LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnite Tru Fits

diaperedforplay

I am a petite woman (5'3", 105 pounds with 28" hips) who is urinary incontinent.

I have worn GoodNites Tru-Fit for Girls L/XL under my business dresses since May 2014. I find Tru-Fit both comfortable and effective.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I use to use tru-fit Goodnites a lot, I'm around a 30-31ish size and they fit me fairly well honestly, they do hold a bit more then normal Goodnites do, but they have a vary odd felling when you first start useing them. Not uncomterable just different. The downside I found, is the cloth pants deteratrd after around 30 washes to were the top elastic was fraying, witch means the starter pack with two pants is only relly good for around 2 months, that with the added problems of having to wash the underware and put the pads in (not as easy as it should be) I just whent back to normal Goodnites.

• 1 year later...

Goodnites tru-fit are amazing! They hold up any diaper if you fit in them. I especially like to wear a boys Goodnites Xl under. It holds everything nice and snug. I hand wash mine to make them last. Usually up to 6 months. They are now my regular underwear with like 20 pairs in rotation. The only thing that will destroy them quickly is if you pull them up wrong. The cloth holding the pul lining rips so just situate them and scoot them up c:

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...