper it hurt but it wasn't painful. He continued to scold her then he pulled the diaper to the side a little and began spanking her on her uncovered thighs. The first one sent a bolt of electricity through her!

"Owe!" she yelped and kicked and wiggled as he continued after the 5th one she was crying just like the baby girl he was making her be!

"No no I'm not please I'm sorry!" she cried trying to do anything to get up but he was strong and had her pinned down.

• 2 weeks later...

"But--b--b!" she cried as he ripped her diaper off and began spanking her ads hard! As she began kicking and crying as he laid into her for what seemed like 10 minutes. She never thought this but she was now begging for the diaper as it would off needed protection! She had no luck as he began spanking her she was beaten and defeated as she laid limp until he was done. She just cried like the baby he now made her be!

She laid there helpless as he put her in a new diaper with plenty of powder she was definitely going to smell like a baby. Kayla accepted the pacifier he offered and she had to admit it calmed her down as he cooed at her and held her in his lap patting her diaper.

Hal held her until she was more calm. "I'm going to get you ready for bed..." He brought her off his lap and sat her on the bed. Next he grabbed her shirt and pulled it off. He opened her cute suitcase to look for a sleep shirt of some sort and found a white tank top. He walked back over and undid her bra. Hal could see her cheeks blush through the paci. "It's okay, give me this and you put this on." Hal said taking her bra.

Hal smiled a bit and sat down next to her. "This has been quite a day for you hmm...I was going to grab you some milk to drink before bed. Does that sound good to you?" He rubbed her back.

Kayla was in no position to fight or argue with Hal as it only seemed to end with her having a sore ads. She just let him undress her not complaining or anything as she sucked on the pacifier for comfort she began to wonder if she was a real baby after all. He sure seemed to be treating her like one and she couldn't do anything to stop it!

"Sure that sounds fine."

• 3 weeks later...

Hal went and got some milk and came back putting it in a baby bottle. It wasn't long before he had Kayla in his lap, the bottle in her mouth. Her babyish diaper was in full view for her as she drank.

"See doesn't this feel right. We aren't all meant to be grown up. You little Kayla are certainly one of those people. You're just a little baby

She rolled her eyes once she saw the baby bottle.

"Wow you went all out!" she said as he cuddled her in his lap and began feeding her the bottle.

She made a face was that milk, it didn't taste like it then it dawned on her was it baby formula!

She shook her head as he told Her she was just a baby, the new baby wanted to say something but he held the bottle firmly.

After a few minutes she began to get tired with the rocking and the patting, soon she was asleep.